//Announcement//

Apartment 23 | 2.0 || hiatus

Hi guys! 

as you all may have noticed, school, colleges and universities all around the world have started again! i'm a second year student in university and already have a lot of to do. i really tried to juggle writing and my schoolwork but since time management and selfcontrole are present in VERY LOW QUANTITIES in my being, i will fail in both my writing and uni. so that is why i have decided to go on a hiatus until november because then i have 2 months to properly get my together and occasionally plan my writing. i hope you all will understand because education is an important factor in my life - i want to make the best of it. 

for the ones interested, im studying to become a secondary school english teacher and as a teacher you will have a load of responsibilies - i've noticed this already because of school placements and my own schoolwork. hobbies are possible but limited and as writing is one of mine, i will have to limit it to properly work on my teaching skills and being able to pass to third year.

im sad to leave my stories like this but its necessary. i really hope you all will stay subscribed to see what will happen next to our gang but i would really understand if this would not be the case :) to all of you who attend school, good luck and dont spend all your time on aff! i know its addicting but think of your future! (wow says me)

anywho, thank you for reading and until November again!

((((((((((a little teaser for the ones who would want to leave anyway)))))))))) 

 

Spotting movement in the corner of her eyes, she smiled at the lump that still laid in bed. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she smiled at Sehun and tied her hair into a high ponytail. The blonde blinked at the woman, no words slipping from his lips as a chill ran through his body, the dream still lingering in his mind. At the lack of response, Hana noticed that something was off in his behavior. She checked the 'early'-card off her list because even though Sehun was not particularly a morning person, he would always greet her in the mornings - no matter what.
 
Tying the strings of her sweatpants, Hana walked over to the still silent Sehun and crawled onto her side of the bed, sitting on her legs as she gently his head. "What's wrong?" she asked softly and watched him close his eyes against her touch. He then placed his bare arm on her pillow, which Hana took as a sign for her to lay down with him. As the blonde wanted, she moved next to him, placing her head in the crook of his neck and pressing a kiss against his jaw. Her arms instinctively found their way around his body, as did his but his hold was tighter this morning. Still not uttering a word, Sehun buried his nose into her hair and let out a subtle sigh as he closed his eyes.
 
"It's nothing." he muttered against her hair and her shoulder to assure her of his words.
 
Hana was not convinced.
 
 
((((((((((have i convinced you yet ;D))))))))))
 
-SunshineSweetness