This is Halloween

K-Pop Halloween Special!!!! ^^

Hara's POV

"CL!!!" I yelled, running toward my best friend and tackling her from behind.

"Omo! Hara!" CL said, as she was about to fall over. Along with me came Seungyeon unni, Nicole, and Jiyoung. With CL was Dara unni, Bom unni, and Minzy.

"Yah, where's everyone else?" Seungyeon unni asked.

"Not here yet," Nicole said, looking around.

"O.O this house is scary," Jiyoung said, hiding behind Minzy.

"I know right!?" Dara unni said, hiding behind Bom unni.

"It's an abandoned house," Minzy said.

"Doesn't look scary at all," Bom unni said.

"It will be for Halloween," CL said.

"WHAT'S UP ES?!" a familiar voice said. CL and I turned around, it was Sooyoung.

"SOOYOUNG!!!" CL and I said, tackling her.

"This place isn't scary at all," Hyoyeon unni said, walking in with Sunny unni.

"It's abandoned," Sunny unni said, just judging the house by its looks.

"You said the guys are coming, you lied!" Hyoyeon unni said.

"They're picking up the decorations," Bekah unni said, walking in with Gahee unni and UEE unni. Behind them were Yubin, Sohee, Yeeun, Sunye, and Lim.

"Aww I wanted to see Daddy Tae!" I said. Because Seungyeon unni had several ex-boyfriends, especially Taeyang oppa, TOP oppa, and G-Dragon oppa, they were like fathers to us and Seungyeon unni was like our mother. Taeyang is considered to be my daddy, while Sooyoung and CL are like my sisters. When it came to TOP oppa, Jiyoung considered him to be her father. And GD oppa, he was more like a father to Nicole and Minzy.

"Sorry if we're late," Jiyoon unni said, walking in.

"We had to pick up someone," Sohyun said.

"And...who would that be?" Seungyeon unni asked.

"Amber!" HyunA said, dragging Amber behind her. Then Seungyeon unni...wait what do we have here?

Seungyeon's POV

Just hearing Amber's name, my eyes widened as she entered with HyunA. Amber Liu of f(x). I dunno what it was when I last saw her on M! Countdown. KARA performed Lupin and I had a broken arm. She had sprained her ankle and yet she was able to perform NU ABO. She approached me and asked if I was ok. I told her I was ok, even with a broken arm. Then she asked me about that fall I had. I said that the fall I had on Music Bank probably contributed to me breaking my arm. No one knows that I have a crush on Amber....except for TOP oppa, Taeyang, and G-Dragon, who I keep in touch with from time to time because Hara, Jiyoung, and Nicole treat them like daddies and I'm the mom. She's....different from my exes.

"What's up?" Amber said, looking at everyone. Especially...me?

"We're good," Hara said.

"AND HUNGRY!" Nicole said.

"The boys are getting food, don't worry fat ," CL said, which made everyone crack up.

"Seungyeon...your arm is better," Amber said to me, smiling.

"Thanks," I said softly. At the same time I was blushing...oh god I'm blushing!

"Let's go inside and check this place out," CL said as she went up the steps and into the house.

"Who's idea was this?" Jiyoung asked, staying behind Minzy as everyone else followed CL in.

"Hara, Sooyoung, and CL's idea," I said, walking next to her.

"We are gonna transform this house into a haunted house," Hara said.

"Making this the best halloween ever!" Sooyoung said.

"Oh yeah!" CL said, making an echo.

"COOL!" Minzy said, also creating an echo.

"Could you not do that, you're scaring us," someone said. I looked at the door. The guys are here.

Taeyang's POV

"Could you not do that, you're scaring us," I said, carrying in the food while Daesung and Seungri were helping the others carry in the decorations.

"Daddy Tae!" Hara yelled. Both Sooyoung and Hara came running at me with CL walking behind them. They both tackled me and CL grabbed the food.

"FOOD!" Nicole yelled, helping CL with the food and carrying it to the kitchen.

"What's up?" I said as the two clinged onto me.

"Nothing much," Hara said.

"Just happy to see you," Sooyoung said.

"Right CL?" Hara asked as CL walked passed us.

"Yeah, sure," CL said.

"Lee Chaerin," I said.

"Love you too Daddy sun," CL said. Those are just little nicknames we have at YG; she calls me Daddy Sun and I call her Big Sky. Hara is Daddy's Girl, and Sooyoung is the wild and crazy one. I can't live without all three....even if I do have a girlfriend.

"Hara noona, where do you want me to put these?" Taemin asked, walking in.

"Just put them over there," Hara said. Once Taemin put the decorations down, he turned around and saw what he thought was a reflection of himself. No it really wasn't. That person was Ahn Daniel aka Niel of Teen Top. He and Hara recently met on Music Core. Taemin and Niel just glared at each other, then Taemin got a closer look at Niel. Then they started to copy each others moves. Then CL, being miss obvious, pointed out the obvious.

"...Why are there two Taemins?" CL asked.

"That's not Taemin! That's Niel!" Hara said.

"...Niel?" CL asked, scratching her head.

"Teen Top," Hara said.

"....OH! Now I know what you're talking about," CL said.

"He looks like me!" Taemin said.

"No...you're the one that looks like me!" Niel said.

"Taemin just turned 17....Niel looks like he just turned 16 so technically....Niel looks like Taemin," CL said, walking away.

"Ohhh," both boys said.

"This reminds me of Minzy's encounter with Sohyun," Dara noona said.

"Except Sohyun and Minzy are seven months apart," Jiyoon said.

"Seven months and 12 days," Sohyun said.

"So Sohyun looks like Minzy," Bom said.

"Just because I cut my hair too short, I rap pretty well, I dance pretty well, AND my style is similar to Minzy's does not make me look like Minzy," Sohyun said.

"...no there's a similarity," Jiyoon said.

"Kikwang!" Jiyoung yelled, running to Kikwang and hugging him tightly. Then....

BAM!

Everyone was looking toward the door. Khun stood at the door wide-eyed at what he saw. That's right. He still has feelings for Jiyoung, and seeing her with Kikwang wasn't a good thing at all. Most importantly, CL had a huge crush on Khun, even if he was paired up with Victoria on We Got Married. When it came to Khun and Jiyoung, it just hurts CL the most.

 

AHAHAHAHA!!! I hope you love the first chapter! Updating soon~~~ 
comments are love <3