The Unexpected Date

Unexpected Love

Claire's POV

When I told Junhong about my plan for tomorrow his mood just changed. His sour-crummy personality attacked him again. He told me to clean the house again even though the house is completely neat.

And this morning, he told me to clean the house AGAIN and do the laundry. I told him that we have a washing machine to do the laudry but he told me that he wanted his clothes to hand wash by me. This jerk is really killing me!!!

I need to finish all of this before 9. I'm going out with Daehyun oppa today and I wanted this day to be perfect with the first guy who asked me to go out. Maybe, I can call this my first date. I can't wait to finish all of my work and get out from this house.

" fighting Claire! you can finish this!" I muttered to myself as I continue to brush Junhong's clothes

"Yah! Claire. Wash this too, my bed is kinda itchy and I need you to wash the linen and blankets" Junhong said as he throw me the bunch of linens

"yah!!! I'm still not finish with your clothes! I'll do that tomorrow!" I yelled

"I need you to clean my room too" he said

"what the.... hey you jerk! I'm not your maid so you don't have the right to told me to clean your room. It's your room so clean it!!!"

"and who told you that you can yelled at me and talk to me like that?!" he raised his brow

" aish! I'm done with this!" I stood up and walked towards the door

"yah! where are you going?" Junhong blocked my way through the door

"move it! I'm going to prepare for my date!"

"date? hahaha! so you think Daehyun hyung asked you on a date?" Junhong chuckled

" yes!! he asked me on a date! So move it!!"

Junhong is such a jerk! He keeps blocking my way. This guy really want to make my life a hell. aaarrrhhhhgggg! I really hate him!!

"okay, okay! I surrender!" I said raising my two arms

"huh! you can't go out until you finish all of this! arraso?" he marked

"okay" I sigh

When I looked at my phone it's already 8:30. Oh no!   I need to get to the meeting place before 9. I need to do something to get out from this jail and escape from that monster!

I slowly took a peek from the kitchen and found Junhong on the living room watching TV. I can't pass there, Junhong will surely see me if I will walk through the living room. I need to plan something. Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I simply walk from the kitchen and walked through the living room.  Suddenly Junhong's eyes casted on me.

"yah! where are you going?" he asked

"I'm going to wash my clothes too!" I answered

"is that so? okay" he said then continue to watch TV

When I get to my room I hurriedly get my clothes from my closet and get my sling bag. I simply walk on through the living room again. When Junhong looked at me I thought he's going to block my way but instead he just turned away and continue to change the channel of the TV.

Phew! That was closed!

Zelo's POV

I didn't talked to Claire when she  passed by, I just looked at her. She said she's going to get her clothes in her room so she can also wash it. But when she passed by I felt that something is not right. And I wonder why is she bringing a sling bag and a shoes with her? Is she going to wash it too? I tried  not to pay attention to that but my mind keeps bugging me with that. Aish! I switch off the TV and get up from the couch. I went to the wash room to check Claire. But as I opened the door knob it was lock. Totally locked. I knock on the door but Claire is not answering. I feel bother about it. I think something happened to her. I tried to opened and knocked the door but it's no use. I went to the kitchen and and get the keys. When I found it, I hurriedly opened the door and guess what. I didn't find Claire inside. Where did she go? I came inside and found the windows wide opened.

Oh no! she didn't!!!

I hurriedly climbed to the window and jumped outside. I ran to the front of the house and found Claire running away.

"yah! where are you going?!" I shouted

When she heard my voice she turned to looked at me. Her eyes got widen and hurriedly dashed away.

"yah! get back here! you still not finish with your work! " I shouted trying to reach her

" I promise to do all of that tomorrow. I'm late for my date!" he shouted back

"yah!!"

I ran as fast as I could but she's meters aways from me now. And I'm not wearing any footwear.Claire is lucky because when reached the bus stop. A bus was waiting for it's passengers.

She's can't go!!

When she finally stepped her feet on the bus I know there's no chance of getting her out of there. I stopped when the bus finally drive away. That girl! She's such a pain!

I shyly walked back to the house with my bear feet. Aish! I can't believe I ran and go out from the house without any footwear. This is my first time going out without a shoe. Claire is the only one who always made me look a silly person.

Claire will surely pay for what she did!

Claire's POV

Thank God! I escaped from Junhong! I can't believe I ran away like that. It's my first time to ran like that.

"I'm sorry Junhong" I muttered as I smiled through the window

I looked at my watch and it's already 9. It can't be! I'm late on my first date. Oh no! I should've planned this earlier. aaahhh! I'm sure Daehyun oppa is impatiently waiting for me now.

I dashed out from the bus and run to the park where Daehyun oppa and I should going to meet. When I'm on the meeting place, I didn't found the person I was expecting. I sigh and thought that maybe Daehyun oppa is so disappointed and upset to me right now. My expected date is turning out like a nightmare. I sat on the bench thinking what will I going to do now. Now that oppa is not here. I tried to text him to say sorry, But I don't have the guts to do it. I'm such a neglected person. Thinking how neglected person I am, someone sat beside me.

"you look sad miss" the stranger said

"I'm such a lousy person" I muttered

" waeyo?" the stranger asked

"because I let someone hanging here. Waiting for me" I answered

"really? I think youre not. You came by the way"  the stranger replied

"but he's not here anymore. I'm sure he's so disappointed to me now"

"no I'm not"

I looked at the stranger that sitting beside me and found out that the person beside is Daehyun. He's smiling infront of me. His smile made my heart beat fast.

"Hi Claire" he uttered as he smiles at me

"Hi oppa, how did you...."

"came here? I was here 30 minutes ago waiting for you. I thought you have forgotten but I know you will never do that" he said

" but youre not here earlier"

"I went to the coffee shop to buy a coffee for us because I think we might need those" he said as he gave me the cup

"thanks, I'm so sorry for being so late, I'm so sorry" I said as I bow to him

"it's alright, the important thing is youre already here"

Every girl is so lucky to have Daehyun oppa to be their boyfriend. I wish every guy is like him. He's gentle, nice, handsome and I think he has everything. I'm so lucky to have him as my first date. I can't wait to spend the whole day with him.

Daehyun oppa didn't tell me where are we going. He told me that it's a surprise so I didn't bother to know. He brought a black car and I can't believe that I'm going to ride inside of that. I can't help myself to steal some glimpse to him as he drive.

"I think I'm going to melt if you keep doing that" he chuckled

I get back from my sense when I heard what he said. He caught me stealing some glimpse to him. I can see my face turning red on the side mirror of the car.

" sorry" I muttered

"I didn't mind, as long as youre the one who's staring at me" he smirked

Daehyun's smile makes me even melt. He's such a good looking guy.

"by the way, did you told Zelo about our date?" he asked

"ne, but he doesn't want me to go out" I answered

"why? is there a problem?"

"he wants me to do all the chores before I went out but I don't have enough time. Luckily, I escaped from the window and ran away from him"

"you did that??!!" He looked at me with his amazed face

"yeah? because I don't want to let you down"

" I'm not wrong for choosing you to come with me"

As we continue to drive our way to the place I didn't realized that I had snoozed while we're on way.

--

"hey sleeping beauty we're already here" he said softly

I rubbed my eyes as I opened it. I found Daehyun's face staring straight at me. My eye got widen when I saw him staring at me.

" ah, are we already here?" I asked looking away from him

" ne" he replied

I help myself to get up from my seat and went outside. As I walked around noticed that it's more colder here.

"come on Claire" he waved his hand

I hurriedly followed him until we're on the front gate of the place.

" an orphanage?" I wondered

He nodded and smiled at me

"what are we doing here?" I asked in curiousity

"we came here to visit my siblings today." he answered

"siblings? you have siblings?" I curiously asked

"yep"

"but why did you brought me here?"

"because I want to introduced you to them"

As we walked our way inside the building a couple of kid hurriedly run towards us. They we're heading to Daehyun.

"oppa! you're back!" a little girl said happily

"hyung! did you bought a pie for me?" a little boy grin widely

"ne, it's in the car. I'm going to give it to all of you later" Daehyun smiled at all of them

Seeing this kind of moment makes want to think that this can only happen in movies and tv dramas. Daehyun oppa is like a good guy I've always watch in dramas.He's so kind that's why everyone likes him.

" are you oppa's girlfriend?" a little girl asked standing right infront of me

"a-aniyo...." I shook my head

"ah, Mira this your Claire unnie. She's my friend" Daehyun introduced

" Claire unnie? aigoo! I like your name" she said as she stares and blinks at me

" Thanks Mira, I like your name too" I smiled at her

"can I call you my friend?"

"of course" I replied

" that was fast" Daehyun smiled

"what?"

"nothing, come, I will introduced you to the others" he said

I followed him in a very nice playground where other children plays. Every child in here seems like they are all very happy. I wish I could be a kid again who can play and run like I'm being chase by my playmates.

"Daehyun oppa is back!" I little girl yelled

Every child in the playground stopped playing and run towards Daehyun. Daehyun sat on the ground as the children surrounds him.

"did you all miss me?" he asked

"ne, we missed you so much oppa!"

Daehyun looked so happy with all the children clinging, leaning and riding at his back. He looks like a big brother to all of them.

"oh, I almost forgot" He said as he stand up

"everyone, I would like you to meet Claire, a friend of mine"

"H-hi.." I manage to utter

There's a moment of silence and all eyes are looking to me right now. What should I do??

"ahh... I invited her to come with me right now" Daehyun breaks the silence

Suddenly all of them gather into a circle and start whispering to each other. Daehyun and I didn't know what they are doing we just stand there waiting for them to finish their (meeting?)

Finally after 1 minute they face us with their poker faces. I got nervous yet confused with their actions.

"yey! Daehyun hyung finally brought his girlfriend!!" a boy unexpectedly yelled

"WHAT?!" Daehyun and I both said at the same time

"n-no I'm not his..." I tried to defend my self

We looked at each other wide our widen eyes when we heard what the boy said. All of the children around us started to say "yes! , yehet! , yeah!" and many more. They all seemed so happy. I don't know what should I do about this. I know they're just kids but when I heard what the boy yelled, I felt little shy about it and I had a feeling that my face looks like a very red tomato right now.

"aigoo.... nonna face is red!" a toothy boy smiled at me

"a- aniyo..." I shyly replied

"ahh... I'm sorry about this Claire" Daehyun apologize

"ah... it's nothing. They're just kids" I smiled at him

The kids asked us to play with them, Daehyun and I couldn't say no because we cannot resist their cuteness. We decided to play hide and seek.

When the play started, I also started to find a place to hide. As I ran on the back building and looked around. and found a veranda with a swinging bench on it. I walked there and silently sat on the bench. I leaned on the bench and closed my eyes.

"youre supposed to be hiding not relaxing" a strange voice approached

I got startled that I quickly opened my eyes and find the owner of the voice. I found Daehyun standing infront of me.

" uhm...I was just..."

"can I?" asking a permission to seat beside me

I nodded and he sat beside me.

" by the way, how did you knew this place?" I asked

"the veranda? I saw you so I followed you"

"no I mean this orphanage"

"I used to be here" he muttered

" you used to be an orphan?!"

"no,I just used to go here to play with the other kids before" he chuckled

I looked at him with a please-continue-your-story look. He seemed to get it so he continued to told me the story until we proceed to our own childhood stories. It was so fun talking and sharing each others childhood memories.

"I also had a pet dog too, but I lost it when I was ten. My parents did anything to find it but they never found it" Daehyun sigh

" it looks like we almost had the same childhood memories" I smiled at him

"I see that" he smiled back

" I think we need to go now. The kids are surely joined their force just to find us " he chuckled

" yeah, I think so"

As we walk on our way to the playground we didn't noticed that someone is tailing us. When Daehyun and I both sense something he looked at me and hold my hand tightly. I remembered the time when he held my hand like this before, when we escaped from his fans.

As he held my hands, he pulled me and ran away. I just realized that were running away from the bunch of kids that chasing us. But aren't we supposed to be hiding? why are we running away from those kids anyway?

When we're about to turn, I tripped and almost lost my balance. I thought I was going to fell on the ground but unexpectedly a pair of arms catches me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Daehyun's face looking at me. Our face are so close that I could feel my face turning red.

"are you alright Claire?" Daehyun asked as he help me to stand

"n-ne" I answered

" I'm glad I catch you" he sigh

"thank you Oppa" I shyly stated

" youre welcome" he smiled at me

"yah! we caught you!" the kid said

"you two are so fast" the other kid said catching his breath

"I'm sorry we ran away" I muttered

"it's okay nonna" he smiled

When we're about to walk I felt a sudden pain on my ankles. D*mn! I can't walk if my situation is like this.

When Daehyun saw me with my achy expression he hurriedly went beside me.

"is there something wrong?" he asked

" my feet hurts" I answered

"can you walk?"

"yeah, don't worry it's not that......whoah!" I was surprised when Daehyun carried me in a bridal style

"w-what ....are you...d-doing?" I asked with my head shook down

"aigoo! you look like a married couple" the kids cheekily giggled

this.is.so.embarrasing! I can feel my face flushing into crimson red.

" I know you can't walk so I'm carrying you" he answered

"you don't have to do this, I can wa..."

"sssshhh, stop complaining just stay light as a feather okay?" he cut me off

I didn't say anything anymore, the kids walked with us. They're are all giggling and smiling at us. I just shut my mouth until we reached the car. He helped me to sat down on the front seat. Daehyun told the kids that we should go now because of my situation so we both said our goodbyes to each other. I wish I could spend more time with them.

"nonna, come back here again huh?" the kid said

"of course" I brushed his head

"promise?" he pouted

"promise, cross my heart" I smiled at him

When we finished exchanging our goodbyes, Daehyun start the engine of the car and drove our way back to Seoul.

Today was full of unexpected happenings. I thought this day was going to be perfect but it turns out to be more perfect. I'm happy because I meet a lot new friends today and I knew many things about Daehyun oppa's life. I hope this will not be the last time.

~~

A/N: ayo! nerds and guyths! huuuwwaaahh! so basically this chapter was kinda revolved on Daehyun and Claire's date. Well, I think I should start making Daeire? or Claihyun? moments so Junhong will get jealous! HAHAHAHA!

Claire + Junhong= Junaire? or ClaiJun?

Ahhh! forget it! I totally when it comes to creating ship names.HAHAHAHA! By the way, don't forget to comment and vote nerds!  thanks for reading, I hope you like it! Saranghaja! XDDD

'3'

florist