Reunion

Promise me,will you?

*phone vibrating*

*text messages received*


"Good morning weirdo,the goddess of name creator. Did you have a nice sleep? Dreamt of me didn't you? I woke up at 3 last night then I thought about you. I bet you've been dreaming about me the whole night huh? Hahaha"

"Ireona..ireona..ireona.. Wake up weirdos!"

" Hey weirdo,I think you've overslept. Wake up right away or I'll make you wake up! Come one hurry up wake up."

" Ya ya ya!!! Wake up ! Haisshh....what makes it hard for you to wake up huh? The sun has risen and yet you still in your bed? "

" I guess you're still dreaming about me huh? Well,if I was right then don't wake up. Continue dreaming about me."

 

*one voicemail*

" Good morning Kim Seyi. Tired huh? Stop dreaming about me and wake up. Go wash your face now. Let's take a walk. The weather is nice tho. Get up now!!! "

 


 

"Seyi,someone's here. Your friend maybe? Wake up honey." Sera called Seyi all the way from the living room as she's opening the door.

 

" Minseok?" Sera asked with a confused face.

"Kim Minseok?" The guy nodded while smiling charmingly to her.

"You've grown a lot huh? Come in." As he stepped into the house,he gave a hug for Sera. He just miss her so much! His long lost 'noona'.

"Noona,I miss youuuu!!!" He said while hugging her.

"Ya,I miss you more fatty!"

"I'm not a fatty boy anymore noona. See,I'm skinnier than before. I've been on diet to get this body. It's hard you know to have to diet when you can eat everything you want."

"You've become more charming. Handsome boy! How did you do that?"

"You can say puberty hits me right." 

They laugh at his words.

"You get prettier noona. If I had a hyung I would definitely ask him to be your boyfriend. Definitely. Without doubt!"

Sera chuckles. "What a clever boy you've be. Such a lovely words huh. I wonder how it will be if you had a hyung. Might be I'm your sister-in-law now? Will you like it if I be your sister-in-law?"

"Absolutely. I'd love too noona! Who don't want to be your boyfriend. You have your own charms. You're sweet,nice,kind hearted,pretty and lovely too plus you cook well."

"Eh,how did you know I cook well? And there's someone who doesn't want to be my boyfriend."

"Remember when I went out with Junmyeon? He brought his lunch box and share it with me. He said that was cooked by you. Who doesn't want to be your boyfriend?! Let me see him!"

"You are seeing him right now Minseok."

"Huh? Pardon me noona? " he asked while raising his left eyebrow.

"It's you who doesn't want to be my boyfriend." Sera makes a face,a sulking face.

"Ya,noona. I've Seyi. I will never betrayed her. I love her forever. I'll find you want if you want. I have a friend. He's quite good looking. Do want to give a try?  I'll tell him and introduce him to you."

" Never mind. I'm not interested. I'm too busy to be in love or to be in any relationship. Bu the way,have you told Seyi? You were the one who walked her home last night right?"

"I didn't tell her yet. I don't think she recognised me. It's been 15 years though. It's been awhile. Yeah,that was me why noona?"

" Oh,I'm sorry Minseok. Nothing,it's just that I'm curious."

" Curious? About what?"

" About how both of you met. I am really curious about that. "

" Yesterday,when Seyi ran away I bumped into her. Actually,I've been waiting for her to get out of this house,I mean like she takes a walk or something like that. I've been stalking her for almost the past 3 months but I get nothing. She never went out for the past 3 months. But I didn't gave up. I know one fine day she'll be getting herself out of this house. And that day came and it was yesterday. So,when she ran away,I quickly took the chance to make it looks like an accident when the fact was,I've planned it."

"Then what happened?"

"Then after we 'bumped into' each other,I introduced myself as Kim Minseok and I asked her to call me Xiumin."

"Xiumin? Why Xiumin? Any reason for that name?"

"Well,you can say it's my nickname that I've since I've moved to many different places."

"What a creative boy you've be. Growing up in different places make your mind becomes more creative huh? Xiumin." Sera laugh.

"I guess so."

They both burst into laugh.


' What is his relationship with unnie? Unnie do know him? Who the hell he is actually?! '

' Whats going on actually. How can unnie knows him but I didn't? '

You can hear they're laughing so loud and it starts to annoy you because you feel like you've been fooled. You feel like this doesn't make any sense. How can your unnie knows him but you didn't.

You came out if your room and went downstairs,to the living room.

"Ya Kim Minseok!  Who the hell are you? " "You better be honest with me before I call the police. I could tell them that you're trying to me or something. Be honest Kim Minseok or Xiumin or whatever! How come you guys know each other? " "Unnie,what's going on? You knew him?"

Sera and Minseok were both startled.

"Ya Xiumin! We've just met yesterday and now you're in my house,chatting happily with my sister. What are you planning to hah?! Are you trying to used me as a bait just to get close to my sister? YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT! DON'T USE ME AS A BAIT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER. YOU' RE SUCH A BASTARD!"

Xiumin gets confused. Sera is in shocked. The living room is now filled with silence as your sister and Xiumin are trying to load all your words. After a few minutes of silence,both your sister and Xiumin hurts into laugh. Again.

You're mad even more than before.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING? DID I JUST MAKE A JOKE OR WHAT? THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY! STOP LAUGHING!"

"Wait. Look. Seyi,this is ain't what you thought it is. Yes,we know each other. Very well. So do you. I bet you don't remember him at all."

"Of course I remembered him." You replied to your sister. 

' Wait,did she said she remembered me? ' Xiumin said it himself.

"We met yesterday. It's not like I've amnesia. I remembered him very well. We bumped into each other yesterday."

' Nah,she only remembered about yesterday not as what I thought.' Xiumin said to himself again with a sigh of disappoiment.

"I know you didn't. Seyi,do you remember our neighbour? The one next door? The one that moved away 15 years ago?"

You're blank.

"Do you exactly know who is Kim Minseok? The guy who've been calling out in your sleep almost every night?"

"Of course I remember him. He is the one I love no other than him how could I forget him. Absolutely no. I won't forget him that easy. What's wrong with him unnie? You heard any news about him? Tell me! I miss him so much. Did he told you when is he coming back because he had promised me to be back soon. He promised me unnie. I'm waiting for him and I really miss him." You asked your sister while shaking her body. You're not a patient type of person.

"Calm down little sis. Let me finish my words first and stop shaking me like crazy. I'm getting dizzy here."

You let your sister go. You didn't even realised that you've been shaking her body just now.

"The guy you met yesterday.. His name is Kim Minseok right? Do you know who he is? Do you have any idea who he exactly is? " You shook your head. "Minseok,come here." Your sister called that guy. "Let me introduce him,he is Kim Minseok or Xiumin or whatever you called him. You might not remember him because it has been 15 years since he's gone. This guy is the one who you've been calling out his name. This is your Kim Minseok. The one you missed all this time. This is him." Your mouth now wide open. You can't believe what your sister just said. You slapped your face a couple of times and tears start rolling down your face. You run towards that guy and hug him tightly. You can feel he's hugging you as tight as you did.

"Oppa..I-I miss you." Your words get stuck as you're starting to cry so bad.

"Shh..don't cry. I'm here now. I'm back Seyi. I'm back. Don't cry. " as he kisses your head.

"Seyi,I'm so sorry for taking such a long time to be back. I'm so sorry for not being able to be there when you need me the most. Forgive me Seyi." As he wipes your tears with his favourite handkerchief. You saw that handkerchief and your smile start to curve on your face. You didn't expect him to still keeping it. You're touched.

"I still keep it. How could I throw it,a gift from my love" as if he could read your mind.

" Oppa,promise me that you're not going to leave me again. Promise me you'll always be there with me. I don't want you to leave me again."

"I promise not to leave you again. I vow to my one and only Seyi that I'll never ever ever gonna leave you again. I'll drag you wherever I go. Even if I'm going to pee I'll bring you along. I promise!" 

" Ya,go alone if you want to pee. Don't drag me. You'll be fine if you're going to pee,nobody will kidnap you."

" Haven't you watch Harry Potter? You know that Hermoine got kidnapped when she was going to the toilet. I might get kidnap too you know. Do you want your handsome boyfriend get kidnap?"

" Boyfriend? I have a boyfriend?" You're fooling around with him.

" Oh,no you don't. But you just got a boyfriend a few seconds ago. He is in front of you. He is hugging you and he is about to kiss you." He winked and smirks at you.

"Huh? " you're confused.

Without any hesitation,Minseok's lips are now on yours. You froze. He's kissing you deeply and with passion. For the second time,your lips meet his. It feels different from the first kiss you had with him. It now feels more natural and filled with love. Your lips didn't hesitate to reply it. 

*cough* 

Minseok and you heard someone coughing. You guys turn around to see your sister smirking at both of you. You feel so embarrassed.

"Go find a room. I don't want to watch it."

"Noona,where's the room?" Minseok chuckles . As a result he got punched by you. He purposely kissed your cheeks that makes you blush and embarrassed even more. You couldn't even make an eye contact with your sister.

 

At this moment,your brother just came back from his daily routine,jogging. As he entered the house,his face suddenly changed from calm to mad as he saw you're in Minseok's arms.You were about to go and explain it to him but Minseok stops you.

"Let me settle this with your brother. I'll talk to him."

"But he is not as what you think he is. His temper is unpredictable. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Have faith in me" you nodded forcefully.

Minseok go to confront Junmyeon.

"You little freak! What are you trying to do with my sister? Are you planning to do something bad to her huh?! Who do you think you are?! I won't let you go easily!" you could see your brother is about to give your boy a punch but ..

"My hyung!!!" Your brother hug Minseok. "Good to see you again." Junmyeon laugh and so do Minseok.

You're in confusion. Just awhile ago,your brother was about to punch Minseok but now they're hugging each other.

"You guys are so good in acting huh? You think you got to trick me? You're wrong! " you burst an awkward laugh as to cover your misunderstood.

"Just say it Seyi. You don't need to cover it. You've been tricked actually right. There's nothing to hide, you're my sister and I know my little sister very well. She will burst an awkward laugh whenever she wants to cover her misunderstood."

"Shut up Junmyeon!"

" Whatever stingy. Urgh! You smell bad. Ya,hyung how could even get close to her? Is your nose being blocked by mucus or what? She smells like a dead frog. I can't even stand a minute." 

"Oh such a freaking jerk brother! I'm going to kill you! How could you said that I smell like a dead frog. Ugh! "

You ran to your brother and jumped onto him as you punch him with gentleness not with violence. He just laugh while laying on the floor. You get annoyed by his laugh that you start to bite his hand. He screams out loud but that doesn't make you stop biting him indeed you bite him even more. Sera and Minseok are laughing watching both you and your brother silly attitudes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: oh guys I'm sorry if this chapter kinda boring. I'm a little bit tired right now but I promise you I'll make it better for the next chapter. 😉