The Institution

Starlight Maze Institution

"She was real, I tell you! Real!" A blue haired man yells, as he is dragged into a red brick building.
"Shut it, Ravi," a man says, as he pulls the deranged man inside. Ravi wiggles and his eyes go wild.
"I need to find her!" Ravi yells, struggling against the cold metal cuffs. He manages to slip out of the detainer's hands and sprints. He doesn't make it far before a man shoots him with a taser. Ravi fidgets and falls to the ground. He moves, and another jolt hits him. A movement and a burst. Another and another. Ravi collapses, and the guards drag his body in. The wounds are healed, and he is changed into the standard detainment uniform. A pale blue with a dark red maze stitched over the . The mark of the Starlight Maze Institution. Ravi feels drained, and looks to the disappearing entrance.
"I need to get to her," Ravi mutters, as he and a guard arrive at room number E93.
"She isn't real," the guard says uncuffing Ravi.
"She is real," Ravi says, as he is shoved into the room. The door slams shut, and Ravi instantly pounds his body against the closed metal.
"Don't bother," a voice says, and Ravi turns to face a blonde about his age.
"Who are you?" Ravi asks, and the male stretches.
"Kai," the blonde says, as Ravi looks over him. The pale blue pants sit on his legs, but his shirt is off, bundled up like a pillow.
"I need to get out," Ravi says, and Kai laughs.
"Good luck with that. Why don't you tell me your name first?" Kai suggests.
"Ravi. Now, I need to find her," Ravi says, banging his body again.
"You're one of those love cases," Kai says, as the sound of body on metal echoes threw-out the room.
"I need to get out," Ravi says, and Kai stands. He walks to Ravi's figure, and pulls him back.
"You won't get out like that," Kai says, as Ravi sighs.
"I need her," Ravi says, crying slightly.
"Don't do that. They watch us," Kai says, and Ravi bites a fist.
"Come on," Kai says, pulling Ravi to the other bed in the room.
"How many times did they tase you?" Kai asks as Ravi slumps down.
"I lost count after five," Ravi says, and Kai runs his fingers over the bandages.
"Rest. Wake up is at five," Kai says, returning to his bed.
"Sure," Ravi says yawning. He falls back on the mattress, and his snores soon fill the room. Kai sighs, and runs his fingers over the scars in the crook of his elbow.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yay! First chapter. I hope you like it! Comments are loved. (-<) <3 ^_^