He got mad again..

Promise me,will you?

He walks you home. He misses that moments where you guys used to walk together wherever both of you go. He's so glad he could that again.

 

As for you,you didn't know why you feel so comfortable with him. It feels like you've known him for ages. You aren't that type to easily open up to others especially people you met for the first time but with him,you couldn't believe yourself that you've almost told him the whole story of your life. You feel like an angel had been sent for you to bring the old you back. With him all those happy moments you had in the past was brought back by him. Back then before the people you love the most,your mom,your dad and your first and your last love,left you. Being with him you feel like he resembles someone you missed the most. The one who had left you for 15 years and you never heard any news about him. He took away all the pain you've beared all this time. He brings back your laughter and your smile that has been missing for 15 years..

 

"Urm..Xiumin?"

"Hurm.."

"Urm..uh..haa,urm how old are you?"

"Why are you asking for my age for sudden?" he chuckles.

"I'm 2 years older than you."

"Oh,miane. Xiumin...eh I mean Xiumin oppa."

"Ne,waegereyo?" you laugh as he replied you.

"Why are you laughing out of the blue?"

"Oppa,are you sure you're Korean?"

"Huh? What was that for? I mean,why are you asking me that kind of question? Of course I'm Korean. I was born here indeed."

"Then why your accent is so weird? It doesn't sound like you're born here and you're a Korean. I've been observing it since we met you know. Are you sure you are a Korean boy. I mean a Korean man."

"My accent is weird? Is it? Oh,I didn't knew that. I think I am sure I'm a Korean man. Or maybe I'm not or maybe yes. Ahh,I'll ask my parents when I get back and confirmed with them first then I'll tell you whether I'm a Korean or not. Okay?" 

His words make you laugh your off. You're laughing so hard that you're having difficulty to breathe properly. 'He does resembles him a lot. How I wish he was him.' your heart speaks.

As you guys are sharing your stories and laughing,you didn't realised that both of you had arrived in front of your house.

"Minseok oppa....Eh,I mean Xiumin oppa. Wait a minute or is it Xiuminseok oppa? Huahh,I've got confused. What do I do?"

He laugh and his laugh gets even louder than before. His face had turned all red because of laughing so hard. 'This is the crazy chick I've known 15 years ago. Her silly action still with her.' 

"Aigoo. As you wish my dear. I don't mind at all. Xiuminseok sounds cool and maybe I should change my name to Kim Xiuminseok. What do you think about it huh?" 

"Ya,you shouldn't do that. It must means something if it is not then your parents won't named you as Kim Minseok when you were born. Oppa,don't change your name. It is not good for your health."

"What has it to do with my health if I change my name? You're weirdo!" He laugh again and so do you.

 

You guys keep exchanging laugh before you get inside your house. You guys also exchanged your phone number so that it will be easier to cantact each other.

Without your knowledge,Junmyeon has been watching the two of you for quite some time or to be exact since you're in front of the house. He planned to attack at first but then he changed it.

As you get in,your brother is waiting for you on the couch. He looks so mad.

 

"Kim Seyi,where on earth have you been?" his words stopped you from making your way into your room. You were shocked. You didn't expect him to be awake. You thought he had gone to bed because he usually went to bed at 11 p.m. and now it's already 11.45 p.m.

"I was just wandering around this neighbourhood." you tremble.

"Wandering around this neighbourhood huh? Oh,I see. With whom have you been while you were 'wandering around'?"

"Err..nobody. I was alone."

"Do you have any idea what time is it now? Who the heck was that brat?" his voice gets stuttering as he's holding back his anger.

"Don't make me repeat it twice Kim Seyi."

"I don't know hi-"

"NO ONE WILL WALKS WITH A STRANGER KIM SEYI ! DO YOU THINK I'M NOT GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT HIM? I AM YOUR BROTHER KIM SEYI. DO YOU KNOW HOW NERVE-WRECKING IT WAS?! YOU WERE GONE FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY!" he cuts off your words.

"BUT I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE IS! IT JUST HAPPENED THAT I MET HIM BY ACCIDENT WHEN I WAS WANDERING AROUND. SO,YOU STILL WANT TO BLAME ME HAH?! DON'T YOU FORGET KIM JUNMYEON,IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU MADE ME RAN AWAY FOR THE WHOLE DAY. YOU MADE ME DID THIS! DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN FAULT. I'M SICK OF YOU KIM JUNMYEON!" you let out your anger. You're getting fed up with your brother. You walk straight to your room. Not as simple as that,Junmyeon grabbed your hand that makes you turn to face him again.

"Seyi,I tried to understand you. I tried to but it seems like you've been blocking it. You've never give me a chance to really understand you. Why Seyi? I'm your brother. I'm supposed to be able to understand you just like the other brother." Junmyeon feels bad about it.

Instead of giving him an aswer to his question,you ignored it and walk back to your room. As soon as you close the door,you start to cry. You,yourself don't have any answer for his question. You don't know why can't you let him understands you like how you made Xiumin understands you. "I'm so sorry oppa."