Wedding

Chanyeolreo & Chenliet?....No way in hell!

Chanyeol's POV

 

„Chanyeol-ah...!“

„Yes Chen moan my name, babe!“

„Chanyeolie!....Yah Park Chanyeol!“

.

.

.

.

Wait a sec, this isn't Chen's voice.

„Yah Park Chanyeol!! Wake up!“

What the hell is happening? This time I tried really hard to remember whose voice this belonged to.

„Channie! Wake up man, it's already past 10 a.m.!“

My eyes sprung open as I heard this voice again. Oh yes I knew this voice, it's Luhans.

 

„Yes, hyung, I'm awake! I'll get ready and come down.“, I screamed back at him.

Shortly after, I heard a few steps vanishing. I guess Luhan hyung just went down. Well, now is the time to get to work Park Chanyeol! New day, new chance!

.....Ehm well, first, let's take care of the issue below.......

 

After approximately 30 minutes I finished my morning routine and was walking down the stairs. I can't believe I had a wet dream about Kim Jongdae. What had he done to me, this sassy princess!

 

„Ah Channie, already awake?“, my thoughts were disturbed by my oldest Hyung's greeting.

„Morning Hyung, I overslept a little.....had a dream hhaha...“, I tried to cover my excuse with an awkward laugh.

„Yeah you had a dream indeed. I guess a really good one too, no Yeolie?“, Luhan just entered the kitchen and smirked at me while asking the obvious.

I guess he heard me.....damn, Luhan has good ears....

„Really? Well, what kind of dream was it?“

„Ehm....eh.., i dreamed that a little cow will be born to my ranch Hyung!“, I lied to him.

„Seriously now? Minseokie-Hyung, I think you shouldn't know the content of his dreams. It's a little inappropriate.“

„What about little cows is inappropriate, Luhannie?“

„Well maybe the fact, that his dream has nothing to do with cows....“

„Ehhemm..eh, well so what did you cook Minseok-Hyung?“, I tried to change the subject.

„Well just the usual Yeolie. Fried egg, bacon, fresh bread and orange juice.“

„Mhhmm..that sounds delicious.“

„Ah Chanyeol, before I forget, you've received an invitation“, Luhan informed me.

„An invitation?“

 

***

 

3rd Person POV

Key was the one and only clothes designer in Apgujeong. He is very talented and knows the trend in our time. His shop is the fanciest in midst of country buildings.

A little person entered his shop and caused the bell, hanging over the door, to ring. This person looked confused and didn't know where to go to.

„Weeeelcoome!! What is your need my darling?“, a voice suddenly erupted.

„Good morning Key-sunbae. Ehm...I'm searching for a formal attire to attend a wedding.“

„Well if it isn't our little Jongdae. How are you doing?“

„I'm fine thank you.“ Jongdae said while showing a charming smile.

„You alone here today?“

„Well, Bae-“

„Buuuut oof coouurse NOT! Sunbae how can you forget me?“

While the other two were chitchatting, another person entered the shop.

„Ah so here you were, sassy Baekhyun! I almost asked where you vanished to“ Key joked about the younger one.

Key was a senior who went to the same High School as Jongdae and Baekhyun. In his time, he was famous for his title as the „School's Super-Diva“ and everyone knew him. Later Baekhyun inherited the title as he himself was, in the aspect in being a sassy diva, under no one. After Key graduated and left for Paris to study designing, they remained in contact. Key came back a little while ago to launch his store.

„Always entering with a loud voice heh Baek! Well it's the same with me!“

„Sunbae you need to help us, well in general Chen. He has nothing to wear to Yoona's wedding!“ Baekhyun sighed desperately.

„Ah so it was for her wedding? Calm down Baek, I have a lot to show you guys! I designed a new collection!“

„Ohh Yiss! I totally love your clothes Sunbae!“

And with this, the two divas had began to rummage through the entire clothes store, leaving behind a very blanked Jongdae.

 

***

 

Im Yoona's wedding was very simply but at the same time chic and beautiful. Her theme colour was white and blue, so her decoration was mostly in those colours, for exemple the flowers and the tables and their chairs. Her wedding was held in a big pension outside in the green. The pension had a very big garden, in which later on, the Afterparty with barbecue will be held. Every guest had a room in the pension so that they could sleep over.

Jongdae was very fascinated by the natural beautiful view of the landscape and the fresh odour of nature.

„Heii! Chen! Baek! You came!“

The two voiced were adressed to by a young lady.

„Yoona! Of course we came! Wooahh, you sure look good in that dress. So beautiful!“ Jongdae answered back.

Yoona was dressed in a creme coloured dress who was going down to her knees. The dress was bestowed with little white pearls on the upper half, the under half had a second thin layer of fabric which went down to the ground. Her dress was simple and suited with the whole concept, but nonetheless she looked stunning.

„I'm almost feeling jealous of you Miss Im! Almost!“

„But of course Baek you always look stunning! But thanks. You look really good in that black jacket and that white v-neck Chen. Ah...I missed you guys so much!“

„Thanks we missed you too!“

„Well Miss Im, introduce us to your fiance already!“

„Baek, shortly I will be called Miss Lee. Prepare yourself! Darling! Come here for a second, I got someone to introduce“, Yoona looked for her fiance and called him out.

A middle tall man appeared. As he saw Yoona he let out a smile. When he smiled, he had two little dimples on each side of his cheek.

„These are my two best friends, who went with me to the same Middle School. Kim Jongdae and this sassy one, Byun Baekhyun. Guys, this is my fiance, Lee Seunggi!“, Yoona introduced the three.

„Nice to meet you“, the three of them answered in the same manner.

„Ah I'd also like to introduce you to someone. He's a good friend of mine. Park!“, as he called out the name, a tall figure entered the scene.

.

.

.

„Park Chanyeol!?“, Jongdae and Baekhyun cried out at the same time.

„ChenChen and Super-diva?“

„You three know eachother?“, Yoona and Seunggi asked.

„Ehm...well kind of“, Baekhyun answered instead of Jongdae who was silent, the same with Chanyeol.

„Well what a little world right“, Yoona giggled.

Shortly after their encounter, the official wedding began. It was heart-touching to see, how the two loved ones pledge their vow for each other. Meanwhile Chanyeol looked at Jongdae, while thinking that the v-neck shirt does suit him. When Jongdae noticed it, Chanyeol looked away and acted if nothing happened. The same behaviour showed Jongdae when Chanyeol was not looking. But the two don't realize, that Baekhyun was scrutinizing them the whole time.

After the whole ceremony finished, the Afterparty was going really to be fun. It had a great atmosphere the whole evening. The music and the food were gorgeous. Yoona liked to play games, so at that evening a lot of different games were played. The Afterparty ended in laughs and crazy shoutouts.

 

***

 

Jongdae's POV

 

Arrgg, my head was hurting real bad. And why exactely do I feel a weight over me?

O.o

So.... it would be great if someone could explain why someone's arm rests on my chest. And when we talk of my chest, why is it ?

O.O

!? I moved the foreign arm out of the way and looked under the blanket. Why am I only in my boxers? I tried to move a little, but soon after the first move, I sensed a sharp pain at my area.

What happened last night?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, some of you already guessed it was a dream xD, I guess it was pretty obvious no? Ah, thank you very much for subscribing and commenting, it sure gives me motivation to write :D let me hug you all!! heheh, this chapter is a bit sloppy, I'm so tired right now. I have exam-stress and lack of sleep T.T

Well then,  see you next time! (I noticed, i really use a lot of "well", i guess the cause is when i speak english, it always comes out. Sorry for that!)