Feelings

Chanyeolreo & Chenliet?....No way in hell!

3rd POV

 

Yoouuhoooo!! My dear soon-to-be husband where are you?“, a jarring loud voice suddenly appeard.

 

!...Who is this!? Breaking my moment with Jongdae! - Chanyeol

With a regretful feeling, Chanyeol had to look up, to see whom that voice belonged to.

A girl with long wavy hair and short dress (which had a v-neck way too deep, showing her baozis) approached them.

 

H....hyomin! The hell is she doing here?! - Chanyeol

Wuhuuu my dearest lover, Chanyeolie!! What is my sweetheart doi-

Yah, you flat-chested , get outta way! Why are you grabbing my Chanyeol?!“, with this scream, she separated Jongdae and Chanyeol.

 

Whaa.? Come again. Flat-chested?! - Jongdae

Jongdae gazed confused at her. As he finally grasped the meaning behind her words.

Slowly...I didn't grab him, he grabbed me! Say it right Hyomin!“, Jongdae said, still blushing, thinking about their embrace.

 

That's not true! My Chanyeolie would never do that! Stop lying! He is dating such a beautiful and perfect woman like me, so why would he even show interest in you, heh??“, Hyomin answered back, still angry. Chanyeol couldn't do anything and just stood there, looking to the ground.

Tell me it isn't true Chanyeol-ah! He is a liar right? You only love me right?“, Hyomin pleaded at Chanyeol, grabbing his arm, jumping up and down, trying to look cute. (just please don't....please-writer)

 

Chanyeol sensed something soft jumping up and down and looked at them.

Wooahhh....Jackpot! - Chanyeol

He couldn't look away.

 

Jongdae noticed his gaze and looked with disgust at him.

Yahh this Park Chanyeol! This ert! Seriously, I can't believe it! - Jongdae

 

Hyomin smirked at Jongdae, knowing that she possessed a weapon he doesn't.

Hahhaha, my beautiful twins are doing their job right! You ain't got no chance! - Hyomin

 

Jongdae noticed her smirk and compared his chest with hers.

Well.....I don't really want those big jingling things. They are like jo-jos, jumping up and down, eww no better not...I don't want to be a cow with hanging, jingling things like those. They are just gonna be a hindrance.... - Jongdae (hindrance at what, chen-ah? :P- writer)

 

„Oh look, who do we have here! If it isn't the mother-cow, with hanging , like some flat ballons! Kkaeppsong!“

The three of them looked shocked, and who does this voice belong to?

„Yah Baekhyun! What are you doing here? You shouldn't say that out loud!“, Jongdae said to the voice who was approaching them.

„Oh please Chen, as if you wouldn't thought the same thing!“, Baekhyun answered back.

Well I did think, but i didn't say it....-Jongdae

 

This Baekhyun person jumped over the fence without problems. He walked to Chen, hugged him and kissed him on both sides of the cheek.

What the?! - Chanyeol

Jongdae looked confused but asked: „Baekhyun what are you doing here? And why exactly are you kissing me?“

That's also my question! - Chanyeol

 

„My ChenChen, I think as your best friend I do have the right to come visit you. I missed you so much, that's why I had to kiss you! Ah and another thing, I came to give you an invitation from Yoona.“, Baekhyun answered back while smiling widely.

„Baek, we saw each other yesterday! Yoona? Im Yoona? What invitation?“

„We'll talk about this later. So how about getting back to your house, or do you want to stay here with these two?“, Baekhyun suggested pointing at the other two who where left cold while this two friends were talking.

 

„Ahh yeah right, let's go back Hyunie.“, Jongdae accepted his suggestion and started to walk back.

„Bye Park and mother-cow!“, Baekhyun said before he followed Jongdae back.

 

Hyomin screamed: „What?! Mother-cow! You little eye-liner-wearing drag!“ But of course Beakhyun didn't care and such ignored it.

„Hyomin-ah, let us go back to my house. And what do you even mean with me being your soon-to-be-husband?“, Chanyeol asked.

„But of course, dearest. You love me, so you want to marry me right?“, Hyomin said confidently.

Hell no! Never! - Chanyeol

„Ehhmm, let's just get back. I think we have to talk.“

 

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae went to Jongdae's room. As soon as they closed the door, loud giggling appeared.

„Hahaha I can't believe it. You really had to say it out loud!“, Jongdae said while still laughing.

„Kkaepsong!“, was the only answer from Baekhyun while also joining the laugh of his best friend.

„So what was that about Yoona?“

„Ah right, she's going to marry soon and sent us an invitation.“

„What? Marriage? So little Yoona grew up heh?“, Jongdae answered back, thinking about their time together in Middle School. The three of them were always together until Yoona had to move to Busan.

„Yeah, to think that she will be the first to marry. I thought the first one would be you. I mean having a crush on someone since Elementary School. And that someone to be Park-“

„Yahh...shut up! What if my father and brother hear it. And honestly....I don't even have a crush on him anymore...“, Jongdae cut his friend and looked elsewhere while saying the last statement.

„Oh please! I'm your best friend. You can't lie to me!“, Baekhyun caught him.

„.....Whatever! So do you have anything to wear yet. I mean to Yoona's wedding?“, Jongdae changed the subject.

„Me? But of course Chen. You know me. I'm always prepared!“, Baekhyun said confidently.

„Oh sorry, sassy Baek! Well I don't...“, Jongdae admit.

„Oh really? Then we have to go to the famous designer Key-sunbae! Let us go tomorrow! Ok, deal!“

Baekhyun said it so fast that Jongdae hadn't the chance to object.

„Well then my lovely Chen. I'll see you tomorrow! Bye!“ With that Baekhyun walked out of the door.

„Wa...wait Baek! At what time?“ Jongdae couldn't reach his friend anymore.

„Well....I just have to go there and see“, he said to himself.

 

While walking out of the house, Baekhyun crashed into someone.

„Woooah slowly beautiful! Where are you going?“

„Shut up Kris!“

Kris stand between the door and Baekhyun, blocking his way.

„Shouldn't there be a 'hyung'? Or if you want, you can call me 'oppa'.“

„Stop your flirting, Kris! The hell with your 'oppa'. I'm a man! And now move away!“ Baekhyun shoved big Kris to the side and walked out.

Adorable. So little, but so strong. -Kris

Baekhyun started his engine while cursing.

 

At the Parks, Minseok was sorting his receipt book. Luhan slowly approached him and pulled him into a backhug. Minseok a little shocked looked back.

„Ah Luhanie. What are you doing?“

„Hyung it has been a very long time since you last gave me a kiss.“, Luhan pouted.

„Luhan, you've grown up now and you have so many ladies. I don't think you need my kisses anymore.“, Minseok answered warmly back.

„But those mean nothing to me. I only love you, Hyung! Please if you still care for me, give me a kiss like you used to“, Luhan begged.

Minseok was thinking about it. When Luhan was born, he really looked like a girl. Well, he still looked liked one, but his body was one of a man. When they were little, Minseok would always protect his younger brother, give him a warm hug and when needed even a little peck on the lips. Luhan was so devoted to him back then. When they grew up, Minseok thought it was the best to stop those touchy things, for Luhan's own good.

 

„Well since we are brothers and I still love you and will always. I'll give you a peck. Come here!“, Minseok said to Luhan.

Luhan didn't need to hear it twice, he made the first move and grabbed Minseok on the waist, moving the older closer to him. He put his lips on the older, moving a little bit. Minseok, a little shocked on the younger initiative, grabbed for air by opening his mouth. Luhan took advantage of that and shoved his tongue inside the older's cave. Minseok feeling the invaded tongue, made him uncomfortable so he pushed Luhan away.

 

„Luhan, why was your tongue in my mouth!? I thought you only wanted a peck!“, Minseok asked shocked.

„So sorry hyung, it was just a habit“, Luhan apologized, not really looking sorry.

„Well hyung thank you very much. I have to go, I made an appointement. I love you!“, Luhan said and went away.

 

Minseok still confused, touched his cheek who now were pink.

 

While riding in the car, Luhan was thinking that his innocent Hyung was sure cute.

Wait for me Minseok-hyung. You'll soon be mine!

 

That night at the Parks, Chanyeol couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop thinking of Jongdae's beautiful eyes. So he moved a lot in his bed until he heard his door opening. Chanyeol looked up to see who it was. His room was dark so he could only recognize a silhouette.

„Who is there?“, he asked, but there came no answer. Instead the silhouette moved closer to him until it was before Chanyeol. Now Chanyeol could recognize the eyes he was thinking about the whole day.

„Jo....Jongdae? What are you doing in my room?“

„Chanyeol, I have to admit, i couldn't stop thinking about you...“

„Really?...Well, me too.“

Chanyeol led Jongdae's body down to his bed.

„Is it alright if I kiss you ChenChen?“, Chanyeol asked hesitantly.

Jongdae nodded. Chanyeol grabbed Jongdae's neck and moved their faces closer. They could feel each others breath. Chanyeol now put his lips on Jongdae's. Staying still in this position, Chanyeol savoured the sweet taste. Like getting overdosed, he slowly moved his lip, asking for entrace. Jongdae finally opened a little, allowing Chanyeol to put his tongue inside. Inside their caves, their tongue where dancing with each other. As soon as Chanyeol noticed that Jongdae couldn't breath anymore, he pulled his face aways, allowing the other to breath. He locked his eyes with Jongdae, didn't want to end this beautiful moment. Than he slowly moved to Jongdae's neck, giving here and there some little pecks. Jongdae feeling a tingling, shuddered a little.

„Jongdae, you are so sweet!“, Chanyeol whispered under his kisses.

„Ahh....Chanyeol-ah!“, Jongdae answered back with a low moan. As Chanyeol heard the others , he suddenly felt the space in his boxers getting tighter.

„Chanyeol-ah!.....Hmm ah Chanyeol-ah!“, Jongdae tried to held in his moans.

„Chanyeol-ah.....

 

 

A/N: well ehm....I tried, don't hate me! -////-