Hello Jungho

If He Was Never Angry

"Jungho, how pleasant to hear your voice" His own response, dripping in sarcasm. Namsoon casually released Heungsoo’s hand and whipped his head around to face the trio of bullies behind him. ‘Oh, if only Jungho knew he was attempting to bully an ex-gang leader and his second in command.’

“Leave it for today, Jungho, I don’t have any money” Heungsoo looked upon the interaction inquisitively, Jungho chuckled and began to reach his hand towards Namsoon’s face he didn’t get very far. Heungsoo snatched Jungho’s wrist full strength and took a slight step forward pushing himself in between the two. “Who the hell do you think you’re touching?” he spits. Jungho fails to pull his wrist from the much taller man, not for lack of trying. Heungsoo turns his head to Namsoon and asked incredulously, “There’s no way that this chump could take you, why are you bowing down to this ?” Jungho’s two lackeys cease their snickering, visibly shocked by this interaction.

Namsoon reaches between them and sets his hand on to of Heungsoo’s making him loosen his grip, “Let him go, Heungsoo. He’s not worth your time.” When Heungsoo releases Jungho, he quickly slinks back from them. “I don’t know who you were at your old school, but here... I’m the king” He proudly proclaims, puffing his chest and pointing towards himself with his thumb.

Before Jungho could saunter off with a grandiose exit, the door of the classroom slams open, causing all five of the boys to turn their heads in surprise. Ms. Jung stood in the entrance way, face flushed red with anger. “Jungho! How many times have I told you to stop causing disturbances, I can’t believe you are picking on Namsoon again, especially when we have a new student. That goes for all of you” she turns her gaze from Jungho to the boys Yikyung and Jihoon standing flanked behind him like a clique. She turns and smiles sweetly at the pair of boys nearly pressed against the wall “I’ll deal with you two later, for now take your seats, I suppose it would be fine to place Heungsoo right beside you.” She reaches forward grabbing Jungho by the ear dragging him to what I assume is the office with Yikyung and Jihoon trailing close behind.

--

I turn to Heungsoo and say softly, “I’m not like that anymore, no one knows about me. They actually think that I’m a particularly weak person.” Heungsoo chuckles and runs his hand through my hair, “How the hell did you manage that, with your temper?” I swatted his hand away and pouted. “Come on let’s go.”

The classroom was quite simple yet soothing, seafoam green walls and large windows on the right side of the room casting a soft light upon the mahogany wood desks that filled the room. Light hardwood floor panelling running parallel to the windows; the door entrance facing north, and a large bookcase in the far left corner of the room. Ms. Jung’s yellow desk was in the right corner of the room facing the entrance.

They filed into the room and were met with thirty curious eyes, as they made their way to their seats, three people rose from their own seats and rushed over to them,