The Unexpected Guests

Unexpected Love

Claire's POV

Omo! Today is October 20, which means today is our dance performance for the Autumn Talent Show. There's only two sections left before our turn. I'm so nervous right now and I think I can't feel my legs because of shaking. Ada patted my back as I face her.

"We can do this" she said then smiled at me

"of course!" I replied then nodded

"hey, have you heard about our special guests?" Ada asked as she sit beside me

"mmm, not really" I said shaking my head

"I've heard that it's a famous boy group"

"really? I hope they're awesome"

"all kpop bands are awesome!" Ada stated

"tch! whatever!" I said trying to drop our nonsense conversation

I feel really nervous as we wait for our turn. After waiting for almost 10 minutes, the MC called our section and we hurriedly went to the stage then find our places. As we wait for the music to play, I can feel that my sweat is starting to come out from my skin and my legs start to shake.

"are you okay Claire?" my partner asked

" y-yes I'm o-okay..." I replied plastering a fake smile to my face

"are you sure? you seems so nervous! Relax!" he said

"thanks" I said then nodded

When the music finally started I felt a sudden chill down to my spine. The hair on my body started to stand up. I can hear my heart beat pounding so fast. As we dance to the music I remember that our teacher said that we should smile for the whole performance so that the audience will not see our nervous faces. I stretch my lips then continue to dance to the whole music.

Zelo's POV

Our manager said that we will attend to a school event as their special guests. And it is also our chance to invite the audience to support our comeback.

Claire leave early for her school. I can't paint her face when she leave.She seems so nervous and something is bothering her. I try to ask her but she's so busy preparing something so I just decided not to talk to her.

As we walk inside the theater-looking-like-room I saw a bunch of students dancing New York, New York on the stage. Tch! the girls are wearing a black "short" shorts, white longsleeves and a vest. The boys are wearing black slocks and white longsleeves also. I laugh because the choreography seems so silly looking. Suddenly one of my hyungs called me.

"Zelo, come here!" Yongguk said

"what?" I replied then walk to him

"look at the left side, isn't that the girl who made you smell like a potato?" Yongguk said as she pointed his finger to the dancing girl

As I search for the girl, my eyes got widen in surprised. I stare at the girl closely and I just realized that the girl whose dancing with the other students is Claire! Yes! it's Claire who is living with me. I can't believe that she's dancing!

My other members also watch her danced. They are laughing.

"Zelo! I don't know that she can dancing!" Youngjae muttered as he placed his arms to my shoulder

" well me too!" I replied still can't believe on what my eyes are seeing

"then she's studying here!" Daehyun said

"duh! obviously!" Himchan replied to him

I wonder if this is the reason why she's so bothered earlier. When their performance is finished they bowed on the audience then hurriedly went backstage. The staff also called us to prepare for our performance.

Claire's POV

Phew! Finally our performance is already finished.I can't believe that I stood on the stage and dance for the audience, of course with my classmates.

"you did it Claire!" Ada said as she hug me from behind

"No Ada! We did it!" I replied then turn around to hug her back

"As you can see we really have a special guests today!" The MC announced

My classmates hurriedly went to the side of the stage. I decided to sit instead of following them because my feet is kinda hurt because of the heels but Ada grabbed me and pulled me to side stage.

As we wait for the guests to come out I saw a chair. I sneak out from Ada to sit on the chair. As I play with my phone my classmates start to scream especially the girls.

"Omg! they're are so handsome!" the girl scream

"Everybody! Please welcome! the B.A.P! " the MC said

The scream on the room started to grow louder and louder.

"tch! B.A.P!" I muttered as I continue to smash the zombies on my phone

"Omg! Himchan Oppa! youre so handsome!" they yelled

"ahh! I love you Youngjae Oppa!"

"Jongup hyung! your the best!"

"Zelo oppa! your so cute!"

As I smash the zombies, something just buzz on my ears. Wait did I hear it right? ZELO OPPA?!

I stood up from my sit then hurriedly went beside Ada.

"Who are those?" I asked frowning my brows

"Ah! Claire I don't know if you really don't hear it or youre just deaf. It's the B.A.P pretty!" Ada answered

So if that's the B.A.P it means...... It mean Junhong is here! I try to look at them but my classmates are to tall. I get the chair and stood up on it. My eyes can clearly see Junhong's tall figure on the stage dancing and singing with the other members. So they are the Surprised Special guests. Junhong didn't told me that their band is going to perform in our school. Wait he doesn't even know that I'm studying here so why bother. But then something just hit me inside my mind. DID HE SEE ME DANCED?

OF COURSE NOT! I DIDN'T SEE HIM BEFORE WE PERFORM! BUT WHAT IF HE DID?!

Ah! I can't face him anymore if he saw me danced! After they sang 2 songs they talked about their comeback. Then blah,blah,blah! They hurriedly went backstage after their performance. When their performance is over the MC called all the representatives of each section to come with the MC to announce the winner. I hope we can win. CROSS FINGERS!

We just won first placed but atleast we did our best. As we congratulate each other someone called me.

"Uhm Claire somebody wants to talk to you" our teacher said

"talk to me? who?" I asked curiously

"you'll find out, just come with me"

"uhm, okay" I said then followed her

Our teacher lead me to a room back stage. My teacher knocked at the room. A man opened the door and welcome me inside the room as the man thank my teacher and let her leave. I can a some familiar faces in the room.Wait?! don't tell me?!.... Uh no way.

"Hi there Claire!" a man with a deep voice greeted as he smiled at me

"H-hi!" I replied

"I'm Yongguk, but you can call me Yongguk Oppa"

Then a guy just came towards me and hug me. I got surprised on what he did.

"I'm Youngjae! Call me Yongjae Oppa!" he said as he release me from his hug

"woah! nice meeting you" I said

"sorry about what he did, he's just joking, by the way I'm Himchan and this is Jongup and Daehyun" the guy sitting at the couch said as he pointed at the other two guys sitting at the opposite side

As I smiled at them my I saw Junhong sitting at the other chair, wearing his headphones l and listening to the music. He doesn't seem to be aware that I'm here in the room with them. Why the heck they called me?!  Maybe they already know the arrangement.

"uhm, we called you because we just wanted to know you and let us introduced ourselves since youre living with our Zelo" Himchan said

"and we also knew that youre supposed to be Zelo's wife-to-be but then you came to an arrangement like this, which kinda better than the wedding thingy" Youngjae added

I have nothing to say. They sure knew it all! Maybe because Junhong told them.

"We just saw you dance, youre good huh" Jongup said

WHAT?! So they saw me danced. They all saw me danced! I'm so embarrassed that I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"she's so good at dancing right Zelo?" Jongup said as he smiled at Junhong

"Zelo are you listening?" Yongguk said as he stand-up and remove the headphones from his ears

"hey hyung why did you do that?!" Junhong complaints

"Duh! youre not listening!" Yongguk replied

Junhong didn't respond and just rolled his eyes to Yongguk Oppa. He look at me and did the same thing to his hyung. Why did he do that?!

"Hey Clumsy why are you here?" Junhong suddenly asked

"me?" I said pointing my finger to mysef

"Duh! who else?! of course its you!" he replied

"tch! I don't know! you called me here!" I said

"Woah Guys! Calm down. Zelo we, your hyungs are the one who called her" Himchan said

"Why?" Junhong asked

"Because we wanted to know her!?are you even listening?" Youngjae answered

"Sorry hyung" Zelo said

Junhong stare at me with a why did you even came here look. I just look away and try to ignore it.

"oh I just remember Himchan is going to treat us for dinner!" Youngjae stated

"Claire why don't you have a dinner with us? so we can know you more?" the gentle looking guy Daehyun said

I felt that my cheeks just flushed. Me having dinner with the B.A.P? Am I dreaming?

"uhm, I'm sorry but I can't" I answered

"huh? why oh why? Youngjae Oppa pout

"uhm because I need to go home early" I replied

"Tomorrow is Saturday right? come on! come with us" Jongup said

"but I... I can't b-beacause youre an...."

"an idol? don't worry Claire we're still human. We still wanted to have an ordinary life and have an ordinary friend" Daehyun continue

"ahm, but..." I try to reply

"please" Yongguk said

" Come on Hyung! we can't do anything if she doesn't wanted to go. It's her choice so let her be" Junhong speaks up

"oh please Claire! Please have dinner with us" Youngjae insists

"Hyung! don't do that!" Junhong interrupts

"Hey Claire! don't miss this opportunity to have dinner with us" Himchan muttered as he lean on the couch

Well who am I to say no to the idols? Besides there's nothing bad if they will be my friends. Plus I'm really hungry and I really wanted to eat dinner now. I look at them the smiled.

"well, how can I say "no" to the very famous B.A.P?" I muttered

"so it's a "yes" then?!" Youngjae excitedly asked

"yes" I said then nodded

"really?"

"what?"

"hell yeah!"

Youngjae came rushing to me then hug me AGAIN tightly. He really is happy and I can't do anything about it. He release me from his arms then give me a wide grinn.

"what are you waiting for come on!" Youngjae said then pulled me out of the room

The other members happily followed us except for Junhong who's still frowning. As we go to the restaurant the members didn't stop asking me so many things especially Youngjae who's beside me. He's so funny especially when he laugh. When we finally arrived at the restaurant I realize that it's not the typical expensive restaurant where many idols go. It's just a plain ordinary place where ordinary people go like me. As we came inside the staff guide us to our table and get our orders.

"hey Claire, did Zelo always annoy you?" Yongguk Oppa asked

"oh? honestly, Junhong really annoys me alot. But sometimes he's a nice person" I answered

All of them are looking at me with their wide eyes and surprised face.

"did I said something wrong?" I curiously asked

"can you repeat what did you just said?" Jongup asked

"uhm, sometimes Junhong is....." I said

" ah! did you just said Junhong?" Himchan asked

"yeah" I answered

"how can you do that?" Daehyun asked with a confused face

"what?" I asked

"How can you call Zelo by his real name?" Himchan asked

"because it's his real name? is there something wrong with that?"

"Zelo never let called other people call him by his real name besides us, manager and his family!" Yongguk said

Everyone look at Junhong who's listening to his iPod. Suddenly Junhong faced us with a why are you looking at me?! face. The 5 boys widely grinn at him.

"what?!" Zelo muttered

"oh! Zelo! Zelo! youre a big boy now!" Yongguk said as he patted Junhong's back

"what do you mean?" Junhong asked

"Claire is calling you by your real name is that okay with you Junhong?" Himchan asked

"o-oh of c-course n-not!" Junhong answered

"then why is she calling you Junhong?" Himchan muttered

"ya! b-beacause..."

"hehehe! there's nothing wrong with that! besides Claire is Zelo's friend right?" Daehyun said

"y-yes!" Junhong answered as he look at me

"but still, I remember that Zelo really hates Claire right?" Jongup asked

"that was before!" Youngjae said

" guys! can we just drop this convo and enjoyed our dinner?" Yongguk Oppa interrupts

"Yongguk right!" Zelo added

When our dinner finally arrived we happily enjoyed it with our little chitchat.