The Unexpected Happiness

Unexpected Love

Claire's POV

"goodnight and thanks for the great meal" I said then bowed to the members inside the van

"youre welcome Claire, we would like to hang out with you sometimes" Yongguk replied then smiled

All of them smiled at me. And I feel that I'm so lucky today because I had a dinner with the members of the B.A.P and most especially I found new friends. As the van leaves infront of the gate Junhong quickly walked to the front door and unlock it. He went inside the house then head straight to his room. I quickly followed him inside. I wonder if is there something wrong. Maybe he's not comfortable with me having dinner with him and with his hyungs.

Zelo's POV

I don't understand my feelings right now. I feel so tired and wanted to take a rest but my mind is mentally wide awake. I recall what just happened when my hyungs introduced themselves to Claire and when we had dinner with her.I should feel happy because my hyungs liked Claire especially Youngjae hyung who hugged Claire two times that made me feel so uncomfortable?

wait!!! what?! uncomfortable?! what did I just thought?!

I get up from my bed and remember what my hyungs said, about Claire calling me by my real name. I just realized that I'm not getting mad when she calls me Junhong. Besides I feel comfortable when Claire calls me Junhong.

I hurriedly went out from my room and head to the living room. Claire is sitting on the couch comfortably. I went infront of  her without even know what I'm doing.

" yah! You can't do it again!" I said loudly

Claire's eyes got widen and made a very confused face.

" What?" she quickly asked

" Letting Youngjae Hyung hug you like that!" I replied (what is happening to me! seriously!)

"what? there's nothing wrong with that! Besides he's the one who hugged me unexpectedly"

"ah! even though! you should just tell him to stop doing that or just push him from you!" I replied

"what? hey I'm not going to do that because I'm not rude like you!"  Claire spoke

"rude? me rude? hey! this is not about me! this is about you! should I think that youre really happy when guys hug you! TIGHTLY!"

"What?! hey! if you got a problem with me hanging out with your hyungs, don't worry! that dinner will be the first and last meeting that will ever happened!" Claire bursts

She stand up from the couch without saying a word and went straight to her room. I didn't know what to say anymore. I sat at the couch and dig my face on my hands. What did I just said? why am I reacting this way? I didn't mean to made her mad at me.

I decide to say sorry to her but on the second thought maybe she's still mad at me right now. I think this is not the right time to apologize. I went to my room and lay on my bed, thinking how stupid I am to said that to Claire. I mean who am I not allowing her to hang out with other persons? besides what's my business if she's being hug by somebody.

I opened my eyes feeling with the cold breeze from the outside. I get up from my bed then went to the bathroom and wash my face with the cold water from the faucet.

As I went outside from my room I found Claire going out from her room also. As she closed her door our eyes meet but then she quickly looked away from me. As she go downstairs she just passed infront of me without saying Goodmorning as she usually did. She also didn't give me a smile. And I feel like a light breeze being ignored by her.

Claire's POV

When I'm about to close my door I saw Junhong standing infront of his room. Our eyes meet but then I swiftly look away from him and passed infront of him like he's not there. I'm still mad at him about last night. I mean, he's like telling me that I'm a kind of girl that flirts with some random people. It really makes me teed off when somebody calls me a flirt or made me feel like that. Because according to my mom it's a form of a jerking manner. And once when I was in elementary, a boy called me a flirt because he thought that I was flirting with his bestfriend. I punched him on the face and that made his nose bleed too much and also I ended up being on the principal's office.

I decided to go out so I can atleast cool down. For me these past few weeks are really rough and tough so I think I need to relax. I decided to go to the city and wander. I haven't went to the mall for a while so I decided to go there. As I walked and search for something fun to do I noticed a group of boys singing and dancing in the screen. I stopped and watch it for a while, only to realize that it's one of B.A.P's MV that playing on the big screen. Junhong is so different in this MV. I mean he's not Junhong, the guy on the MV is named Zelo. The maknae of the popular boy group B.A.P. Everybody knows him and loves him. They thought he's a really good and nice guy but for me, right now I knew him as a selfish proud cold jerk. When the MV finally ended I continued to wander around the mall. I went to the bookstore to find some good books.When I Finally found a book, I leaned on the bookshelf and start scanning the book. As I enjoyed reading the first chapter, there are three noisy girl passed by me.

"did you hear that? there's an Idol here in the mall right now!" the girl giggled

"really? who is it?" the other girl excitedly asked

"I still don't know" the girl answered

"come on guys we really need to find out!" the third girl said making them hurriedly go out from the bookstore

I ignored what I heard and continue reading the book. 30 minutes had already passed, a strange growl from my tummy came out. I think I need to grab something to eat. As I came out from the bookstore I noticed a crowd of girls looking for something. Maybe they're looking for the idol who's here in the mall right now. Again, I ignored the crowd and head to a cafe. I ordered a muffin and an iced coffee.

As I went out from the cafe the crowd of girls that I saw earlier are running like they're after something. My eyes got bigger when I realize that they on their way here.They are all after on average tall man with a black cap and aviators for disguise. I wanted to get out from the way but I was frozen and realized that they are closely heading this way.

Baaaannggg!

The guy they were after bumped to me. And the iced coffee that I'm about to enjoy spilled on my grey shirt. I couldn't believe what happened to me.  The guy stopped and trying to apologize. I couldn't completely see his face but the rest of his features that uncovered seems so familiar.

"Claire?" the guy said

"you know me?!" I quickly asked

"yes! I'm....."

As he introduce his self he turned around and realized that the crowd of girls we're getting so closed. He unexpectedly grasped his hands on mine and pulled me. I got surprised on what he did and try to release my hands from his tight hold but then I couldn't do it. The thing I remembered right now is running away as fast as I could from the crowd of girls with a man holding my hands tightly. The other people on the mall are so confused. As we run from the crowd the guy managed to found a good place to hide. We entered to a door saying "staffs only"

He quickly opened the door and pulled me there inside. When we finally managed to stop,we quickly catch our breath. It's my first time to run like that again. I feel that we're being chased by a bunch of zombies. My heart pounds so fast. I realized that my hands are still in the guy's tight hold. I swiftly released my hands from his.

"yah! what is your problem!" I yelled

"hey! sshhh! don't be so loud they might hear us!" they guy replied still catching his breath

"I don't care!"

The guy lean on the wall and remove his aviator and cap. I slowly recognized his face and realized that it's Daehyun. My eyes got widen in surprised.

"omo! Daehyun oppa! its you! what are you doing here?" I questioned curiously and felt a sudden embarrassment

"it's our rest day so I decided to go to the mall by myself but it turned out to be like this" he said

"oh! why did you go here all by yourself?" I asked

"I wanted to do the things I usually do before"  he answered

"even though, you should think that it's too risky to go to the mall all by yourself" I replied

"I'm sorry then" he simply said

"o-oh no! I-its....."

"youre right Claire, I shouldn't go here alone" he interrupted

"how about you? what are doing here?" he added

" oh, uhm me? I'm just... you know, catching up with myself" I answered

"oh, okay. How about Junhong?" he suddenly asked

"I left him in the house this morning" I answered

" oh? is that so? well why didn't you invite him to come with you here in the mall?"

" I don't want to! why would I invite a selfish cold jerk like him here in the mall" I blasted then cupped my mouth because I just realized what I answered

"I'm s-sorry....it's n-not w-what I meant, I m-mean.....I c-cant invite......" I tried to say

"you don't like him don't you?" Daehyun asked

"it's not that I don't like him....it's just...uhhgghh! there's a problem on his attitude" I said and crossed my arms on my chest

"hmm. I know, Junhong is not fond meeting new people and he's the kind of person who shows his dislikes to other people" Daehyun explained

"so in other words, Junhong doesn't like me" I gently muttered with a disappointment on my voice

"hey, don't think it that way! Junhong will learn to accept you as his friend time by time"

"I hope so" I sighed

There's a silence between me and Daehyun right now. I'm thinking about what Daehyun said, Junhong is the kind of  person who shows his dislikes to other people. As I recall what happened last night I remember how Junhong talked to me, he made me feel that he doesn't want me. As I shooked my head Daehyun patted my shoulder. When I raised my head I can see him smiling at me.

" don't be sad, your pretty face will ruin if you keep your face like that" He muttered

I flushed when I heard what he just said. I try to stop myself from smiling. Daehyun is the first guy except from my dad who said those kind of words to me. The soft and gentle expression from his face made him look so thoughtful. Getting back to the reality. I smiled accepting what Daehyun said.

"oh, uhm.....Claire about your shirt I'm so sorry about that!" Daehyun stated looking on my stained shirt

"oh, it's nothing, it's an accident so it's alright" I replied then plastered a smile

"no it's not! let me buy you a new shirt!" Daehyun said

"oh no! it's alright, I'm totally fine"

"Claire, I can't bear seeing you wearing a stained shirt like that!"

"it's a-al......"

"yah! stop protesting, I'll buy you a shirt wether you like it or not!"

I just smiled then nodded, finally agreeing to Daehyun's Offer. Daehyun is such a nice guy, I wish he's like Junhong who can talk to me like this. Tch! forget it! I think Daehyun is the total opposite of Junhong.

"I think we need to get out from this room and escape from your fans first" I stated

"hmm! youre right Claire! but how?" Daehyun asked

I started to think about an idea on how will we going out from this room without the fans seeing us. Suddenly a man appeared infront of us from the outside.

"omo! what are you doing here?! youre not allowed in here!" he said loudly

"ah! pls sir! lower your voice" Daehyun muttered

"yah! what are you..... wait! I know you! Youre Daehyun of B.A.P right?" the man asked pointing his finger to Daehyun

"oh...uhm I'm...."

"oh my God! I'm one of your biggest fan!" the man excitedly said

Daehyun and I looked at each other with our wide eyes and got surprised on what the man just said. Suddenly the man grabbed Daehyun and hug him tightly.

"oh my god! can I took a photo of you?! a photo of us! a fan sign and your autograph please!!" the man pleaded

"s-sure..." Daehyun replied

"please" the man said giving me his phone to take a picture of him with Daehyun

As I take a picture of them an idea pop out from my mind. When I finished taking pictures the man thanked me and I hand him his phone. He's so happy when he saw the pictures.

"Daehyun Oppa I have an idea" I muttered

"really what is it?" he asked

When I said my Idea to him. He just smirked.

"uhm, sir... I mean what is your name?" Daehyun asked to the guy

"m-me?.. oh uhm I'm Marco!" the guy quickly answered

"Marco, hmmm. I have a very special favor to asked, if that's is alright with you?" Daehyun said

"favor? oh uhm of course! what favor?"

"Can you pretend to be Daehyun?" Daehyun asked

"what?"

"please, pretend to be Daehyun!" I stated

"what? why will I do that?" the guy curiously asked

"I wanted you to help us to get out from this room without the fans seeing us" Daehyun said

"h-how?"

"by pretending to be Daehyun Oppa. You just need to swap your clothes and go out from this room.The fans will thought you as Daehyun because of your clothes. If you already caught the fans attention the lobby will be clear then Daehyun Oppa and I will free to go" I explained leaving the guy's mouth slightly opened

"please! please! please! I promised I will pay you for doing this" Daehyun pleaded

"ah! how can I say no to Daehyun? don't worry! I will do this for you without an exchange!" the guy said

"Thank you very much!" I said

Marco and Daehyun quickly went to the dressing room to change their clothes. I hope this plan will work or else I will never have the guts to show my face to Daehyun.

As Marco went out from the staff room quietly. Daehyun just grabbed my wrists and hold it tightly.I look at him with my surprised face.

"D-daehyun oppa...." I gently muttered

Daehyun didn't respond like he didn't hear anything. I'm about to remove my wrist from his tight hold but then I heard the heavy footsteps from the outside and the screams of the fans. That's the signal! Daehyun looked outside then quitely step outside from the room with me. He look left and right to check if there are other fans. We walked out from the staff room with our heads looking down. We're only paying attention on our way. When we finally reached the exit Daehyun bump into a girl and it recognized him.

"omg! its Daehyun Oppa!" the girl screamed

Before the girl yelled and scream again Daehyun pulled me again and run out from the mall. We went out from the mall running. I didn't know where are we going, we just keep running together until we reached a familiar place to me. I know this place! This is the place where I used to worked before. Daehyun was about to pulled me again but then I removed my wrist then grabbed his hands and pulled him on our way to the restaurant. We went inside then sit on the dinning area. We sit there like normal customers. As we catch our breath, Daehyun and I just laugh. I don't know what is the reason. I feel happy right now.

"it's my first time again to run like that" Daehyun muttered

"Hmmm... yeah me too" I replied

"thanks Claire"

"your welcome" I answered

"Since we're already here in the restaurant shall we order a meal? so we can also buy you a new shirt!" Daehyun happily stated with his twinkling eyes

"of course!"  I replied back feeling so happy right at this moment