Chapter 1

I Remember Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. The flowers were blooming in the field while the birds sung their songs. The sun crept through the shades of Youngjae's windows, shining on his face causing him to wake up. With a yawn and a stretch, he got up and hissed, as his feet touched the cold floor and brushed his teeth. He went downstairs to see his mother making breakfast and saw his father eating. With a small smile forming on his lips, he went up to both of them and gave them a peck on each of their cheeks. It's been a while since he last saw his parents in the morning.

"Youngjae your breakfast is ready. Sit down and eat," his mother said.

Youngjae sat next to his father and waited patiently for his breakfast. Once he received it, he started to eat.

"A new family moved right next to us. I heard they have an only son around your age. Maybe you too could get along and be friends." His father said while stuffing his mouth with food.

"Okay." Youngjae replied. "Are we going to visit today?" he asked.

"Yes we are. We have to make a good first impression or else they'll leave!" his mother exclaimed excitedly.

-

After a few hours, they got ready and decided to make a nice visit. As they walked, Youngjae thought he saw someone looking through the new neighbor's window. Maybe I'm just hallucinating and it was nothing. Once they were at the front step, Mrs.Yoo knocked two times. A young looking middle aged woman opened the door, looking a little frightened. "Uhm, can I help you all with something?" she asked nicely.

"Hi. We're the Yoo family. We live right next door. I heard you just moved here, and we would like to give you this little 'welcome to the neighborhood' gift. I hope you don't mind. Oh! I almost forgot to introduce us; this is my son Youngjae, and this is my husband." Mrs Yoo replied.

"Well, hello. I'm Mrs. Jung. That is my husband, and that is Daehyun. Say hello to our n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter