First

K-Pop Halloween Special!!!! ^^

Jiyoon's POV

I've never seen CL so hurt. She's a leader, the baddest female, toughest of the tough. And for the first time she's actually cried. I wonder what brought this on? Sohyun and I walked inside with HyunA and Amber and all we see is CL crying around Seungyeon, Hara, Minzy, and Dara. Everyone else just glared at Khun, who walked right outside and being a loner he is now sitting under the apple tree.

"Is CL unni ok?" Sohyun asked, going by Minzy's side.

"Nah, she's not ok....Khun Jiyoung...or so it seems," Hara said.

"...I don't wanna hear it," CL said, wiping her tears.

"CL told me that at the Halloween party we're gonna have she was finally gonna tell him, but I guess it's impossible now," Dara said.

"...he still likes her," CL mumbled.

"It's ok CL, there are other boys out there," Seungyeon said, hugging her.

"...like who? CL asked. We tried to name names but...nothing.

"Well there will be someone," I said. The next few weeks until Halloween there was nothing but silence. Khun sat outside under the apple tree not bothering to help decorate. Minzy and Sohyun eventually found their "ghosts" and went ghostbuster on their . And you had Key claiming they were scamming but no one believed him. Jiyoung and Dara paid them full and they bought themselves headphones.

HALLOWEEN
Seungyeon's POV

We all came back from trick or treating. No one bothered to talk to Khun still. CL, being the baddest female she is, kept her cool. Although I cannot see Sohyun as part of 2NE1 and Minzy as part of 4minute. As for me, Dara and i switched roles: she became the hamster and I became the bunny.

"You know what will make you feel better CL? We go pull some pranks on Taeyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany," Nicole said.

"Yeah....I would like that," CL said, getting up with Nicole.

"Can I come with?" Hara asked.

"Yeah, who else wants to come with?" Nicole asked. Almost everyone but me and Amber wanted to go. Surprisingly Khun wanted to come with

"How about this....the girls can get Jessica, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, while the guys can get Luna, Sulli, Krystal, and Victoria?" Jay suggested. Then it was decided: they guys would get Victoria, Sulli, Luna, and Krystal while the girls would go get Jessica, Taeyeon, and Tiffany. I, with my aching body, stayed home and so did Amber. Wait...why did Amber stay here? I mean....O.O she didn't stay here because of me...did she? We were both sitting on the couch watching Inkigayo's Halloween special and I gotta say Minzy, being the only girl there with Kikwang, Chansung, Wooyoung, and Taemin,  her dance moves are very impressive

No POV

They were the only two left in the house. Seungyeon had had a crush on Amber since their first meeting at m!countdown, which was why this meeting was so askward between the two. Amber cleared and looked to Seungyeon. "So you're ok now? No more broken arm or broken tailbone?" Seungyeon nodded, looking at her feet; Amber smiled at this.

"You know," Amber started, walking over, "you're really cute dressed as a bunny." Seungyeon squeaked, blushing furiously. "Aaaand, it's a real turn on for me." Seungyeon looked at Amber wide-eyed; she did NOT just say that!
 
Amber smirked, "I don't know what it is about you Seungyeon, but I really like you." Seungyeon could only manage a soft, "Thank you. I-I like you too." She smiled looking at Amber. Amber leaned on and softly kissed her. Seungyeon squeaked but kissed her back. Amber wrapped her arms around Seungyeon's waist and deepend the kiss, biting Seungyeon's lip as her hand trailed down her lithe waist to her bare thigh, lifting it to her hip, massaging the soft skin with her thumb.Seungyeon inhaled deeply, curling her hands in Amber's hair ans the kiss got more passionate.
 
Amber backed Seungyeon against the wall and slowly undid the corsetting of the bunny costume slowly, while staring lovingly into Seungyeon's lust filled chocolate orbs. Seungyeon shivered at the cold feeling s go hard, and the skin to rise to goosebumps. Amber kissed her once more, tweaking a hard harshly; a groan left Seungyeon's lips. Amber continued her assault kissing down Seungyeon's jaw line, to her neck, kissing her racing pulse.
 
Seungyeon whimpered feeling herself soak through her , "Please take me." she moaned as Amber swallowed her right s gently, flicking her tongue across the abused nub while her other hand paid equal attention to the other . Amber's hand left her for a moment to slide the black down SEungyeon's hips to the floor. Seungyeon gasped as Amber's fingers slide over her wet slit, finding her aching easily. Seungyeon arched into Amber as her fingers worked her slowly at first. She whimpered, bucking her hips into Amber's hand. "Faster." she groaned, swallowing hard. Amber slid a finger into her, Seungyeon moaned loudly grabbing onto Amber's shoulders. It was sad to say that none of her previous boyfriends had had this effect on her. There was a major difference between the she'd had with each of them and this current moment. With each of her ex's there was a slight underlaying of domanance, where with Amber there was a softer equality with the pleasure. Amber pumped the one finger inside Seungyeon slow at first before adding another and quickening the pace. Seungyeon's head tilted back hitting the wall with a soft thump as Amber continued her sweet torture. Seungyeon grabbed her s, squeezing hard loudly as Amber slid a third finger inside her, slowing down for a breif moment before quicking the pace again. "You like that?" Amber smirked.
 
Seungyeon gave a mew as she nodded. "Well you'll love this." Amber lifted Seungyeon onto a bay window sill, opening SeungYeon's legs wide. Amber's fingers her replaced by . She Seungyeon's into , grinding her between her teeth softly as her tongue slide into her opening working against the delicate nerves inside her. Amber reached into her back pocket, grabbing her cell phone, looking up at Seungyeon before sliding her phone into Seungyeon's wet cavern. "What are you doing!?" she yelped loudly. "You'll see." with those words spoken, Amber the vibrate function. Seungyeon fell backward, digging her nails painfully into her thighs. "Oh god." she mumbled eyes rolling to the back of her head. Amber knew   she was close to . Seungyeon moaned loudly feeling her walls clench around the cell phone tightly feeling her juices coat the phone. She breathed heavily, very light headed. No one had ever made her that hard before. 
 
Amber kissed her softly. "I love you Seungyeon, with all my heart."
 
Seungyeon mumbled, "I love you too, Amber." and gave a tired smile. Amber then quickly took Seungyeon upstairs as the rest were coming back, celebrating in suceeding in tricking the on Halloween.
 
LATER THAT NIGHT.......
*Maknae Room: Jiyoung, Sohyun, and Minzy*
Minzy's POV
 
We were all asleep. Jiyoung was sleeping near the window  where the moonlight was coming in, Sohyun was sleeping near the door. As for me, I was sleeping across from Sohyun's bed. For some reason, I was hearing noises. At first I thought it was Jiyoung's snoring...but no it wasn't. It was some weird noises. Like...haunted house noises....O.O is it just me or is this house....really haunted?
 
 
I give credit to Kymmie for that rated scene XD...now for the really really scary stuff!