Forgotten

If He Was Never Angry

"Yah, Namsoonie-ah, what's wrong? Why are you acting like this? I have been looking for you for the past three years when you ran away without a real reason! Didn't you miss me, you bastard?" Heungsoon said with slight agitation creeping into his voice. 

"Heungsoon... how and when did you hurt your leg?"

"A little less than three years ago I had my earphones on and I didn't hear the car coming. It was night time so it was just me, I wasn't paying any attention so it was only mine and the drunk driver's fault. What nonsence are you spouting, how could that be any of your fault? I broke my leg and hit my head in the accident. Truthfully I lost a couple weeks in the accident and when I woke up asking for you my Noona said that you had left and she didn't know why."

"Are you still able to play soccer?!" Namsoon asked eagerly.

"No..." he said with a crestfallen expression, but then he looked up with a bright expression the same one he used when they first met again "but, you know, I've gotten over soccer and it's okay because now I have you agian."

~Namsoon POV~

'How can I just accept this? Heungsoon has to know that I was the one who destoyed his dream. I don't deserve his affection, I'm the bastard that ruined the only person I ever cared about's life.'

There's something on my face, what is it? I reached up to find that it was none other than tears streaming down my face. I smile at my own weakness. When Heungsoon glanced over to see why I was so quiet he had a shocked and confused face he asked me why I was crying and I just waved at his concerns and told him that he should return to class.