Hello

K-Pop Halloween Special!!!! ^^

Nicole's POV

*the next day*
we all fell asleep in that haunted house and each of us had a dream of some sort. It was all quiet as we all woke up. Each and everyone of us gave off weird looks to each other. Other than that, I've had a strange vibe every time I'm in this house. Hmmm...maybe it's just me.

"Nicole...Nicole....Yong Joo are you ok?" Hara asked, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh, yeah...yeah I'm fine," I said, coming back to reality.

"You've been spacing out, what's up?" Hyoyeon unni asked.

"For some reason...I feel a weird vibe coming from this house," I said.

"Either that or you miss Jaebeom," Sunny unni said. Everyone knew that I liked Jay more than just a friend. Since he left Korea, I've always felt like there's something missing in my life. Then....

"JAY OPPA!!!" CL yelled, running toward...O.O JAEBEOM?!

"Hey, what's up Chaerin?" Jaebeom said as CL gave him a big hug.

"Nothing much, it's been a long time," CL said.

"I'm only here for Halloween and that's about it," Jaebeom said.

"You're not gonna stay forever?" CL asked.

"I'm still thinking about it," Jaebeom said. Suddenly CL dragged him inside with Minzy and Sohyun behind them carrying Jay's luggages.

"O.O Nicole look," Seungyeon unni said, pointing to CL dragging Jay inside. O.O he's here....

"Look who came!" CL yelled. Everyone gathered in the living room to see Jaebeom. I wasn't able to see...because I was behind Taecyeon oppa, Junsu oppa, and Key. -.- I hate being short.

Jay's POV

Everyone that I knew was here for Halloween, but there was one person in particular that wasn't here. I wondered....where's Nicole?

"Is someone missing?" I asked. CL looked around and spotted a familiar figure jumping up and down behind Taecyeon and Junsu.

"There you are!" CL said, dragging Nicole to the front. O.O so...that was Nicole?

"Hey Nicole," I said, smiling at her. It's been a while since I last saw her...and damn she's pretty.

"Hey," Nicole said very shyly and quiet. Hmmm...I never understood why Nicole acted like that around me. Then.....

"YAH YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Seungyeon yelled. We all looked and we saw Minzy and Sohyun putting cameras all over the place.

"We think....there might be ghosts here!" Minzy said.

"So Minzy and I will be ghost hunting!" Sohyun said, installing the last camera.

"I will pay you both if you do find ghosts!" Jiyoung yelled.

"I'll pay you more if you get rid of them like the ghostbusters!" Dara yelled.

"Nicole, help me carry these bags to Jay's room," CL said. Nicole helped her carry my bags to my room and I looked at Nicole going up the stairs. My bestie....she's the one for me. Those songs I did....those were meant for her. Nothin' on You, Bestie, and Speechless. Is it that noticeable that I like her? Does she like me? hmmm

Jiyoung's POV

Hearing that Minzy and Sohyun (aka the Maknae gangster twins) are ghost hunting in this house we're gonna be safe! Then Kikwang walked over here. As for Khun....he was staring at me.

"Jiyoung, are you ok?" Kikwang asked.

"No...I'm scared," I said, hugging him. Khun got jealous and walked away. Sigh, let's just hope Minzy and Sohyun do find ghosts.

Minzy's POV

"Hehehe you see that Jiyoung and Dara unni are gonna pay us for ghosts!" I said, laughing evilly.

"Let's see if we really do find our 'ghosts' in this haunted house," Sohyun said, adjusting the tilt of her hat.

"How about this, we pretend we found the ghosts, pretend to get rid of them, THEN we get the money!" I said.

"Then we would be inches away to getting those headphones!" Sohyun said, high-fiving me. Oh yeah, we've been saving up to get Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.

"Hell yeah, headphones here we come!" I said. Then a shadow covered us both.

"What are you two talking about?" The shadow said. We both looked up and....it was only Hyoyeon unni.

"We were just planning...our ghost hunt!" I said.

"Yeah, we already set the cameras up all over the house we're just planning step two...how to catch the ghosts!" Sohyun said.

"Good luck with that," Hyoyeon unni said, walking away. We both let out sighs of relief, knowing she didn't know our little scam for money.