quatre;

Maux D'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Don't do this to me; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

Taemin drive his car to his office place in a rush as the clock keeps ticking . He cursed himself for waking up late and he's late for another meeting in Brighton . He couldn't take the train because it'll take too long for him to get there and there's the only way to get there fast , by driving his car. 

He arrived just in time and rushed to the building , hoping that everyone's not there yet. As he get to level 4 , he quickly walk out from the elevator and accidently bumped into someone "i'm so sorry" he helped with the files and look up to the person he bumped into "hi" she said "oh hi Naeun. what are you doing here?" turns out to be a friend of his from the previous meeting 

"i'm here for the meeting with Mr.Cole" said Naeun and with that his eyes widened "i'm here for his meeting too" she chuckle a little and take the files from his hands "well it's nice to see you again here . and you're wearing that necklace" she pointed out to the necklace he's wearing "oh yeah . thanks for giving me this . it's nice" It was from Naeun , the necklace was from her and he truly likes it . 

"well its nice to know that. anyways , we should head to the meeting room now" 

 

The meeting went so well and ended a bit earlier than it should be "care for lunch?" asked Naeun as they both step out from the room "um .. " he look at his watch to see it's almost 2pm "yeah sure" with a smile on his face , he gladly accept her offer. They went to this nice restaurant nearby the beach and have fish and chips for lunch . 

"so hows life? i mean we haven't seen each other much after the last project we worked together few years ago" Naeun asked as she take a sip of her coffee "well it was good. hows yours?" he look at her , somewhat admire her look "just good? it's been great but my boyfriend just dumped me last year. i guess i'll have to find a new one then" he chuckled at her before taking another bite of the chips 

His phone rings as a new text message came in , he pick out and read the text . Naeun look at him as he do so "who is it?" she asked but Taemin didn't answer her , he didn't reply the text either . It's like he's thinking of something . few seconds then he put his phone back into his pocket "oh it's Jinri , asking me to come home for lunch" he murmured "oh .. do you want to go now?" she asked , looking at him in anticipation 

"no no i'll just have lunch here with you then" with that a smirk appeared on her face. 

 

Jinri cooked lunch for her and Taemin and waited for him to come home . she knows his schedule , he supposed to be back before 3 but it's almost 3 and there's no reply from him either . She's not worried at all because it shows her that he read her text before but just didn't reply . she just thought that he might be a little busy with his work.

She literally just sleep in front of the untouched food until Taemin came back at 6pm . no word was heard as he step into the house. He saw her sleeping on the table , resting her head on the table top. a loud thud made Jinri jumped and woke up from her sleep , feeling sore on her back . She saw his shoes near the door and immediately know that he's home. she got up on her feet, walking straight to their room to see Taemin taking off his clothes

"you got home late.." she murmured but he didn't say a word and just hum to her. "do you want dinner ? i can cook dinner for you" he shake his head no "i've had my early dinner before coming back home" with that he left to the bathroom. Jinri let out a sigh as she walk back to the kitchen to see the untouched lunch for two on the table , still looking perfect . She didn't eat her lunch , instead she throw it away , doesn't have any appetite to eat anymore. 

As she walk back to the room , Taemin is already dressed up "where are you going?" "i'm going out" he was so cold that literally made her eyes full with tears "Taemin .. w-what happen to you?" she asked , realised the sudden change on him "there's nothing wrong with me okay. now i'm going out" he said and walk out to the living room to take his shoes "b-but you were different yesterday .. you barely talk to me today.. Taemin.." she burst into tears in front him , feeling her knees shaking . 

"i'm still the same Jinri! there's nothing wrong with me" he shouted at her after he's done putting his shoes on. "don't wait for me , i might be late" and he left the house leaving Jinri crying at the back . She was on her knees , having her hands on the floor supporting her as she cry so hard . This is what she fears the most , when he started to change and shout at her , doesn't give her the love again like he used to . 

"Taemin.." she cried and literally crying on the floor murmured his name as more tears flow down her cheeks. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter