Chapter 2

I Remember Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing. He checked and noticed it read 7:05 a.m. As he got up he felt like he was being watched, so he quickly turned around to check but nothing. It's nothing. Just my imagination again.  

He brushed his teeth, took a shower, put on his uniform, then went downstairs to the kitchen, only to see it empty. As he walked in, he noticed a sticky note on the refrigerator that said "Your father has a meeting so he left earlier, and I went grocery shopping with Mrs.Jung. Breakfast is already made for you, just look at the table. Reheat it if it got cold. Good luck at school, get those A+s!!" 

He scoffed at the last part. He got his breakfast, glad that it was still hot, and ate.

-

Since his school wasn't that far, Youngjae liked to walk to school.

With his earphones in and listening to music, he thought about anything that came across his mind, not to mention his parents always left early for either work or went shopping for something. He loves his parents a lot, but sometimes, he wishes they didn't go out alot, hence, the reason why he was smart. Since his parents were busy and didn't have time for Youngjae, he read books that he found or just brought some from the school's library.

But Youngjae doesn't care about being smart and grades, he just liked to read. I'm a lonely person, maybe I should walk with Daehyun, he'll keep me company... Youngjae blushed. Do I have a crush on him? No, it can't be, that's too sudden! 

While he was battling with  himself in his mind, Daehyun came out of his house. He noticed Youngjae right away. "Youngjae!" But he didn't reply. "Youngjae!" He ran up to him. "Youngjae? Oh, you have your earphones on, that's why you didn't respond!" 

"Huh? Oh, Daehyun! Sorry, I had my earphones on..." Youngjae said sadly.

"It's okay, Jae-Jae. Want to walk together to school?" Daehyun asked, a hint of shyness underlying his tone.

"Sure. Maybe we can walk to school and back everyday. If you want too, I mean."

"Sure."

"Wait." Youngjae noticed the nichname and blushed. "Jae-Jae?"

"Oh. Uhmm. W-well you see, I-I thought since you kno -"

"It's o-okay, I actually like it. Now let's get walking, we don't have much time anymore."

-

School. Youngjae hated school. With his intelligence and good looks, of course he would get bullied. It's not his fault though. At least he got bullied at least twice a week. As for Daehyun, he was the new kid, but since he was also good looking, he got piles and piles of girls chasing him. All those girls around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter