Look at me

Blind Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝  If its for you, I'll be any kind of girl you want me to be...❞

The silent breeze whisks upon the girl as she slowly closes her eyes in appreciation. It is autumn, the brunette girl's favourite season. It is a season where it matches her the most. The tinge of coldness in the air is seeping in yet the warmth is still lingering around - perfectly describing the girl named Hwang Jieun. A 17-year-old girl that has freshly enters high school. Jieun can be described as the autumn girl with her slightly cold looks and warm personality even so many boys have tried to chase after the beauty but sadly, she has her eyes only one one person - Kim Myungsoo. 

He is the anatomy of perfection in her eyes. Kim Myungsoo, or usually known as L due to his resemblence in personality wise with the 'Death Note' L, is the lucky guy that has the key to Hwang Jieun's heart. Yet, he never tried opening it because he never feel the same for her. To him, she is just that cute 3-year-old toddler neighbour that he befriended on the first day the Hwang's moved into the neighbourhood.

Honestly, Jieun never figured that she likes him more than an older brother until that one incident where he met with a road accident when she was 16. That day, the young girl thought her world would collapsed when she saw him lying on the cold road while trying to chase after the sulky her. That day changed Jieun 180 degrees. She become a girl that is proper, mature and eventually she bloomed into a beautiful young girl. Yet, the person she does all that for never realizes it even though everyone around her realize her sacrifices for him.

"Only if Myungsoo oppa can see that too..." Jieun whispered into the air as the wind blows against her - making her long wavy hair dance softly to the melody that the wind is playing.

A shadow casted over her as the girl opened her eyes, "See what?" 

Jieun smiled to herself as the familiar voice that always keep her feeling protected ring in her ears. She peeks open one eye and casts a glance at the male that has taken a seat next to her on the green grass. Jieun can feel her heart skipping a beat and she wonders if the male can hear it too. 

"See the beautiful sky, of course!" Jieun covers her little slip skillfully.

It is a skill she picks as soon as she realises that Myungsoo has invade her little heart. Whenever she have a slip of tongue, Jieun will definite cover up her words. She knows that somewhere in the back of the older male's mind, he knows about her feelings. Just, Jieun still want to deny that he knows. To her, it is still not the right time to say anything yet.

Myungsoo chortles at her answer, "Yeah right! We come here every day, of course I know the sky is beautiful!" He jokes back as Jieun laughs.

"Where is Riann?" That one question seems to break a little part of her heart as her beautiful smile disappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter