Chapter 5

I Remember Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesdays

Oh how Youngjae loves Tuesdays. Tuesdays and Thursdays were his daily bullying. He wishes he could miss those days but he can't, if he misses any more days he'll get a punishement from his parents and the school, so when Youngjae wakes up from his alarm going off, he drops back in his bed and groans. Why do I have to get bullied? What did I ever do to them? Youngjae gets up and does his usual routine. Once he finishes, he goes downstairs to see no one, again.

Again really? Maybe I can skip school today then. He notices another sticky note on the fridge. Your father will be gone for most likely over a month for work, I have an important meeting to go to so I'm sorry I couldn't make you breakfast since it was urgent. We are both sorry! Love, mom & dad. "I bet you're taking a vacation trip." he said to himself. He makes his way to the cabinet, gets his favorite cereal and pours some in a bowl. He pours milk then started to eat.

-

Youngjae walks out of his house without forgetting to lock the door. He trudges down the sidewalk. Can't wait for today, maybe they won't do anything today. Oh I forgot I'm supposed to walk with Daehyun! A blush creeps up Younjae's cheeks. I can't believe we're dating already! Should I tell the others or should we be a secret? He notices Daehyun walking out of his house. "Daehyun!" Daehyun looks up and waves.

"Jae-Jae. How are you?" he asks Youngjae.

"I've been doing fine aside from the fact that I'm basically going to be alone for a month but it's all good. How about you?"

"Alone for a month? Why is that?"

"Well my dad is going to be away for a month for business I guess and whenever he's away somehow my mom is too," he sighe, "I say they just want to be away from me."

"Oh, well I know I don't want to be away from my love," Daehyun teases.

Youngjae's red again. "Let's just go to school Mr. Teaser."

"Okay, but first - " he holds Youngjae's hand, which makes Youngjae even more red than he already is now. "We're a couple right? Might as well act like one right?"

"I-I guess so,"

-

Youngjae really wishes he didn't come to school today. Throughout the day he's been picked on by them. Who you may ask? Taecyeon, Jun.K, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung; 2pm as everyone else says. Youngjae doesn't know what he ever did to them to deserve to be bullied by them, but as far as he knows they just love to hurt him mentally and physically; bumping into him, tripping him, throwing paper balls at him, dropping his books, calling him horrible names, the usual. He hopes Daehyun doesn't see any of this, but of course, he was wrong. Daehyun saw all of it and he's going to ask Youngjae about it during lunch.

When lunch came by, Youngjae was more than nervous to see Daehyun and the others, but mostly Daehyun. He was the first one to arrive at the music room as always. He starts to eat his lunch while waiting for the others. Soon enough, Daehyun comes in, "Sorry I'm a little late, I got a little lost afater I went to the restroom."

"It's okay." Youngjae smiled, he's just hoping Daehyun won't mention about him and his bullies.

"Hey Jae-Jae, can I ask you something?" he asked as he sat down next to Youngjae.

Youngjae's trembling a little. "Sure, anything, what is it?"

"Why are those guys messing with you?" he asks seriously.

"Oh that, um, it's nothing! Just friendly stuff you know? D-don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? Dropping your books while you had them isn't friendly, and throwing paper balls a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter