I Can't Forget Your Love

K-Pop Halloween Special!!!! ^^

Jiyoung's POV

Kikwang pulled my arms and wrapped his arms around me. I felt my cheeks getting warm. Just then he whispered into my ears. "I like you." I didn't expect for him to tell me this so soon. 

"Jiyoung!" I heard Minzy shouting and ran here. "Oh... BYE" she said, running off to be with Sohyun who was with Nicole unni, Yoobin unni, and CL unni. After Minzy left, I saw Nichkhun. -.- Did Kikwang only do that because Khun was there?

I pouted and pulled away from the hug. I got up and walked away from him. "Where you going?" He asked confused.

"I'm just gonna hang with Sohyun and Minzy," I said, walking over to them. CL looked in my direction and also saw Nichkhun. Immediately she turned her head away and was blushing. I know she likes Khun, which is why I'm not taking any chances to get back with him.

"I thought you were gonna hang with Kikwang," Nicole unni said, moving over to make room for me.

"Well... I want to hang out with Sulli!" I smiled.

"You know Sulli isn't here right?" Nicole laughed.

Oh....right.." I said. Where was Sulli when I need her? T.T I sighed and puffed my cheeks. Nicole rolled her eyes at me and sweetly smiled. "I'll hang out with you then... but you owe me." She made death glares at me.

"Yay! Saranghae!" I hugged her happily. 

"So what's the reason why you don't wanna hang with Kikwang today?" She asked.

"Well.. I think Kikwang is only playing with me. To guys, is it only competition all that matters to them? I felt so happy when Kikwang hugged me, but when I turned back I saw Nichkhun." I explained.

"N-n-nickhun you saw?" CL unni said, trying to not look at me. Shizz CL heard.

"Yeah I saw him." I said.

"Why won't you get back with him?" She asked smiling but behind that smile she was hurt.

"Because you like him." I said dully.

"N-No, I don't." She was getting red.

"Jiyoung, nevermind." Nicole was getting confused. "CL, seriously, we all know you like Khun. Even he himself knows." 

CL made huge shocked eyes 0.0 "I... he... we could never be together." She then sighed.

"But I won't be happy. I like Kikwang!" I said not expecting the last three words to be said. I looked around and saw everyone's eyes on me. I was speechless. Nichkhun even heard.

"I meant I like his songs. You know... Wipe the Tears and Dancing Shoes?" I totally screwed up my cover.

Khun's POV

I made a slight smile at her cute little stupidity but was also smiling about myself. About how stupid I could get. I shook off this feeling and went straight to Jiyoung. I grabbed a hold of her arm. Everyone had their eyes fixed on us. Especially CL, who looked away right after.

"Ya-yah!" Jiyoung tried pulling her arm back. I dragged her to the apple tree where Kikwang left to go to the other side of the house.

"Jiyoung! I tried letting go of you! I can't forget your love! I need you back!" My hands were on her shoulders as her back was pinned onto the tree. I couldn't help it anymore. That body of hers. Her personality. Everything about her is all I ever wanted. And if I want that, I must do what I need to do to make her mine. I dragged her inside to my bedroom. Some people saw us and CL followed us inside. I closed the door that was behind me. I locked it. People were banging on the door. "NICHKHUN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??!?!" I heard. I ignored them and smirked at Jiyoung. She, of course was scared but how could I resist her now? She's still so cute while being scared. I stepped towards Jiyoung. She backed off trying to find a way out. There was no exit. Windows had bars. The door was locked. She ran into the closet and under her see though shirt... I saw her black bra. She fell onto the ground. Her on the ground back on the wall. I got closer to her and ripped off her shirt revealing her bra.  I took off my shirt, pants, and left my boxers on. She was screaming so I covered her screamings by placing my lips on hers. My hands went behind her back and secretly unclipped her bra. Her tears fell on my cheeks. She was so beautiful. I hugged her tightly not letting her go. Just then I heard bangings on the door again.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH!!" A familiar voice that I did expect to hear was banging on the door.

"Kikwang!" Jiyoung yelled.

 "Jiyoung! I'll kill that bastard! I swear!" He kept banging as I on Jiyoung's neck. My hands traveled from her cheeks to  her thighs. I her hawt lips.Then again moved to her neck and slightly bit it. She started . Her got me hard. I took off her shorts. And my hand slipped under her underwear.... I slid my index finger inside her... going in and out. Her s got louder. I was ready. Enough of these teasings. I placed it just in front of her opening. I held her hands down onto the ground and my legs on hers. I went inside her. Going straight up and down! Oh gawd, I never knew it felt this great. Just then from the door, it sounded like it was broken. I turned and looked. It was Kikwang, with CL right behind him. She saw me and Jiyoung , and quickly left the room, sounding like she was crying. Jiyoung pushed me off her and quickly ran to Kikwang's side crying. He just glared at me and picked up Jiyoung's clothes and dragged her out of the room. I sat there on the floor thinking that I was satisfied but I wasn't. Was CL really hurt by the fact that I love someone who doesn't love me back at all? Is this really the end of my love for Jiyoung which I can't forget? These questions were stuck in my head, as everyone looked at me as I went downstairs fully dressed. I saw CL being comforted by Hara, Dara, Minzy, and Seungyeon. Taec just shook his head in disappointment. and TOP, even though he's scary enough, had this look of wanting to kill me like in IRIS or any of the other action dramas/movies he was in. This isn't gonna be the greatest Halloween I thought it would be.

 

 

O.O.....Rated....thanks Apple XD hmmm...what's gonna happen now?