Chapter 6

I Remember Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Daehyun beat up 2pm, they've been treating Youngjae a lot better, they don't bully him anymore. Whenever the couple passes them, Daehyun glares at them, making them tremble. Youngjae wonders what changed their minds, he also wonders why Himchan babies him again. He's not the youngest of the group, Junhong is. As for Himchan, he does it for love, and that "It's too sudden to date if you two just met."

As for Youngjae, he thought one month without his parents was going to be hectic, but it wasn't. The Jungs happily helped Youngjae with anything he needed help with. They're like his second family, only he's dating their son, which isn't weird at all. Daehyun and Youngjae's relationship is strong, when the school found out, the girls were devastated that their 'oppa' wasn't into girls, but accepted it none the less, now they just fangirl over them. It's all picture perfect for the couple.

-

As the months go by, it's already their winter break. The gang all met up in Youngjae's house and were all playing video games on Youngjae's console. When some of them lost and some of them won, they stopped playing because someone got mad. "It's not fair! I should've won! You all cheated!" Himchan wailed. Jongup backhugged him (since everyone was sitting on their lover's lap while they played).

"It's okay Channie it's just a game." Jongup said.

"Fine." Himchan pouted.

"I'll be right back guys, I'm going to get something to drink." Daehyun spoke.

"Okay." they all said. Once he left, Himchan got out of Jongup's grasp and scooted closer to Youngjae. "Youngjae,"

"Yes?"

"During the months, I kept an eye on you two and I noticed something..." Himchan stated.

"And what is that?" Youngjae questioned.

"Don't you think he's a little possessive and over protected over you? I mean he always has his arm over you like someone will take you away, he always glares or scares people off when they look at you, and he even beat up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter