trois;

Maux D'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Happy birthday; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

19th of July

 

I woke up early to find myself alone in our bed . he must've left to his meeting in Chiswick. he'll be back tonight and he'll be back before 6 o'clock to bring me to our dinner date since it's my 24th birthday today. He wished me and give a little surprise last night after he got back home . It was totally unexpected . he bought me a massive flower bouquet full of tulips , my favourite flower .

It was a nice and sweet surprise he gave me , a beautiful diamond necklace and of course a long kiss showing his love to me. I'm still blushing when i recall back what happened last night. we had a really nice meal he brought back , a nice candlelit dinner in the living room with a glass of wine . He even throw me a long speech saying how much he loves me , a lovely card as well . 

 

To my love , Jinri

During our first date during the senior prom week in high school , I the player from the basketball team asked you out and he was stupid enough to wear baggy clothes in front of entire school just to show how much he loves this girl , deperately in need of her and with the courage he showed that day , and with all his hardwork , it really paid off because the beautiful girl accepted him . 

That night was a different story for her when he romantically kneeled down to ask her to be his girlfriend , in this wet clothes of his because of his stupid actions , he tripped into the fountain in front of his dream girl , but she was such a sweetheart , she said yes. 

During our degree years , he asked her to marry him , at this fine dining restaurant that he picked by himself and they were the only customer in the restaurant. To be honest , he spent a lot of money for that but it was all paid off because she said yes as well . 

And today , she turned 24 and being by herself as we both grow old , I must admit that she is the most beautiful person i've ever met and i've ever seen for the past 8 years. grown up into a beautiful woman , having a beautiful eyes and lips , sweet voice and cute laugh . He is lucky . so lucky that all the guys in his university was envied of him. He was proud back then and still is now. 

I can't wait til we get married and I can't wait to see our babies growing up into beautiful kids. Words can't explain how much i love you Jinri , how much i cherish you in my life , and i am thankful to have you by my side , to always support me , to always give me advices , always cheer me up and always , always love me even when i'm in my bad side. please wait just a little bit Jinri , i'll marry you and we'll spend all of our times together and build a happy family together . 

I love you .

 

Tears roll down my cheeks as i read his card once again , he's too sweet and i think i didn't gave him enough love and i think i should give him more . I quickly wipe my tears and got up on my feet. I'm going out with Jongin today as that's what Taemin asked me to because i'll be bored doing nothing and alone in the house , plus Jongin said he has something for me . 

It didn't take too long to get to Waterloo Station and meet Jongin there. "Happy birthday Jinri~" he gave me a warm hug "thank you Jongin. anyways , it's nice of you to take me out today since he's not here til night" i said making him chuckle "its fine its fine. come on , we'll have our lunch nearby the Big Ben" 

We walk down the street as we approaching the restaurant that him kindly booked for us two , it's a steakhouse right in front of Big Ben . "this is nice" i murmured as we both walk inside the restaurant . "yeah , Taemin told me to bring you here" he chuckled , thanking the waiter for the menu "he did?" he nods "yeah , he told me that you're craving for a nice steak . i think he felt bad because he's having a meeting today" i laughs probably true about his words. it's so sweet of Taemin to recommend him this place

Yes i am craving for steak . the food was delicious , i couldn't describe it with words. "so he's taking you out tonight?" he asked , taking a small bite of his steak "yeah, he said he'll be back by 6 or something and we'll head off to a nice dinner date" with that , i can feel myself blushing . Jongin smile "you're actually lucky to have him" i smile as i nods "so lucky" 

He ordered a nice wine for a toast for my birthday and a cute birthday cake , which is my favourite cake , chocolate. "make a wish" he murmured next to me before i close my eyes . blowing off the candle with a smile plastered on my face "happy 24th birthday Jinri" i smile before patted his face so gently "thank you Jongin" with that he take his glass of wine and put it up in the air as he's ready for a toast . 

I chuckled and do the same as him "to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter