The Rumors

Starlight Maze Institution

Ravi opens his eyes, and squeezes him shut. He opens them again, and sees a man in a white suit with a red maze.
"You're awake," he says, and Ravi looks at the tall figure.
"Are you the doctor? Ow," Ravi asks, rubbing his jaw.
"Yeah. Now, we took some X-rays, and nothing is fractured. Just eat soft food," the doctor says, and Ravi nods.
"My back was hurt too," Ravi says, still rubbing his jaw. He sits up from the hospital bed, and sighs.
"That should be fine. Just rest in your room," the doctor says, and Ravi nods.
"Okay. Thanks Doctor... Umm..."
"Wu. Doctor Wu. The one non-psychological doctor in this place," he says. Ravi stands, and the doctor opens the door.
"Guard! Walk this man back to his room," Doctor Wu says. A man walks over, dressed in a suit with the red maze sewed on the chest pocket. The doctor walks away, as the guard looks over Ravi.
"What room?" The man asks, glaring sharply.
"E93," Ravi mutters, and the guard laughs.
"You're Kai's new roommate. I hope you can stick with him kid," the guard says, as he takes Ravi to his room.
"What does that mean?" Ravi asks, as the climb multiple levels of stairs.
"Just don't piss him off, or get to attached," the guard suggests, as they arrive at Ravi's level.
"Attached?" Ravi asks, as they reach his room.
"Good luck kid," the guard says opening the door. Ravi walks in, and to his bed. He looks to Kai, who is using his shirt as a pillow again.
"What did Wu say?" Kai asks, as Ravi lays down.
"Nothing is fractured, and to rest," Ravi says, and Kai hums.
"I'm surprised. Hongbin has a nasty kick," Kai says, as Ravi rubs his jaw.
"Yeah," Ravi says, turning over.
"Don't sleep. The dinner whistle is soon," Kai says, as Ravi arches his back.
The whistle sounds, and Ravi groans.
"Told you," Kai smirks. The blonde stands, and slips on his shirt. The blue-haired stands, and follows Kai. The door opens, and they see the guard.
"Kai, you are having dinner with a therapist," the guard commands. Kai scoffs.
"Whatever. Kyungsoo or Hakyeon?" Kai asks, as Ravi walks to the door.
"Kyungsoo," the guard explains. "Newbie, you can head down."
Ravi looks to Kai as Kai is is guided away. Ravi walks down, and the order is the same as before. The blue-haired man takes his food, and awkwardly stands by the wall. He sees Hongbin approach him. Ravi looks down, as Hongbin stands in front of him.
"I'm surprised you're up and about already," Hongbin scoffs.
"Me too. You have a nasty kick," Ravi mutters, and Hongbin laughs.
"You are funny. I'll wait a while to hurt you more," Hongbin says. Ravi freezes, and Hongbin laughs again. "Kidding. Unless you step out of my line. I'm the ruler here."
Ravi nods rapidly, and Hongbin turns to walk away. He takes a few steps, and turns back. "Are you coming?"
Ravi follows slowly, and feels everyone else's eyes on him. Hongbin sits, and Ravi awkwardly stands next to the table. 
"Sit, Chanyeol, and Xiumin will join us soon," Hongbin commands, lifting his legs onto the table.
"Xiumin?" Ravi asks, looking at his food.
"A guy who was found in the frozen north, and can't really be returned to society," Hongbin explains, flipping his fringe. Ravi nods, and opens the apple sauce on his plate. He eats it slowly, and the table shifts.
"Chanyeol," Hongbin says, and Ravi looks up to see a man with wild, sandy hair.
"What's with the newbie?" Chanyeol asks, and Hongbin shrugs.
"Why not?" Hongbin asks back, taking a bite of the apple from his tray.
"What are you in this place for?" The sandy-haired man asks, stabbing the meat on his plate.
"I had a girlfriend. She disappeared from my life one day. I haven't seen her since. They keep saying she isn't real," Ravi says, and Hongbin starts laughing.
"That's a new one," Hongbin laughs.
Ravi glares, and asks, "Do you think I'm kidding?!"
"No, but that is a new one," Hongbin explains.
"What's wrong with my story?" Chanyeol asks, and Hongbin punches him.
"The amount you've burned increases each time!" Hongbin laughs, and Ravi smiles weakly.
"Five minutes left before rec time!" A guard yells, and Ravi chugs his milk.
"Aw man, I'm not allowed outside. I needed to learn more about you newbie. Maybe next meal," Hongbin says.
"Maybe," Ravi replies.
"Oh, and be careful of Kai. The rumors say he's even crazier then me," Hongbin smirks. A small pair of dimples add to creepiness of his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I like creepy Hongbin. Don't ask me why. Sorry for not updating in like a month. (-<) <3 ^_^