The Outdoors

Starlight Maze Institution

Ravi follows the crowd of people, shifting away from the random gazes. The sun sits in the eastern sky, casting shadows across the yard. People whisper, and Ravi flinches from the words.
"Kai's new roommate," someone yells. Ravi turns, and someone punches him.
"Ow," Ravi mutters, rubbing his jaw.
"That's for Kai, from me," the man demands. Ravi looks at the tall man.
"I'll be sure to tell him," Ravi state, as his jaw pops.
"Say it's from Sehun," the man snaps, walking away. Ravi watches him leave, as Chanyeol swings his arm around him.
"I see you've met one of Kai's ex's," Chanyeol states, smiling at him.
"Ex?" Ravi questions, feeling his jaw's pain start to fade.
"Kai will date anyone. We need to get off somehow," the sandy blond comments, shrugging nonchalantly. Ravi's eyes widen, and shakes his head.
"Come on. You'll need to get used to this place," Chanyeol states, pulling him along. Ravi looks around, watching a basketball game, staring at people lift weights. People stare back.
"You're Kai's roommate. You'll get used to it," Chanyeol explains, as they reach the chain link fence.
"What is the deal with Kai? Why does it matter that I'm his roommate?" Ravi questions, leaning against it.
"Kai is crazy," Chanyeol states.
"Aren't we all?" Ravi mutters. Chanyeol laughs deeply.
"Very true. Thing is we all are able to cured by the institute. That's what they claim," he explains.
"And Kai isn't able?" Ravi asks, and Chanyeol shrugs.
"No one knows. He is the oldest patient, one of the first," Chanyeol states, as a bell rings. People start walking in, and the pair follows the group.
"But why?" Ravi questions, and Chanyeol shrugs again.
"That's all I know for certain. Everything else is rumor," he states, as they enter the building. Ravi exhales, and looks to down the hall.
"I go this way. See you at breakfast," Chanyeol says, walking down the opposite hall. Ravi nods, and walks down his hall. He reaches the door swiftly, and enters inside. Kai lays on his bed, his shirt under his head.
"Who hurt you this time?" Kai asks, staring at Ravi's jaw.
"It's for you, from someone named Sehun," Ravi explains, and Kai nods.
"He never did get over me," Kai sighs, and Ravi narrows his eyes.
"Did you date each other?" Ravi ask, sitting on his bed.
"Nope," Kai states, turning over.
"Then, why do you say that?" Ravi questions.
"He fell for me. I never fall back," Kai explains, falling asleep on the bundled up shirt. Ravi exhales, and falls on the hard bed. He stares at the ceiling, and returns to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry? It's been awhile. School, and other stories. So, please take this weak chapter. (-<) <3 ^_^