LOVE?!?!

Wonders of a Teenage Girl

"Mi, you can stay here in the guest room!"

I looked around the little room. It was cozy, but kind of dreary, and I felt the urge to put up some of my HAM posters!

"Thanks Junsu Oppa!"

Junsu smiled. "No problemo Mi."

.............

"Okay, Oppa. You can leave now..."

"Oh haha yeah," Junsu scratched the back of his head."Me and the boys will be in the living room. Come out after your done unpacking!!"

"Oppa aren't you going to he-"

Junsu ran out the door and quickly closed the door.

"-lp me?"


Sigh... what a wonderful brother..... oh well! Now its just me and my HAM <3

 

2PM~2PM~2PM~2PM~2PM~2PM

 

I was folding my shirts into neat stacks of color coded piles when I heard someone knock on the door of the guest room.

"Mi? Can I come in?"

Chuckling quietly to myself, I said, "It depends on who 'me' is."

"Its Junsu. Duhhhh." the mysterious imposter said...... IN A FAKE DAEGU ACCENT!!!

"Okay Taecyeon you can come in!"

"YAY! Oh wait...... What are you talking about Mi? Its Junsu, your talented, awesome, Daegu Hyungnim singer!"

Giggling, I sang. "Taec, if you don't get in here in 3 seconds, I'm going to tell Junsu what you did to me in 6th grade~!"

The door slammed open so hard the knob hit the wall really hard. As the knob came in contact with the wall, the little button lock flew out of its place. D': no more privacy.....

"Taecyeoooon! You broke the lock on the door!!" I whined. "How could you do this to me?! I'm the only girl living with six boys! My poor privacy!" I wailed.

"Mi, calm down," Taec said in a hushed tone. " I came to tell you something. Junsu can't find out......... I'll buy you a new lock later!"

"Huh you mean secret? Like secret secret?!" My eyes glistened with eagerness. "Tell me tell me t-t-t-t-t-tell me!" (A/N: lol anyone know the Wondergirl's song Tell Me?)

Taecyeon leaned in closer to my ear. From this position, he couldn't see my face burning up. His beautiful facial features remained the same; sharp, defined, and strong. I could notice it more now without his old glasses.

I thought for a moment there that he was going to whisper something in my ear. But noooooo, I was definitely in for a surprise.

Taecyeon swiftly moved his face from the side and up to my forehead. His gentle lips touched my forehead in a sweet little peck. Startled, I looked up at him with wide eyes.

Smiling softly, he murmured.

 

 


"I missed you, Mi... I missed you a lot....... Saranghae."

 

 


No... this can't be happening. What we had was long over and done. This is wrong........ Minho......

"Taecyeon, I-"

"WHAT THE HECK?!"