Half the Truth

Wonders of a Teenage Girl

"More?" I asked. "What more could there be? Poor Taecyeons already heart-broken."

"Well, you see-"

"OH MY GOSH! MI, ARE YOU OKAY?! I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD!!"

Startrled both by the loud voice and screamish voice, I tore my eyes away from Nichkhun's face and laid them on my brother in front of me. His face was red and he seemed very tired.

"Oppa, I'm fine! Don't worry about me!"


"I'm glad Mi. I don't want you to get hurt while you're here in Korea." Junsu sighed. "I almost got a speeding ticket wile driving here."

"OMG you are such an irresponsible driver!! What happened?"

"I was speeding down the road to see you and a cop pulled me over just 5 minutes away from here. I'm reallyyyyy broke right now and I didn't want to get in trouble with the media/company for getting a ticket, so I lied hehe. I put on my sunglasses and wrapped a scarf around my head and pretended that I was a old grandma going to the hospital to watch her daughter give birth! Haha and he fell for it. Whattastupidcop."

"WHAT?! I'm pretty sure its illegal to lie to a cop! And what the heck? I'm not your daughter!"

"Yeah and your also not pregnant....." Junsu glanced at my stomach. "......Right?"

 

I froze in my bed, apalled by what my brother had just said.

 

"YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY SOMETHING?!" I whacked Junsu's thick head as hard as I could while sitting down -__-

 

Nichkhun let out a small chuckle at my reaction while Junsu pointedly glared at him (and noticed him for the first time).

Junsu oppa then said, "Nichkhun, why are you here alone with my sister?! Where are the others?"

Nichkhun, being the forever calm boy he is, looked lazily over at Junsu. "The boys are in the cafeteria eating lunch. I finished early, so I came to check on Mirae before you got here."

 

"Oppa, what took you so long to get here??? I was so lonely...."

"Hey," Nichkhun muttered. "You had me."

Junsu then smirked. "Yeah but your not her most lovable and favored brother that is the hottest, iest, and talented person in the world!"

"........Did I say lonely? I meant to say hungry," I said. "OPPA, BUY ME SOME FOOOOOOOOOD!"

".........................I don't have anything right now..... We can go down to the cafe for food after."

"OKAY!" I said loudly. "Oh yeah, Oppa where were you? Aren't you guys all on break right now?"

"I wish I were. I had to go to the studio to record a song with DOUBLE. We have very conflicting schedules, so we had to record quickly. I think its gonna need a lot of work. Speaking of things that need a lot of work, where is Minho?"

Not knowing the answer to the question, I waited for Nichkhun to answer it after smacking Junsu's arm.

"Minho is with SHINee right now. I think they are busy."

At that, I felt a tug in my heart. Did he not care about me? How could he leave me here knowing I was hurt? What if Minho doesn't even like me?

"That's good! Mi, I don't want you hanging around him," Junsu started. "I have to tell you something about him."

"You mean how he and the coordi unnie broke Taec's heart? I already heard it."

Giving a subtle glare in Nichkhun's direction, Junsu muttered to him. "How much did you tell her? Did you talk about what happened after Yoona died?"

"THE COORDI UNNIE DIED?!" I shrieked. "How? When? Why? Where?"

Nichkhun glared at Junsu while Junsu backed down apologetically. "I was just getting to that."

"Well, you know, how was I suppo-" grumbled Junsu.

"SHUT UP OPPA!! Its storytime ^^"

Nichkhun sighed. "Well after Taec found out that Yoona and Minho were together, he isolated himself from the world for a while. During that time, we did some investigating. Wooyoung, Junho and I thought it was kind of weird how Yoona just then brought up Minho when Yoona and Taec had been really close for a year."

I nodded, already deep into thought. Taecyeon must've been so devastated.....

"Then, Wooyoung found out from Yoona's sister, Jessica, that she had accepted a large sum of money from Minho to be his fake girlfriend. This means that Minho purposely tried to ruin Taec. So we, as Taec's closest friends, decided to keep our distance from them. I think they might have something against us."

"No..... Minho wouldn't do that! Minho's my loving, caring, and sweet boyfriend! He couldn't sabotage 2pm on purpose!!! He wouldn't!"

 

"....... But he did......"