un;

Maux D'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Do you love me?; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

I've always smile to whatever he did , his lame jokes , his sweet and beautiful words , even to his kiss , nothing can make me frown . nothing not even him . 8 years being with him is like a fairytale life , engaged is another story. he made he feel like i'm the only woman in this world , that he needs to treat me so fairly , so daringly and so gentle to make sure that i'm okay even if he's sick . In his eyes , i'm his world , i'm his heart , his love and his flower . We were so in love that we don't even think about others , the world surrounding us because we were too busy to give love to each other , making sure it'll keeps blooming and never ever fade away. 

Our lives were so wonderful , no words can ever describe it , not even in other languages . It's too precious to me that i told myself i'd be his wife , his flower that always make him smile , his everything . It was so sweet , sweeter than honey , better than sugar and smell stronger than a flower . . I love you ,  forever 

 

- J

 

 

-

April 1st

I can't believe it's our 8th anniversary . It seems like it was only yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend and just yesterday he proposed to me , asking to be his wife. We were so young back then , I never thought it'd take us all the way here , 8 years is insane but beautifully great . He was only 17 back then and i'm only 16 , high school lover . classic. And 8 years has passed just like that and our love seems like it will never fade away

Today is a very very special day to us , our 8th anniversary and his 25th birthday . We had a plan , to move in together when i reach 24 which is on this upcoming July . He's been giving me few hints of things he wanna do for my birthday and i figured out everything in less than a week. I didn't say anything to him but it is wonderful of him to do such things and it makes me feel like i wanna travel the time , forward to my birthday. 

"Happy 8th Anniversary ~!" shouted our good friend Kim Jongin as he stepped into a small backyard from this cute little restaurant that he chose . Confettis are everywhere and i couldn't help it but to smile so widely . "thank you so much Jongin" giving a warm hug to him before turning towards my love , Taemin. "Happy 8th Anniversary love" said him with a warm and sweet smile plastered on his handsome face before leaning towards me . 

His arms wrapped around my waist and gently pull me closer "happy 8th anniversary too Taem" with that i wrap my arms around his neck before giving him my lips . 8 years together with him and i'm never get bored with his lips , the taste of his sweet lips like honey always amuse me everytime he make a contact with mine. "i love you" he murmured as he continue kissing me , i let out a soft chuckle hearing his cheeky words. 

"okay guys , i'm here" i laugh at Jongin as i pull of the kiss "sorry about that" . a waiter came with a massive cake in his hands and gently put it down in front of us "it's your favourite" i look at him , can't find a word how do i thank him for this. i give him a sweet smile before giving a peck on his cheek "and happy birthday my love. you're 25 ! hows that feel?" i look at his side profile , waiting for his answers . 

He still have that smile on his face before turning to face me "it feels great" he have his hand on my lap before giving me another smile "guys i'm so sorry but i have to go" Jongin apologised as he got on his feet. "what? but it's only 9" i frown making him chuckle "i know but i had to , anyways , congratulations again guys. happy birthday buddy" with that he gave Taemin a hug before leaving us both here . 

"i've been thinking.." Taemin suddenly murmured making me look back to him "yeah?" looking at him with anticipation . His side profile is the one i love the most aside his gorgeous face , the jawline that every girls for , the lips and the eyes . I couldn't say how lucky i am , to have this gorgeous man by my side for 8 years and still counting "maybe we should just .." he stops before turning over to look at me "move together now" i widened my eyes 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter