Missing you like crazy

Blind Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ❝ The person I long for, ingrained in my heart...❞

Jieun carefully make her way out of the cab as she stares at the house in front of her with mix feelings. The young mother do not know whether she should even be there at that moment. Looking at Kiara who is curled against her shoulder, Jieun takes a deep breathe. It is her decision to leave Seoul in the first place and now that she is back, Jieun have to do what she have to do - at least let Kiara see her father once. 

"Kiara-ah, is this right?" Jieun whispers to herself as she slowly and hesitantly walks up the pathway towards the open gate of the house. 

Taking a step one at a time, Jieun heart races as she gets closer to the mansion's gates. Her steps slows down before halting behind a tree, she look down at her attire again for the umpteenth time as Kiara stares at her mother with a confuse look. Albeit being young, Kiara is a smart baby and through Jieun's body language, the little girl seems to understand her mother's nervousness. Jieun smiles as some memories plays themselves in her mind. Her heart clenches slightly at the happy times.

"We look so happy..." Jieun talks to herself as she watch them from afar, "I cannot do this." Her rational and emotional sides are in turmoil as the young woman unable to make up her mind. 

Kiara's soft giggles breaks Jieun's train of thoughts as she smiles down at the young girl. Despite the tension she is feeling, Jieun giggle along with her little baby. The sunshine who lit her whole world. The only one that can stop her from missing Myungsoo like crazy. Jieun holds Kiara tighter as she continue staring at the familiar mansion in longing. Today is Myungsoo's birthday and Jieun has pick up her courage to bring Kiara to Mr and Mrs Kim mansion for the usual reunion. However, her mind starts to think that being there is a bad decision.

She cannot just barge into the house, walk straight to Myungsoo and tell him that Kiara is his baby. That young lad will probably have an heart attack - that does not include her father or Mr Kim to add on. Jieun pouts as she tries to think of a solution.

There is no way you are going in there and just destroy your unnie and Myungsoo's marriage. The reason you left is to help them save the marriage not destroy it. So why now? Why when you realizes that you cannot live without him that you come back? Hwang Jieun, turn back. It is not too late to give up right now. You still have time.

The young woman bit her lower lip as she weighs the pros and cons of appearing at the reunion. 

Jieun-ah, it has been a year. Even if you think you still love him and longs for him, go in and greet everyone. Didn't you say time will heal your scars? A year has gone by and your scars are healed, ain't they? At least tell Myungsoo about Kiara. He has the right to know he has next kin. Don't be selfish like Riann. Remember, Jieun-ah, as much as it hurts to see them happy, you're in a better place now too.

Her heart speaks up - battling against her mind. Jieun sigh before making the decision to turn back. I can't face them yet... She silently thinks as the girl turn around again. Stopping in her tracks, a familiar face greets her as she stands there in surprise. The latter that has been observing her from his car too gets a shock. Jieun awkwardly avoids his stare as the male continues to stare at her before moving on towards the little Kiara she is holding.

"Jieun?" He asks in slight disbelief, "You're Hwang Jieun, right?" 

Jieun hesitantly look up at him again as she nods her head, "Yeah, it has been a long time, Sungyeol oppa." She bows respectfully to the older male as he break into a grin.

"Oh my god! I thought you are never coming back! I am so glad you are here Jieun! I miss you so much." He chimes as he quickly pulls her into a hug - careful to not squish the baby in her arms.

Jieun let one hand off Kiara's back and awkwardly pats Sungyeol muscular back before he lets her go. His eyes shows confusion as he stares at Kiara wordlessly. Jieun know what is playing in his head but Jieun does not know how to start on telling him.

"Who is this cutie?" Sungyeol asks as he grabs Kiara from Jieun's embrace. 

The little girl looks at the older male weirdly before splattering her hands flatly on the male's cheeks causing Sungyeol to laugh merrily at her cute antics. Jieun watch as her tears swells. If only the one holding onto Kiara is Myungsoo. If only she is brave enough to go in and greet him. If only... 

Casting an adoring smile at Kiara, Jieun speaks up, "She is my daughter, Kiara Kim Myung Ji."

Expectantly, Sungyeol freeze in his actions. His eyes widen in surprise and he swear he can get another heart attack after the shock of seeing Jieun back. He turn to face Jieun with jaws agape. His eyes looking for the truth and once Jieun's eyes lock with his, Sungyeol knows that she is speaking the truth. The only thing he is not sure about is how that happens.

"M-myungsoo's?" he stutters as Jieun reluctantly nods her head.

Jieun wipes away her tears before turning to Sungyeol with a new determination, "Oppa, can you help me with something?" She asks as Sungyeol nods his head hesitantly.

Somehow, he knows whatever coming out from Jieun's lips will be difficult to fulfill.

"Jieun-ah, are you sure about this?" Sungyeol asks once more as the girl next to him nods firmly with her decision.

Sighing, he hold her hand tightly in his while another is carryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter