JinHun

❣ My Best Friend ❣

(Park JinHye - You)

I continued talking to Chanyeol about TaeHee every day.

Every day.

I faced the awkwardness of him going on and on about how in love he was with TaeHee.

And I continued to fake more and more smiles in front of Chanyeol. I never thought I would be needing to do that, but it was happening more frequently.

Sehun, on the other hand, was just becoming closer and closer to me.

I could tell him how I felt about difficult situations that happened to me. I could have a good time with him.

I called both Sehun and Chanyeol my best friend now, though Chanyeol would eternally be my "BFFL" (best friend for life ^_^) That term was so ridiculous and 'third-grade like', but it was an inside joke between me and Yeol.

I was still Chanyeol's only best friend. He had plenty of close friends, everyone seemed to like him, but I was the only one he called 'best friend'. And for some reason, that made me guiltily happy, to think that I was the only one he called his very best friend.

~*~

"Hmm... What's your favorite memory in life?" I asked Sehun. 

"I'm not sure, there's a lot. Hmm... What's your favorite food?"

"I guess I really like pasta," I told him,

"Me too!" he responded. 

Sehun and I were asking each other random questions out of boredom.

"What's you're favorite color?" I questioned.

"Blue!" he replied.

"No way! Me too!" I said truthfully. We laughed and smiled together.

It was a great feeling, being happy with one of my closest friends sitting right beside me.

"I have a question..." Sehun said, clearing his throat.

"Go for it," I said, getting ready for another random question.

"Will you... Be my girlfriend? Park JinHye, will you go out with me?" he asked. He pulled out a small bouquet of assorted carnations from a hiding spot and handed them to me.

Oh my god.

"Sehun..." I said, touched. "Of course." And I took the gorgeous flowers.

There was no way I could say no.

Plus... I loved Sehun. Even if it occasionally felt like a friendship-love.

Me and Sehun were "a thing" now.

I could proudly say that Oh Sehun was my boyfriend. A football player, a soccer player, a basketball player, a smart student, and a kingka. Most of all, the one who loved me the more than anything. I was so thankful for him in my life.

In that time, Chanyeol had asked TaeHee out. Of course, she said yes and they were a couple now. 

I was truly happy. I was happy that I had an amazing boyfriend and Chanyeol had a beautiful girlfriend. The four of us, me, Sehun, TaeHee and Chanyeol, became a group. The four of us did everything together. We went on double dates, to concerts, and just had so much fun together. 

All of my jealousy related to Chanyeol was gone. TaeHee was so nice and sweet, and I was glad that the two of them were happy.

~*~

"Hey, look! It's TaeYeol and JinHun!" a kid in our school shouted as we walked down the hall. Everyone at school knew about us two couples. It was kinda cool, and really sweet. Everyone was so supportive and kind, and I started loving school more and more.

It was truly amazing.

Before I knew it, four months as a couple for me and Sehun came around. Four whole months. It was the same for Chanyeol and TaeHee, who became a couple 5 days before us.

I was really smiling.

I was really happy. And those past four months were absolutely beautiful.