Main Characters

Chanyeolreo & Chenliet?....No way in hell!

The Parks

Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol is the youngest of three brothers. He is all smiley, but can be very stubborn and agressiv. He overtakes the Park Ranch from his father. He absolutely loves his animals and would always give 100% in taking care of them.

 

Park Luhan

He is the middle child in the Park family. Don't let his cute appearance fool you, then he doesn't like to be called cute. For him manliness is everything. Luhan owns a big wine ranch. He likes to draw and get all flirty with the hot girls. He is the casanova in the family.

 

Park Minseok

Minseok is the oldest. He is very protective of his brothers, but also very caring and warm. He likes to cook. So sometimes the younger brothers make fun of him, by calling him a housewife. He love his family a lot. Minseok owns the most famous resort in Apgujeong.

 

Park Dongwon

Dongwon is their father also the highest man in the household. Most of the time, he is very cheesy with his wife, and makes lame jokes to his sons. But he loves his family the most and would do anything to protect them.

 

Park Yonhee

Yonhee is the wife of Dongwon and also the mother of the three brothers. She is caring and warm (guess Minseok toke after her), but can be very bossy too. She wants the best for her sons.

 

The Kims

Kim Jongdae / Chen

He is the younget son of the Kim familiy. Jongdae can be very cute and adorable, but he likes to hide it. So he tends to act manly and strong. He and his brother are taking care of their ranch together. Unlike his father and brother, he doesn't dislike the Kims. He wants to know them and maybe exchange some knowledges about the ranch. (Had to suffer cross-dressing)

 

Kim Kris

Kris of course looks gorgeous, you can't deny this. But he can be a very bad bastard. He likes to gamble with the money of his family and tends to get in troubles. He is mostly selfish and doesn't care much about others. He inherited the hate for the Kims the most.

 

Kim Seungchul

He is the one who had to lose Yonhee to Dongwon. He hates the Kims with all his heart and would try to destroy them whenever there is a possibility. He may still have some feelings for Yonhee, as he still treats her with kindness.

 

Kim Lisa

Lisa is the deceased wife of Seungchul. She died when Jongdae was five. Her traits remain in Jongdae, as she also hates fights. With her warm personality she could lessen the hate of her husband while she lived. She had really wished for a daughter, that's why she always cross-dressed Jondae when he was little. She gave him the nickname ChenChen.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Why the hell do the families have so good genes!! This is not fair! Let me have some of dat!! Seriously...I mean it, let me have some!