New chapter of life begins..

Promise me,will you?

You and Minseok are now officially a couple. You both spend most of your free time together. You're now fully recover and the old you is now back. Sera is the happiest one seeing your positive progression. All her expectations before were right. She knows as soon as Minseok came back to your life,you'll be recover. Sometimes,Sera get jealous with both of you. You guys can't just be easily separated and sometimes your brother,Junmyeon  get annoyed by both of you because you guys can't stop showing each other how deep is your love for one another.

It's been almost 2 months since you guys been dating. Time flies so fast without you realised it. It feels like yesterday everything happened. The 'accident' you had with Minseok. The misunderstood. All of that things felt like it just happened. The old you is back with the presence of the love of your heart.

There was one time when you guys are spending your time together at your house. You guys were watching 'Titanic'. You adored the love story of the character played by Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. Their love story was such a tragic love story as the hero died at the end of the movie and left the heroin alone. You cried so bad at that part and Minseok was there with you. He hugged you and calm you as he was your head. You buried your face in his chest and sobbed so hard. At that time,Junmyeon was hungry as he is the kind of who likes to eat in the middle of the night out of nowhere. As he went out from his room,he saw both of you and Minseok,hugging while crying,he got annoyed by that. 

" Ya ! Go inside your room. Don't do anything like that in front of me. It makes me wanna puke. Urghh! "

You and Minseok were both startled by your brother's sudden appearance. You rolled your eyes at him and he let his tounge out at you that irritates you. " Shut up oppa. You're disturbing us. We were so into this movie and suddenly you were here yelling at us. If you;re jealous just say it no need to tell us to go into the room or whatsoever. Jealous. Duh! " Junmyeon gave up on arguing with you cause he knows it will never meet an end if he keeps arguing with you because in the end he'll be the one got annoyed.

 


 

You and Minseok enjoy lying on the ground at night while watching the stars and exchanging stories about your life and his. You told him that you make the stars as your diary. You told him that you always lay on the ground when he's gone and talk to the stars,pouring out all of your feelings to the stars. As you told him about that,he feels so bad. He feels so sorry towards you. He keeps apologizing to you and promised you that he will always stay with you till the end of his life. That he'll never leave you again. You told him that let the past be the past. You told him that you're glad enough to have him here by yourside. To you,knowing that he's there when you need him is more than enough.

 


 

 

" Babe,I've got something to tell you. "

" What is it honey? "

Minseok sits straight,facing you.

" But before that,promise me you'll be with me. You'll always be there with me no matter what. Promise? "

" Of course I promise you. Why honey? What is it about? "

" I am now a trainee. "

" Trainee? What do you mean by you are a trainee? Did you apply work at somewhere? "

" No. No. Do you know SM Entertainment? "

" Yes,I know that company. The one making new talented,gorgeous and charming artists. Of course I know. Why? "

" I'm apart of them now. I'm under that company. I'm a trainee under that company and soon I'll get to make my first debut with the other members. "

" What? Wow! That's great ! Congratulations to you honey! " you are now sitting straight and facing him as what he's doing.

" You aren't mad? "

" Why do I have to be mad? There's nothing for me to be mad of honey. I'm proud of you. I'll be there for you. Always be there for you and support you no matter what. We'll be going through ups and downs together,Ip romise you. Don't worry okay? " you kissed his cheek.

" Thank you baby. Thanks a lot. I love you. "

" I love you too. But when you debuted,you'll become a famous person and have a lot of teenage girls fans and then I'll be jealous and what will happen to us? As far as I've been acknowledge,any trainee from any company can't be in any relationship or else they'll be banned out of that company or they'll have to break up.Besides,how long have you be a trainee? "

" Yeah,that's true. That's what I'm trying to let you know here. Once I've debuted and become well-known,we still can be together. Nothing could seperate us even if the company ask me to break up with you,believe me I won't do that and I'll never do that. How could I just dump the one I love. I can't do that. I've promise you to not leave you ever again so I won't. I've been away from you for 15 years and I can't put up with losing you again. Screw the company if they ask us to do that. Oh and I've been with them for almost 4 years now. "

" But you'll get busy and it must have been difficult for us to meet often as you'll be having a pack schedule after you debut. "

" I know that. I am well informed about that. No matter how busy I'll be after this,I promis not to neglect you. I'll try my best to keep in touch with you. Don't worry baby. You have my words. " He then kiss your forehead.

" Didn't you just came back here 5 months ago? How could you said you've became SM trainee for 4 years? "

" Oh,that yeah that's true. I've been casted back then when I was in China. I made a lot of new friends who've been casted as well as me. But I only closed to these four people." he showed their pictures to you.

                             

 

           

             

 

You end up laughing looking at those pictures of them. You asked him for their names.

" You see the first picture,his name is Zhang Yixing or you can just call him Lay,the second one is Luhan,the third one is Wu Yi Fan or Kris and last but not least king of selca,Huang Zi Tao or Tao. "

" Why does the second one looks so pretty? Is he really a man? "

" He often get confused by his own identity though. I was confused too at first and he often be used as a joke because he's too pretty as a boy. "

" Oppa,the third one,he looks kinda cool but urm I don't know what to say. But he looks yeah,cool? "

" You can said that. He often stole every girls' attention. Besides he actually got quite a lot of different names. I don't even know what to call him at first. Too many names were suggested to me. "

" Are you guys close? "

" Well you could said that. He was my first Canadian friend indeed. I got no friends back then when I was in Canada. He approached me first and we started to befriend. "

" Canadian? But why does his name sounded like a Chinese name? "

" He is half Chinese and half Canadian. He's pretty cool guy as you mentioned just now. That's why he got so many names. "

'' Such as? "

" Such as Kevin Wu,Kevin Li and some other nicknames like Ben Ben,Krisala,Emperor Wu,Dragon Wu and some even called him Jesus. Lord,I don't even know the reason why. The 'Jesus' nickname was given by some girls who adore him so much. They said they called him 'Jesus' because they see him as the perfect guy.''

" Epic fail ! Duh,I would like to meet the 'Jesus'-so-called guy. I wonder if he is as cool as he was described. "

" Well,babe. I could bet you'll fall for him if you meet him. "

" Who says? "

" I'm just guessing. There's a lot of girls who had fell for him at the first sight even your boy fell for him when he met him for the first time. He has a good body figure,tall,charming,could be extremely stupid sometimes and he's able to speak in 4 different languages. Who won't fall for him? "

" I don't. I won't and I never will. I've got my own good-looking boyfriend. He is not Jesus. He is my guardian angel. He is not perfect but his imperfections make me fall for him even more day by day and his imperfections seem to be perfect to me. He has the sweetest smile I've ever seen in my life. He takes a very good care of me. He never broke his promises. When he says he'll come back that means he will come back no matter what. I can't even get mad at him. He is too irrisistable. His charms make him completely locked to my heart. I love him so much and I never stop loving him. He is my soul. He is my everything. " you said with passion as if you're introducing him to the world.

" Who is your boyfriend. He must be the luckiest guy ever in this world to have such a beautiful angel loving him that much right. I'm jealous of him. Can I have him too? "

" No ! You can't because he is mine. He is my one and only. He is my forever one and only Kim Minseok. "

You then starts to sing I Love You by Taecyeon and Emma Wu but you changed its lyrics.

~ Kim Minseok,I love you can't figure out the way to say yeah can't stop feeling this feeling. I need him to be around me when I'm lonely ~ and you end your song with your out of pitch high note and it makes Minseok laugh his off.

 


 

The next morning,you wake up with Minseok's cute greets as he stays a night at your place. You were shocked at first but then you decided to ignore him and pretend to be asleep back. He tickles you but you keep pretending to be asleep. While you are trying your best to keep pretending,fate decided to make you let a chuckles out. You then get caught red-handed by Minseok. Minseok carries you to the dining room and you have your breakfast together with your sister and you brother. 

" Seyi,don't you have any legs huh? Do you need hyung to carry you all the way downstairs. Don't you know that you weighed the same as a baby elephant? I couldn't bear carrying you. You're so heavy. "

You're pissed by your brother's words. " Ya,Kim Junmyeon you-" "Seyi,Junmyeon,stop. Just eat your breakfast and go wash up after this." Sera quickly cut your words as she doesn't want the situation gets worst. You surrendered yourself as your sister gave you a death stare while Junmyeon smiling widely and proudly as if he had won something. You jerked at him but he pretends like he see nothing and that irritates you.