Chapter 8

I Remember Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me check your temperature before I leave." he put his palm on the boy's forehead to make sure he wasn't sick. "There, you're back to normal."

The said boy stood up, stretching."Thank you for everything Dae, it meant a lot to me."

"I would do anything for you, my love." Daehyun assured.

Youngjae giggled. "Whatever."

-

Youngjae is currently laying on his bed, staring up at his ceiling like it was the most important thing in the world with no emotion. He let out an irritated sigh before turning to his side, trying to sleep. It was currently 10:00 p.m. and everyone was asleep, except for Youngjae. He recently got a text from Himchan saying to be careful whenever he's with Daehyun, yet again. Why should I be careful with Daehyun? He's done nothing wrong to me, he treats me like a prince! Just because he's a little possessive and over protective doesn't mean he's bad, it's cute to me. He smiled at that and started to think of his future with Daehyun, in which he fell asleep happily.

-

Youngjae woke up to the door being slammed opened by his mom. "Youngjae guess what?!" Guess they're back now. 

"What is it?" he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"Minhyun is coming all the way from Busan to visit us!" she seemed a little too excited just for a visit.

"Who?" Youngjae tilted his head.

"How can you forget your favorite cousin Minhyun?! You too were so close!" his mother pointed out.

"We were kids, of course we would've been 'close', even back then he treated me so horribly. I bet he doesn't even remember me since he moved back to Busan and became so full of himself just because he's so popular now or so I hear." Youngjae pouted as he stood up, walking to his bathroom and shutting the door harshly. "Hey what has gotten into you lately?? You get so angry lately. You'll get wrinkles so stop being mad at whatever you're mad at!!" she said as she walked out of the room.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Youngjae wis currently sitting in his bathtub, the water soaking his clothes, letting his tears pour out. I swear my mother loves Minhyun more than me, guessing that's why she's so happy that he's visiting, she sees him more of a son than me, maybe that's where they always go, to Busan. Ugh how I wish I was never born! 

On another note, Daehyun was getting worried.Youngjae hasn't been replying to his texts, making him wondering what's wrong. Was Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter