Pretty Diva Boy

K-Pop Halloween Special!!!! ^^

Key's POV

I swear this is all a scam they're pulling. Gangsta Kwon Sohyun and Gong Minzy were planning something from the start. All I know is they planned this just to get money. Money to buy something really expensive...what could it be?

"This is a scam, I know it," I said, walking down a hallway of the house with Taemin.

"How could you be so sure?" Taemin asked. Ok one, this place really isn't that scary. Two, no matter what those two say (especially what Sohyun says) it's not true. And three, THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS GHOSTS!

"I just am," I said, continuing my walk down the hallway. Then....

"DIVA!!!!!!!!!" Sohyun yelled, running down the hallway with Minzy and Jiyoung behind her.

"AM NOT!!!!!" I yelled back.

"Are too and you're too much of a to admit it!" Sohyun yelled, running away from me. I got held back by Taemin...and I was ready to beat her too!

"I don't get it, why does she keep calling me that?" I wondered to myself.

"Who knows, hyung, who knows," Taemin said. All I know is....according to Jiyoon, Sohyun wasn't happy with the 4minute-SHINee performance. I don't understand why and both groups didn't mess up whatsoever. Makes me wonder.

Sohyun's POV

I turned the corner and stopped running. The other two, Minzy and Jiyoung, raced each other down the stairs and almost knocked down Seungyeon unni on their way outside. I looked back at Key and Taemin walking down the hallway and going into their room. For some reason, whenever I call him Diva, to me, it's like...I feel bad for doing so. Ok I will admit, I do like Key....more than just a friend.

"YAH KWON SOHYUN!!!!" Minzy yelled from downstairs. I snapped out of my trance then turned toward the stairs.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back going down the stairs.

"...Sometimes I wonder why she looks like Minzy now," Jiyoon unni said, sitting on the couch surfing the internet.

"She said she wanted to rap for our comeback," HyunA unni said, sitting next to Jiyoon unni.

"Where were you? We lost you after turning the corner," Minzy said, walking outside with me.

"I thought I dropped something while running, so I went to look for it," I lied.

"Ohhh did you find what you were looking for?" Minzy asked as we joined Jiyoung under the apple tree.

"Yeah, I found what I was looking for," I lied again.

"What's up with you Jiyoung?" Minzy asked, looking at Jiyoung weirdly.

"I think Khun still likes me," Jiyoung said.

"O.O you think?" I asked.

"Then again, CL unni likes him....>.< this is so confusing!" Jiyoung said.

"Do you like Khun?" I asked.

"Not really," Jiyoung said. So she does like Kikwang....then hook up already! Then an apple fell from the tree and landed right into Jiyoung's lap.

"An apple randomly fell from the tree into my lap," Jiyoung said.

"Then eat it if you must," Minzy said.

"I am a bit hungry from all that running," Jiyoung said, taking a bite out of the apple. Then Kikwang walked over and Minzy and I immediately left, leaving only Jiyoung and Kikwang under the apple tree together. O.O I wonder what's gonna happen.

Kikwang's POV

"Hey Jiyoung," I said, sitting next to her under the apple tree. She smiled at me while she was eating her apple. I stared at her eating that red juicy apple. Her lips were that color. Her lips were soft...I could imagine almost kissing her...I stared at her lips almost the whole entire time...It was only the call of her sweet angelic voice that got me to snap out of it.

"Oppa?" Jiyoung said, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I snapped out of it and stared into her sweet dazzling eyes. "Y-yes?"

"Oppa, are you ok?" Jiyoung asked.

"Yeah... I am. Oh, you finished the apple!" I slightly tried changing the subject.

"It was MASHTAH!!!" She said cutely.

"So what are you doing here under the apple tree?" I asked curiously.

"Well...I was gonna hang out with Minzy and Sohyun....but they disappeared as soon as you came," Jiyoung said. Then the wind was blowing. It was getting cold. Jiyoung was getting cold. She had on shorts that barely passed her knees then just a shirt on that had pandapple on it! I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. Then we stared at each other. I saw Khun watching us and I immediately pulled Jiyoung into a hug. He got jealous and walked away. Sigh, if only I could be just hers for once.