Surprise appearance

Promise me,will you?

"1,2,3 WE ARE ONE!" The 12 boys said together while bowing to all their fans who came for their debut show. As the boys ended their individual speech starting from Junmyeon or his stage name Suho followed by Kris and the others,they left the stage while waving at their fans. 

You and your sister secretly went to the backstage and head to their dressing room. You guys passed through the security  guards as they were all acknowledge by the company that both of you are Suho's siblings. You guys took a safety precaution so that non of you will get caught by their fans. You guys are clearly informed how crazy they could be if they know any of the members' family or relatives. You guys didn't want your life being attacked by those crazy fans. 

As you and your sister went backstage,both of you run to your brother and hugged him tightly. You both cry while hugging him. Suho was in completely shocked as he thought you guys won't be there. Before he leaves the house that morning,Sera told him that she and you will be busy managing your family business,the spa but the fact was she was just lying to not telling him that you guys will be there for him.

"Noona,Seyi? I thought you guys said that you'll be busy today." 

Both of you laugh awfully with your eyes swollen because of crying quite bad.

"We were lying to you idiot!" You said to him.

"Of course we will be here for you. What kind of sisters we are if we're not here to support you. We are very proud of you Junmyeon!!! You guys did your best! We are amazed by your hidden talents. Never once you told us or show us that you could sing. My dongsaeng's angelic voice makes my heart flustered every time I hear it. Is your noona being to cheesy huh?" Sera laugh as she pinch the bridge of Suho's nose.

"Oh my noona,since when you're know how to speak like this? It's too cheesy. It makes me want to puke too." Suho giggles and make an annoyed expression. Sera too make an annoyed face.

"Joking noona joking. I love you" Suho kissed his noona. "And you little monster,you called me idiot? Do you wanna die or what?" Suho make an angry face to you but you ignored him and let your tongue out to him. You then run to the dressing room as you were informed by the staff that Xiumin is in the dressing room. All of them are in the dressing room except for your brother because he was stopped by you and your sister's hug.

As you entered the dressing room,you saw your boy is about to change his clothes. His body is wet by the sweats. You smile as you see him. The others saw you too but you made a signal to them to not saying anything about your appearance. They were all seems shocked too as if they never expect you to be here. You tiptoed and approaching your boy safe and sound. You gave him a lovely back hug as he was about to rip off his shirt.

Xiumin flustered. You hug him even tighter than before and he turns his body around slowly as if he was afraid the one that hug him might be one of their crazy fans. As he turns his body,you stole a kiss from his lips. That makes him flustered even more. You giggled seeing him flustered like that. When he saw you his lips curled up to his ears. He's so happy to see you. He went to hug you but you dodge it. You fool around with him. You kind of miss him. 

"You little- Haisshh come here! I miss you babe." You went back to hug him but you guys forgot that all your actions been watched by the members.

"We miss you too!!" You heard those familiar voices and turned around just to get to see they're saying that in a mocking way. There are smirks all over their faces. Especially,Baekhyun who is known by as an unbeatable imitating skills. He smirks with the most irritating face as if he's about to imitate those actions. You can clearly see that from the way he act.

"Byun Baekhyun,don't start it or else I'll chop your head off" you gave him a death stare and he smile awfully.

 

 


 

 

The most nerve-wrecking day has ended for the 12 of them. They all decided to stay at your place as you had promised to make a small party for them. The 12 of them were supposed to head back to their dorm but luckily their manager allowed them just for that night.

You were the one begged to their manager so that he allowed them to stay at your place. 

Your house are full with the 12 exhausted but still they have some more energy left for the small party you've prepared. As the night gets darker,all of the energy left in each one of you gets lesser and you guys are completely worn out. 

The night you get to spend with your boy feels great as you haven't got the chance spend your night together since he was so busy.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Since they debuted,they get a lot busier.

They often fly to and fro from China since they had divided into two which are EXO-K and EXO-M. You rarely get to meet Xiumin and your brother. 

You were informed that they're going to China. Not only EXO-M but the 12 of them. Altogether,EXO will be going to China to perform for some show. You decided to follow them as you couldn't stand missing your boys and didn't have the time to meet them. You told your sister about that.

"Unnie,I think I might going with them. I miss Xiumin so much unnie. Will you let me go? I promised that I'll take care of myself there."

"I'm fine with that but are you sure about that? What is your plan actually? I know you're not going there that simple there must have been something else behind that."

"Unnie knows me well huh? Well,I planned to not letting them know about that. I wanted to go there with them secretly. I mean,yes,secretly. I will be boarding the same plane with them. I've asked oppa the details. He seems suspicious at first but then I've convince him that it was all just to make sure that you know about where he is going to. I told him if he didn't tell me the details you'll go nuts and he was a bit afraid of that since every time you go nuts you'll be doing unexpected things. You'll be a completely miserable person."

"Jezz,you played dirty to get those information huh? You have to give me some allowance so that I'm not going nuts. Tell me more."

You giggles seeing your sister's a bit annoyed face.

"Okay,I'm gonna do that these way." You then explained to your sister more about your plan. Your sister seems a bit puzzled and surprise with your nonsense plans but then she agreed with you.

"Seyi,why don't we go there together? I wanna meet someone too." Sera gave a winked to you.

"Let me guess who. Emm... Haa.. Emm.. Kris. You wanna meet Kris right?!" And you received a nod from your sister. Her cheeks turn pink as she's a bit shy to admit.

"Seems like unnie had fallen in love with that galaxy guy huh?" 

"I like him just like the other fans does. He's like my little brother. I'm not going to date someone younger than me. It's okay if he's one year younger but not 3 years younger. It will be super awkward. I don't like awkward relationship. If I date him I feel like I'm dating Junmyeon you know. It's a bit eww like dating your own brother is so not cool." Your sister strictly denied your statement just now.

"Whatever. Now,let's pack our stuff cause the flight is tomorrow afternoon. "

"But I've just told you about me going with you. What about my ticket?"

"Don't worry my beloved unnie. Your cute little sister had prepared everything. She had booked two tickets. Two business class boarding pass. One for her and the other one is for her gorgeous sister. I know you'll be joining me so I've booked two tickets for us." You said while giving out the cutest wink to your sister. She can't seems to hide her excited feelings as she hugs you right after you've finished your words.

"I know you're excited but don't hug me this tight. I can't breathe unnie." It just makes her hugs you even tighter and kisses your cheeks for an uncountable times. She's too excited not just because of that  but because of your nonsense plans too.