The Showers

Starlight Maze Institution

"Ravi, how do you like my hair?" She asks, smiling brightly. Ravi looks up from playing on the piano, and his eyes widen.
"You're blonde," he states, looking at her previously brunette hair.
"You noticed," she giggles, and Ravi gasps for air.
"It would be hard not to," Ravi explains, rising to his feet.
"Do I look good?" She asks, spinning around. He walks to her, and takes her in his arms.
"Always," he smiles at her.

Ravi opens his eyes, as the siren screeches through the institution. He shakes his head, and rolls out of his bed. He groans, as his stomach hits the floor of the room. He rolls onto his back, before sitting up. He shakes his head, and stands. He fixes his shirt, as the door opens.
Kai groans from the other bed. He sits up, and slips his shirt over his messy hair. Ravi looks over at him as he stands up. He sighs, as the guard lets them walk. He glances over at Kai. His eyebrows scrunch together, as he comprehends that Kai has blond hair.


Ravi lays on his bed. His eyes are nearly drooped in sleep when the door slides open. He looks up at the familiar guard. He squints, and looks to Kai.
"Shower time," he explains, looking at them both.
"About time," Kai speaks, walking to him. Ravi frowns, and follows after Kai. They walk along to a white tile room.
"Strip," the guard commands, forcing them to separate sides. Half doors slam shut behind them. Ravi pulls off his shirt. He looks over at Kai, watching him through the blurred glass. He pulls off his pants. He sighs, before tugging his underwear off.
Ravi steps forward, and cold spray hits him. He flinches, and grabs the soap bar in front of him. He glances at the glass again. Kai's toned body is evident. Ravi starts cleaning his arms, looking back at the white tile.

 

Ravi rubs his nape. New clothing covers his body. His blue hair falls over his eyes. His eyes droop as sleep starts to overtake him. Kai lays on his own bed beside him. Ravi watches him. He blinks, watching his own body. Kai shifts, and his abdominals roll. Ravi hums, and Kai looks to him.
"What's with you?" Kai asks, propping himself up. Ravi shrugs.
"I'm just thinking," he answers.
"Oh no," Kai teases, smirking at him.
"Shut up," Ravi mutters. Kai chuckles, and moves over beside him.
"Tell me," he commands, pushing on his shoulders. Ravi sighs. He leans against the wall, and pulls his legs up.
"Remember my girlfriend?"
"Yeah."
"She's changing, and I don't really know what she's becoming," Ravi explains, rubbing his thumbs. Kai hums, and looks over at him.
"I'd say some mental crap, and you'd say that she's real. Maybe you're changing," Kai offers, smiling weakly at him.
"Maybe," Ravi agrees, leaning forward to pull off his shirt. "I think I'm going to sleep. It helps."
"Alright. See you for breakfast," Kai speaks, walking over to his own bed.
Ravi balls up his shirt, before laying his head on it. He closes his eyes, and allows himself to drift off to another dream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long. I also believe the doesn't require an M. If this bothers anyone let me know and I'll change it. I swear I'm trying to update. Ever so slowly. I have news with this fic. I have three planned chapters remaining. Take that as you will. It may take a while, but I promise you I am working at it. See you in the next update. (-<) <3 ^_^