Introductions

Wonders of a Teenage Girl

"CHOI MINHO! YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Junsu lurched forward, his hands aiming toward Minho.


"Woah, woah, hyung," Wooyoung said, restricting Junsu's arm from touching base. "A pretty girl like your sister must be smart enough to make smart decisions."
 

Wooyoung smiled at me, his cute little eyes dancing. I grinned back at him.
 

"YAH JANG WOOYOUNG! DON'T CALL MY SISTER PRETTY! ONLY I CAN DO THAT!"
 

Wooyoung grinned at his hyung before Junsu jumped toward him. Flashing a peace sign, Wooyoung hid behind Taecyeon's strong frame.
 

Minho gave my hand a gentle squeeze, averting my attention. I looked up at him, a gentle smile gracing my face. Looking cautious, he leaned toward my ear.


"Mi, I have to go now. I'll txt you later," Minho whispered, oblivious to Junsu's glare. "I just want you to know, not everything they tell you is going to be true."


I watched as he gently strolled away after releasing our hands and giving me a quick wave. He gave the 2pm members a quick nod and left.
 

Huh? What kind of things, Minho? Bad things?
 

"KIM MIRAE! You can't go out with Minho!" Junsu screamed. "He is NOT worthy! I DISSAPROVE!"
 

"Oppa, what are you saying? Don't say bad things about people you don't know!"


"Mirae-ssi," Chansung started. "We do know him. And his habits. And I don't think you should be with him."
 

"........ Still. Minho's my boyfriend now and I like him," I stared at my brother. "Don't say bad things about him in front of me."


"But Mi-"
 

"No. I don't want to hear it. Keep your mean comments to yourself, Oppa."
 

"Fine. I'll talk to you later when we are alone." Junsu said, looking around the airport.
 

"Hyung, can we go now? I feel kind of uneasy out in the open like this," Junho said. "I'll help you with your bags Mirae-ssi."
 

I smiled at Junho. "Thank you very much, Oppa."
 

Looking at the other members, I introduced myself.
 

"Anyeonghassaeyo, I am Junsu's little sister, Kim Mirae. Since we are going to see each other a lot, feel free to call me Mi!"


The boys smiled and nodded at me. Then they looked at Junsu, waiting to be introduced. When it became clear that Junsu, sulking in the corner by himself, wouldn't, they introduced themselves. (Even though I already knew their names hehe)
 

"Hey Mi." Taecyeon smiled at me.
 

"Hey, Taec!" I gave him a giant hug. "Its been a while!"
 

This seemed to snap Junsu out of his sulking.
 

"Mi, you already know Taecyeon?" Junsu asked, astounded.
 

"Yessir, Oppa. He was my middle school crush."
 

All 5 pairs of eyes bugged out. All 5 jaws dropped. It seemed to take them a minute for them to process that.


"If you don't mind me asking, Mirae-ssi, how in the world can a beautiful girl like you, have a crush on someone like Taceyeon hyung? He so..... disproportionate." Nichkhun thought out loud.


Taecyeon smirked at him and replied, "Maybe she liked my abs, Khun. They are better than yours."


"Haha no." I contributed. "It was definitely not because of your abs. I like guys who are smart."
 

"HAHAHA TAECYEON HYUNG?! SMART?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Wooyoung, Chansung, and Junho started guffawing.
 

"Haha yes I'm very smart. I was a member of jazz club and chess club!" (A/N: Taecyeon was actually involved in these clubs during his childhood.)
 

"Oh well too bad Mi," Junsu started. "All of these boys here aren't the sharpest crayons in the box. You should just stay single."
 

"Uhhhh I hate to rebreak it to you, but I'm going out with Minho right now, Oppa."


After hearing my comment, Junsu went back to sulking in the corner......
 

"Well anyway, you should stick with me, Mi!" Wooyoung said. "I'm like the brother you never had!" Staring at Junsu, he corrected himself. "I'm like the fun and exciiting brother you never had..... My name is Wooyoung, but you can call me Woo, Mandu or Woo baby." He winked at me. "Whichever one you prefer."
 

Kyaaaaa~ Wooyoung's so adorable.
 

Wooyoung smirking, then said. "Mi, since I'm obviously the best one here, I'll just give you short introductions to the other members."
 

"Lee Junho."
 

Junho gave me his cute little eye smile and waved his hand at me. Awwwww he's just like a baby Rain!
 

"Hwang Chansung."
 

Chansung stared curiously at me with his giant Italian eyes before nodding in my direction. Haha has he never seen a girl before? -_-'
 

"And my bestie, Nichkhun."
 

Nichkhun smiled politely and gave me a gentlemanish wave. O_O he's really good looking.
 

Wooyoung turned his gaze back to me, his cute baby eyes never losing their sparkle.
 

"Obviously, I'm gonna be your favorite, so let's not hang out with these losers and go have some fun at a club! Woohoooooo!"

 

 

 

"JANG WOOYOUNG! Oh my god guys, who gave him coffee again?!"