You Again?

Wonders of a Teenage Girl

During the first half of the plane ride, Minho and I joked around a lot, earning glares from passengers who were trying to sleep.

 

"Hey baby, wanna come to the club with me tonight?"

 

I smiled and nodded at Minho. "Sounds good sweetie. But who will watch the kids?"

 

At that Minho and I started laughing like crazy. I mean it wasn't really that funny, but I guess being with Minho makes me happy! The old lady who was sitting in front of me turned around.

"Children. You have to be quiet on a plane. There are people trying to sleep," she said, looking back and forth at us. "Your children will be disappointed in such rude parents."

Minho, being the little dork he was, started chuckling again at the word "children". I elbowed him before his chuckling escalated to guffawing.....

"Yes, ma'am." I said honestly.

"Good, child. You'll have a better time in Seoul too if you respect your elders." I bowed my head respectfully and the lady turned back around to go back to sleep.

When the lady wasn't looking at us anymore, Minho sighed. "I guess she's right. You should sleep too, Mi. You're in for an exciting day tomorrow."

I had already told Minho that I was staying with my brother and his friends. He seemed a little red in the face after I told him, but maybe that was my imagination..... And anyway, we agreed to stay close when we stayed in Seoul. Yay I got his number ;)

"Yeah I guess I'm going to need energy to meet 5 new guys tomorrow," I whispered. "Goodnight Minho."

I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes. A deep slumber surrounded me.......

 

~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~

 

"Mi, wake up. The plane already landed." Minho gently shook my shoulders until I was completely awake.

When I realized that he sad we were in Seoul, I abruptly jumped out of my seat.

"Let's go then!" Oh yeah I'm going to meet more HAM!

Minho chuckled softly, like usual.

"Mi, that means we only have a few more minutes until we have to part," Minho frowned. "I'm gonna miss you, Mi. I've only known you for a few hours, but I feel like you belong in my life."

Slowly, Minho's words started to sink in. Then I realized what he was trying to say.

"Oh Minho, that's so sweet. Don't worry we will definitely see each other again! I consider you my friend now," I grinned. "Strange enough, I can't really imagine a life without you anymore. We should meet up a lot!"

Minho stared at me, his large eyes unblicking. In the bright light, he looked even more beautiful. The way his hair swished gently to the side, his strong cheekbones, his beautiful plump lips, everything.

"What if I want to be more than your friend?"

 

~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~

 

I walked past the doorway and into the official airport, Minho strolling slowly beside me. He was going to follow me until I found my brother. Although I don't have any complaints, I don't think I need Minho to look for my brother.

"Come on, Minho! I think my brother will be near the food court. Since his friends are obsessed with food...."

"Okay okay I'm coming. Mi, is that them over there?" Minho used his finger to point out a group of guys near the bathrooms.

Even though there were six guys, there was no way it could be them! They didn't look anything like 2pm!

Then one of them turned around.

"Ohmygod, Mi!"

He started running towards me, while the other guys lagged behind. As he got closer, I saw Junsu under the brown haired wig, fake mustache, and..... lip piercing?!

 

"Kim Junsu! You got a freaking lip ring?!"

 

By then, Junsu was already in front of me. He smiled and looked me up and down.

"Mi, not so loud," he muttered, still smiling though. "Its fake, stupid. I can't walk around letting the world know I am THE Kim Junsu!"

"Oh...... hehe I knew that."

Junsu rolled his eyes, but still grabbed me for a hug. I quickly wrapped my slender arms around him too, enjoying my brother's warm embrace.

"Mi, I missed you so much!" Junsu whispered in my ear.

"Oppa I missed you too. Its been way too long." Pulling away, Junsu looked at my face. "You've become really pretty Mi. You don't have a boyfriend yet right?"

"Uhh-"

 

I was interrupted by 5 more guys staring at me. Haha as much as I love HAM, its still kind of awkward. Now there's a total of 7 guys -_- whoopee.

"Oh Mi, I have to introduce you to my friends!" Junsu's eyes shone as he said that.

"Oppa, before you do that, I want to introduce someone too."

 

I gently pulled Minho towards me by entwinging our hands together. I stared up into his lovely eyes.

"Minho, meet my Junsu Oppa. Oppa, this is my new boyfriend, Choi Minho."

 

 

..................................

 

 

All of a sudden the group erupted into excitement.

"BOYFRIEND?!"

"Minho as in SHINee.......?"

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Ohmygod, Junsu's gonna kill him..."

"She's preeettyyy."

"I would look better with her hehe."

"Choi Minho? You again?"

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Please leave comments/suscribe! Thank you for reading! <3