Love is Ouch

K-Pop Halloween Special!!!! ^^

Nichkhun's POV

For the past few minutes of carrying in the decorations I couldn't help but stare at Jiyoung. Those doe-like eyes dazzling at me, her angel-like face that makes my heart melt, when she does that Mister dance....whoa wait too much detail. Anyway...while bringing the decorations in, I passed by Kikwang...that bastard. He took Jiyoung from me...my Jing! Ugh would you try to forget already?!

"Kikwang!" Jiyoung yelled, running toward him and hugging him.

"Hey Jiyoung," Kikwang said smiling. Then once I walked in....BAM! I dropped the box of decorations I was holding and everyone looked in my direction. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Yo Khun, are you ok?" Taec hyung asked, standing next to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, picking up the box I dropped and continued walking. I couldn't take my eyes off them both. What's so special about him. Then I saw CL walk in and stand next to Taeyang. I see her only as a friend...but she sees me as more than just that. I put that box down and went back outside, still keeping my eyes on Jiyoung and Kikwang.

"...what happened?" CL asked.

"I think it has something to do with Khun and Jiyoung....again," Hara said. CL's smile faded. To her, because I still like Jiyoung, it hurted her to know I still love someone who doesn't love me back.

"I still gotta carry a few things in, I'll be right back," Kikwang said, going back outside ALMOST bumping into me. God this bastard I despise him so much. After bringing all the decorations inside we had lunch, which was made by resident chef of 2NE1 Chef Gong Minji. Some of us ate in the giant living room, some ate outside in the backyard on the porch, and some of us ate in the kitchen. I ate outside on the porch with Hara, CL, Minzy, Sohyun, Key, Wooyoung, and Junsu.

"So....what's the plan for Halloween? Have we decided on costumes yet?" I asked, wondering.

"It's obvious that Key oppa's gonna be a diva for Halloween, " Sohyun said jokingly.

"Am not, so called Gangsta Kwon," Key said.

"Sohyun and I are switching places for Halloween," Minzy said. They sorta do look like each other...plus I think they can pull it off.

"So that means Sohyun's gonna be the maknae of 2NE1 and Minzy the maknae of 4minute," Wooyoung said.

"Ahhhh no wonder...Gangsta Kwon found her place in 2NE1....she belongs there rather than with 4-ow!" Key said, followed by a hit from Jiyoon, who happened to walk over.

"Watch what you say Key, besides, Sohyun's OUR resident gangsta...with me," Jiyoon said.

"And Key's our resident Diva," Onew said, walking over. Key just gave this bored expression on his face, as if he was tired of people calling him Diva.

"I'm more of a diva than Key is," Hara said defiantly.

"Oh really now?" Key asked.

"Yeah really I AM THE ULTIMATE DIVA!" Hara shouted, standing up.

"NO ONE DARES TAKE MY TITLE!" Key shouted, standing up.

"Oh no not again," CL said. Yep....Hara and Key engaged themselves into a diva fight. -.- great....while that was going on I looked over and Jing and Kiki on the porch swing. What does he have that I don't?

CL's POV

"Break it up break it up!" I said, going in between them before anything could happen. Last diva fight they had, Hara gave Key a nosebleed. I had to lock Hara up in another practice room before she really beat the outta him. And this all happened at Amber's birthday party! Another fight a month before Halloween I am not gonna let that happen. Then I saw Khun's expression. He really loves Jiyoung that much. I've been too shy to tell him how I really feel about him. Seeing he's busy with We Got Married as he's partnered with Victoria and so much more....I never found the time to tell him. Plus...2NE1 just had their comeback so I'm busy as well.

"I know that look!" Minzy said.

"Minji, no," I said, blushing a bit.

"Lee Chaerin are you blushing?!" Hara asked.

"No no no no I'm not!" I said, putting my sunglasses on.

"She is!" Jiyoon said.

"No I'm not!" I said.

"I think I know why," Junsu oppa said.

"No don't you dare," I said. And yes they all know, they love to tease me with that.

"Hyung!" Wooyoung oppa shouted at Khun.

"What?" Khun oppa asked, turning around facing me and everyone else.

"We wanna tell you something," Hara said.

"No!" I yelled. Khun just gave me a weird look. That....was embarrassing.

"We just wanted to say how awesome you are at rapping," Sohyun and Minzy said in unison.

"Oh...ok," Khun oppa said, smiling. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that they had just saved my from my secret being revealed.

"But CL...I think you're acting in the music video for Go Away was amazing," he said. I blushed. And I thought my acting ! I had to ask Dara unni billions of times just to get the acting right.

"T-T-Thanks," I said, blushing.

"Yah get back inside here now it's getting late!" Seungyeon unni yelled like a mother.

"Race you inside!" Jiyoon said, running ahead of us. Following her were Sohyun, Key, Minzy, Wooyoung, Hara, and Junsu. I got up and walked. Then Khun was at my side.

"I'll just walk with you, make you less lonely," Khun said.

"You didn't have to," I said, shyly walking with him.

"But I want to, or else you would be lonely," Khun said. And again...I was blushing.

"CL hurry up you slow poke!" Hara yelled.

"I'm almost there, chill Diva," I said walking faster than Khun and going inside. Khun followed me in and Minzy shut the door once we were both in.

"Did you know this house is haunted?" Nicole asked curiously.

"No not really," Niel said, sitting next to Hara on the couch.

"Well from what I heard, it is haunted," Nicole said.

"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED!" Jiyoung said, holding onto Dara unni who was also terrified.

"OF ALL PLACES WHY A HAUNTED HOUSE?!" Dara unni asked.

"It's Halloween of course we're gonna spend it in a haunted house," HyunA said.

"It was a good idea anyway," Yubin said.

"Ok here's what CL and I were planning," Nicole said.

"And should we listen?" Hara asked.

"....yes you should because this involves us....and the ," Nicole said.

"O.O I'm listening," Hara said.

"We're gonna go play pranks on them," I said.

"Trick or treat their asses," Nicole added.

"O.O I like," Hara said. Everyone else agreed. Good idea. Then...aish again, Khun has that jealous look on his face. He's looking at Kikwang...who's with Jing...again! Love is....ouch T.T