PROM NIGHT

How Krystal Almost Stole My Voice
HOW KRYSTAL ALMOST STOLE MY VOICE
 
chapter 2 - PROM NIGHT: PART I
 

All the students are going home, except Amber, Krystal, Wendy, Sasha and the other gang. They are waiting for Suzy the clever girl who's escaped the class today. It's 5.30 p.m already.. They still waiting because Amber needs to drive her to her house. So the girls decided to accompany Amber.

"Hey Krystal. I hope you can join us at the Prom Night. Pretty please, you can make new friends or maybe boyfriends" Wendy & the gang try to make friends with Krystal.

"Ahhh! Gosh, Wendy! Luckily you mention that Prom Night thing. I almost forget it's tonight right?" Amber hits her head with her books.

"Yeah cheesy bear, it's tonight. Make sure you pick up Suzy for that." Sasha reminds Amber about Suzy.

"Why the hell you remind me about Suzy again?! Geez... . I won't pick her up tonight." Amber roles his eyes.

"To late beanpole.. I already called her. She said she will dress up at your house. So you don't need to drive her to her house." Wendy raises her eyebrows.

"What???!!! Ughhh... " Amber messing up his hair.

"Who's Suzy?" Krystal whispers.

"Just wait unil she comes, we'll introduce Suzy to you." Tiffany makes O.K sign with her left hand.

[Krystal's POV]

That boy.. He's so snob.. I wonder if his family also have the same manners. I keep looking on him secretly. I notice that... he will regret something. Yeah.. That boy gonna pay it. I walk passing him. He gives me a long dead scary glare. I laugh in my heart. So snob.. He think he's the powerful one in this world. I love to keep my eye on him. He is.. kinda.. handsome ya know. We actually have the same manners.. Back then I was crueler than him.. But I changed.. And one day, I'm gonna change back.. to the original me.. Who was cruel, snob, inhumanity & heartless. Just not now.. I need to act until the day I kill mom and dad. Can't wait to live alone.. Can't wait to open the hell's gate.. Can't wait to turn this world to 'A Hell Park'.

-

"Hey! How far does you go with that daydreaming? Hahahaha." Wendy startles Krystal who's still thinking about her plan.

"W-w-what time is it? I think we should go home now." Krystal scanning the room.

"Relax... Suzy will be here soon. Don't worry we will accompany you okay?" Hannah pats Krystal's shoulder.

"Guys! I'm here!" A sweet unknown voice comes from outside of the class.

"You are super late.." Amber mumbles.

"Oh look! Speaking of soon.. Here she is!" Sasha points her hand at Suzy who is leaning to the door.

"You are so late, Suzy." Amber flips his hair.

"Miss me, baby?" Suzy walks towards Amber and then she wraps her hand behind Amber's neck.

"A little.." Amber smiles like an idiot while she cares Suzy's soft hair.

"Oh.. And who are you beautiful girl?" Suzy turns her head to Krystal.

"Hi.. My name is Krystal. I just moved here. Nice to meet you Suzy." Krystal smiles widely.

"Krystal? Wow.. What a sweet name!" Suzy impressed.

"Suzy is Amber's fiancee." Hannah speaks.

"Ahh.. You are lucky to have a handsome guy like Amber. So when will you guys get married?" Krystal asks eagerly.

"As soon as possible!" Amber automatically raises his voice.

 

 
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Yo! How you guys doin today~? Aww.. Yes yes yes.. Suzy is Amber's fiancee XD...Relax *slapped*... By the way.. How's the second chap? Is it boring? Interesting?.. Let me know in the comment section below^^ Thanks for who subscribed to this story ^_^ I reallyx1000 appreciate it..