The Unexpected Day

Unexpected Love

Zelo's POV

When Claire leave I was left in the house alone and I didn't t know what to do. I just watched movies and tv shows on the living room, laying on the couch, munching a bowl of potato chips I found on the cabinet. Today is Saturday. A very lazy Saturday! I wonder where did Claire went. Maybe she went to her parents house. Uuugghhh! the thing that happened last night flashed in my mind again. I feel so guilty about it. I think I really need to apologize. But how? by giving her a peace offering again? But then, I remembered that I told her before that I will never give her a bento again. Besides it's too late to go and take out a bento now.

I get up from the couch and think. Suddenly a commercial from the television appeared. Its a preview from a drama. The guy in the drama is also trying to apologize to the girl he loves. The guy bought a bouquet of flowers from the flower shop. thats right! I think flowers will do! From what I knew, flowers are one of the weakness of girls. If I give her flowers there's a big chance that Claire won't be mad at me anymore. But then as said it's too late now to go to a flower shops. It's already past 8.

"Huuuhhhh! if we only have a garden! wait?! garden?! we have a garden dumb! don't you remember?!" I thought

I hurriedly slip my feet in my slippers then went at the back of the house. I look at the garden and it's all dark out there so I went back inside again to find the switch on the light on the garden. As I walk to the garden I found the daisies I bent down then start picking them. The same goes to the Yellow bells and Orchids.As I picked the flowers, I didn't noticed an ant hill near at the daisies. I try not to step on it but its too late. The angry ants start to walk on my feet and also try to climb on my entire body.I shake my feet and start scratching it. The bunch of the flowers that I picked fall to the ground. I can't stay here like this, I really need to go inside the house now. I start picking the flowers one by one then hurriedly went inside. I put the flowers on the dinning table and went upstairs to wash my reddish bitten feet.

Claire's POV

When I got inside the home, I noticed that the TV in the living room is switch on without anyone watching. There's a bowl of potato chips on the couch. uugghh! that Junhong! he went to sleep already without fixing his mess and turning off the tv. I grab the remote from the couch then turn off the TV. I decided to go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. As I passed by in the dinning room I noticed a bunch of flowers scattered on the table. I walked near at the table and look at the flowers.

"hmmm, what are those flowers doing here?" I uttered picking a daisy from the table

"C-CLaire! youre already here!" A voice said

I turned around and found Junhong standing few steps away from me. I just nodded. Suddenly Junhong's eyes got wide then walk furiously to the table and gathered all the flowers on the table.

"is that yours?" I asked

"o-ohh, u-uhmm...yeah, sort of..." he answered still arranging the flowers from his hands

"oh, okay. uhm...what are you going to do with those flowers" I curiously asked

"u-uhmm....A-actually....it's....uhm"

"oh, it's alright if you can't tell me.I'll go to my room now. Goodni....."

"actually it's for you!" Junhong said with a force on his voice

"w-what? f-for me?" I manage to mutter

Junhong walk to me, stretched his left hand, and gave me the bunch of flowers. I'm surprised on Junhong's action. Why is he giving me those flowers? I froze but I manage to accepted the flowers from his hands.

"I'm sorry" he gently muttered  as he hands me the flowers

So this is a "peace offering" AGAIN. I didn't respond showing him that I'm still mad at him even though I'm so touched on what he just did.

"Hey Claire, look I shouldn't said it to you. Those words. I'm so sorry, Please" he pleaded looking at me sincerely

"you should know that and you should always think before you speak!" I replied

"okay okay, so are we okay now?" Junhong asked

"hmmm...let me think..."

"Claire"

"alright, apology accepted" I said planting a smile on my face

Junhong give me a wide grin then unexpectedly wrapped his wide arms to me. My eyes got wide, my jaw almost dropped when I felt his warm and tight hug on my body. This is the first time Junhong hug me.I felt my heart beat so fast again. Why am I feeling this way?

Zelo's POV

When the words Claire said sank in my two ears and saw her smile I didn't stopped myself from hugging her.I got surprised on my actions but I felt happy and comfortable when I hugged her. When I manage to release her from my tight hugged she shook her head then pressed her lips together.

"I'm sorry again" I cleared my throat

"it's alright" Claire replied

"by the way, did you already had your dinner?" she added

"not yet"

"I'll cooked you dinner then"

"okay"

Claire and I went to the kitchen. As I watched her to cook my dinner, I noticed her shirt. I remember that she's wearing a grey shirt when she leaved but right now she's wearing a simple blue shirt.

When Claire served my dinner she sat the opposite side of the table and watched me as I feed myself.

"youre shirt...youre wearing a grey shirt earlier. Why did it became blue?" I asked as I chew my meal

"oh this? Daehyun oppa bought this for me" she said then smiled

"Daehyun Oppa?"

"Yah! I forgot to tell you! I meet Daehyun oppa in the mall and accidentaly bumped to me that made my coffee spilled on my shirt"

"bumped at you? you have big eyes didn't you saw him coming?"

"tch! he was being chased by his fans on the mall and didn't see me" she answered

"oh! you mean he went to mall alone?"

"yup"

"how did he managed to escaped from his fans"

"I helped him" Claire answered with a proud face

"helped him huh? how?"

"it's a very long story!"

"I'm ready to listen" I said then pointed my ears

As Claire tells me about how she helped Daehyun.I stared at her pretty face as I listen to her story.

"so the man you meet agreed to pretend Daehyun hyung?" I asked

"yup! as I said he's a fan of Daehyun oppa! so he'll totally agreed"

"ahhh.. and hyung bought you a shirt huh?"

" I told him it's alright, but he insisted so I can't do anything about it anymore"

"ohhh...is that so? that kinda generous of him"

When I finished eating my meal I helped Claire to wash the dishes. While she's washing the dishes am the one who puts the dishes on the cabinet. It's was a fun moment for me because Claire shared more stories to me. She's like my very own friend who's willing to listen and talked to me like I'm her bestfriend. This is my first time I felt something like this and I am happy about it.

"Goodnight Claire" I said before opening  my room's door

"Goodnight Junhong" she replied gently while wearing her pretty smile of hers

Laying on my bed thinking all about the things Claire and I talked about earlier made me smile for no reason. I felt so lonely and guilty last night but tonight I feel so happy. I don't know why, maybe because of Claire. Who always made me feel happy and comfortable when I'm with her.

I woke up feeling great today. When I finished to do my daily routine, I saw Claire mopping the floor on the living room. She didn't saw me coming so I decide to surprised her. I slowly made my way towards her without making a noise.

"Boooooo!!!

Claire jumped in surprised as she turned around to face me.

"J-junhong!!"

"Hehehe! Gotcha! Goodmorning Claire" I greeted

"Junhong! don't do that! you scared me!" she replied putting her hands to her chest

"did I scared you, I'm sorry" I apologize

"nah! forget it! just don't do that again huh?"

"okay" I replied then smiled at her

"oh, I cooked you some bacon and egg. it's in the table" Claire said

"did you already had your breaksfast?" I asked hoping that she's not yet having her breaksfast

"oh, uhm yeah!" she answered

"huh? why did you had your breakfast without me?" I pouted feeling disappointed

"is there a problem?" she suddenly asked

"hmp. since the day  we lived here, we still didn't had breaksfast together" I complained

"hmmm. youre right Junhong, we still didn't had breakfast together"

"from now on we should eat our breaksfast together, is that clear?"

"why?"

"b-beacause, it's more enjoyable when we eat our breaksfast t-together"

"hmmmm. you know youre really right. it's kinda lonely when I eat my breaksfast alone" she said

Claire's POV

Junhong is acting weird today as in weird. He acts like a nice guy. Different from the time when he said those not-so-nice things to me. As I finished to mopped the floor I also start washing our clothes. Few minutes later, I saw Junhong standing infront of me while washing manually our clothes.

"let me help you" he offered as he lower down at my level then soaked his hands in the bowl of clothes

"yah! you don't know how to wash clothes, don't play with it!" I protested

" tch! me? don't you know that washing clothes is one of my talents?" he stated as he brush it with his hands

"omo?! really?!"

"yes! just watch and learn!" he said

"how did you learn that?"I asked

"well, I'm the one who's in charge on washing the clothes in our house before" he answered

"is that so? how about on cooking?"

"nah! cooking is not my skill, but I'd loved to learn"

"hmmm......I can teach you if you want?" I offered

"omo! really?!"

"of course!"

"thanks" he muttered

"youre welcome" I replied

When we finished washing the clothes, Junhong also helped me to clean the whole house. When we finished cleaning, Junhong also offered me a hand for cooking our dinner since he wanted to learn. I teach him how to cut the ingredients carefully while I do the rest of cooking. I'm glad that he's a fast learner, unlike me. I'm a total opposite of Junhong. Junhong is a fast learner while I'm the slow learner. He's a talented person while I'm the talentless person. I'm only good at cleaning the house and cooking, that's all.

When I was young dad taught me how to play the guitar and piano but it didn't work out. My mom also enrolled me on a dance and singing class but I ended up skipping everytime.

"okay! let's eat!" I said grabbing my chopstick

"mmm, everything seems so delicious!" Junhong muttered

"of course! I'm the one who cooked it!" I proudly replied

"nah! it's because I helped you!" he chuckled

"okay okay"

Junhong took a spoonful rice in his mouth then pick some beef.

"hmmm! this is really good!" he compliment

"hey! slowdown Junhong! you might choked!" I said

"yah! how can I slow down if the food is so yummy!"

" you can eat all the food on the table if you want" I said

"if I ate all of that, there will be nothing left for you!"

"it's alright. As long as you enjoyed eating it" I muttered as I put down my chopsticks on the table on purpose

"yah! what did I just said earlier?  it's more enjoyable when we eat together right? why are you putting down your chopsticks" he complained

"I'm just joking Junhong! if I'll let you  ate all the food I'll starve to death jerk!" picking up the chopsticks then start putting some meat in my mouth

Junhong gave me a wide grinn then continue munching his meal. It's the first time we enjoyed our dinner together without feeling any awkwardness.I felt happy seeing Junhong happily eating the food that I cooked. The happiness I felt when other people compliments my cooked is not mutual when I saw Junhong enjoyed it. I feels like seeing him eating the dish I cooked gave a very satisfying impact to me. As I watched him Junhong looked at me. I think Junhong caught me staring at him.

"yah! why are you not eating?" he asked

"o-oohh! nothing. I just thought of something" I answered

"what is it?"  he asked

"u-uuhmm...about...I j-just thought my d-dad... yeah! my dad and my mom!"

"did you already miss them?"

"hmmm. yes"

"I missed my dad too you know"

"by the way, where's your mom Junhong?" I asked

"my mom? oh uhm she passed away when I was 7 years old" he answered laeving his face a bit of loneliness

"oh...I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"it's alright. it's long time ago.."

"it's hurts alot for you...I'm so sorry"

Junhong didn't say anything, instead he just smiled at me. The smile im his face is different from the earlier. I guessed it's a very wrong idea to brought this kind of conversation in the middle of our dinner. I need to change it before Junhong's mood change.

"by the way I have a lot of recipes to teach you!" I muttered

"hmm. really that sounds nice!" he respond

"of course! I will teach you everything I know!"

When we finished our dinner.As usual Junhong helped me  to wash the dishes. I didn't try to say " no" because I know that he will insist and I will just end up saying "yes". I can saw that Junhong is really enjoying what he does. The smile he's making made me happy for no reason.

"can I ask you if where did you get those flowers you gave me last night?" I asked putting the last plate on the cabinet

"oh! uhm that? I got it from the garden at the backyard" he answered wiping his hands to the towel

"garden? ah! yes! I remember we had a garden!"

"have you been there?" he asked

"I've seen it, but never been...."

"you want to go?"

"ne~"

He hold my hand then dragged me all the way to the garden. Together, we enter in the garden without even realizing that his hand is clasped with mine. 

"it's so nice in here" I muttered

"I know"

"we're so lucky to have a garden" I looked around ending up my eyes on our hands

"J-junhong.....my...h-hands" I try to muttered

Junhong looked at me then realized that he's holding my hand so tight. He quickly released my hands then look away. We felt a sudden awkwardness. I decided to sat down on the ground watching the sky above us, hearing the sound of the waves and feeling the light breeze.Junhong also sat down beside me.

"today was so tiring but I feel happy today" Junhong muttered

"really? why?" I looked at him

"because, we're okay now"

"is that all?"

"of course not, it's because we clean the house together, wash clothes together and you also teach me how to cook"

"me too, I feel happy today" I stated

"why?" he prolonged

"because, I saw the real you" I looked at him then smiled

Zelo's POV

"because, I saw the real you" Claire smiled at me then look at the sky above

My heart pound so fast right know like the last time. And it's kinda weird.

"the stars are so bright, right Junhong?" she said admiring the stars above us

"yes, youre right" I also looked up and start admiring the stars

Suddenly, I remember my mom. I miss her so much. I wonder if she's up there watching us.

"say, Claire do you believe that people who passed away are becoming stars?" I suddenly asked

Claire didn't answered my question immediately. She put a simple smile on her face.

"yes, of course" she answered

"so, my mom is up there watching us"

"yes, I bet she's watching right now Junhong"

"I wish she didn't die. I miss her so much Claire" I shook my head down

"I understand you Junhong. But God decided that." she patted my back gently

"yes I know. God has so many plans for us"

"don't worry, I'm here for you" she said

I dont know, but I had this feeling that I wanted to lay my head on Claire's shoulder. But I'm to embarrassed to asked her.

"Claire....can I"

"hmm? what is it?"

"c-can...I lay on y-your shoulder?" I managed to say

"l-lay?...on my s-shoulder?" she croaked

"yah! forget what I said" I shook my head down, realizing what did I just asked

"y-yes....you can" Claire pressed her lips together then offered me her left shoulder

I'm so speechless right now.But then, I slowly lay my head on her shoulder.  She smell so sweet just like strawberries. I'm acting so weird right now. I felt really comfortable around her. Dad is really right, Claire is a nice girl. I wish I've meet her before.

A/N:Ayo guys! how are you? apologies for updating this story so late. I'm busy stu(dying) (ohreallyyourestudying?!) But dunchu worry guys! I will give my best to make this story perfect... I mean great! kekekeke. By the way thank for reading and I hope you like this chapter.Sorry for typos and wrong grammar. Don't forget to vote and comment for the story. :)

'3'
florist