PROM NIGHT: PART II

How Krystal Almost Stole My Voice
HOW KRYSTAL ALMOST STOLE MY VOICE
 
chapter 3 - PROM NIGHT: PART II 
 

At Amber's House..

"Rest.. You want anything? Coffee? Tea? Orange juice?" Amber asks his fiancee.

"Wine please.." Suzy put her school bag on the couch.

Amber walks to the kitchen. He turns on the light and the air conditioner. He scans the room for the most expensive wine in the world. 

"Where the hell I put that thing?" He searches in all the cabinets.

"Hmmph.. If someone stole it, I already wasted $195,000 on that wine. Jesus! Where the hell I put that thing?!!" He blows up because of his frustration.

"Anything okay there?" Suzy shouts from the living room.

"Yeah!.. I just need to find a good wine for you! Wait a sec!" Amber shouts with a cute voice.

He searches for 15 minutes.

"There you are... Thank god I found you." He finally found the wine in a drawer. 

Amber rushes to the living room with 2 glasses. He almost trips but because there is Suzy, he cover the accident with a cool dance while pouring the wine in the glass for Suzy. Suzy claps her hand for the cool dance.

"Here you go princess." Amber kneels down.

"Thank you.." Suzy smiles widely.

"Wait.. Isn't this.." She continues and then stops when she scans the wine bottle.

"Yep.. It's Château Margaux 2009.." Amber continues.

"Yeah.... It still full, Amber. How can you didn't drink this tasty wine?" Suzy caress Amber's thigh.

"It would be more delicious if I drink it with you." He whispers near Suzy's ear.

Suddenly, Amber's iPhone rings. 

"Yo, Amber! Don't forget the Prom Night!" Wendy shouts.

"Don't shouts you punk! I don't wanna go. Hmmph." Amber sighs.

"Let me guess.. You guys.. wanna have that lovely dovey night right? Hahaha. I thought you hate her." Wendy chuckles.

"Huhh.. You idiot.. She's my fiancee. Who doesn't love his fiancee? For this girl, I can kill myself if she asks me to do it. So yeah.. I can do anything with her." Amber speaks while caress Suzy's soft hair.

"I think you guys have to think twice. Amber, just wait until you guys get married. What if she will get pregnant? Her family will burn you!" Wendy gives Amber her advise.

"Hey Wendy! Amber just joking around.. Wait for us! Make sure that Krystal is coming too.. She can't miss the best Prom Night." Suzy seize the iPhone from Amber's hand.

"Good! Yeah yeah.. I already call her.. She said she's on! Bye! Need to help my mom with her car." Wendy hangs the phone.

Suzy give the iPhone back to Amber. Amber gives a long stare at her. She tries not to look back at Amber. 2 mins in a quiet and awkward situation, she looks back at Amber who is still staring at her.

"What?" Suzy asks.

"Nothing.." Amber answers with a cool tone.

"Nothing? Amber.. You are staring at me.. There's must be something wrong." Suzy throws a weird stare at Amber.

"Who wouldn't want to stare at the face of a beautiful woman like you?... Let's go.. Take a bath and dress up." Amber smiles.

He stands up and grabs Suzy's hand  to lead her upstairs. They take a bath and dress up with a beautiful and awesome apparel. After that, both of them rushes to the car. Amber drives the car smoothly to their school. When they arrive at the entrance of the hall, Amber holds Suzy's hand tightly. They [ through the crowds and try to find Wendy and the gang.

"Wait.. There! Let's go! They are waiting for us!" Suzy grabs her fiancee's hand and rushes to the spot where she sees Wendy and the others.

"Here they are.. The lovely couple." Wendy says.

"Sorry if we late.. " Amber scratches his head.

"No.. They party just begun 10 minutes ago." Krystal says.

"Am I talking to you?" Amber points his finger at Krystal.

"Okay guys! Let's play a game.. Find your couple. If you don't have a couple, then find someone contrary to your gender.. You can't find with the same gender okay? Now find.. I will give you guys 7 minutes. Everyone must find!" The host get all of the students attention.

"Oh my god! Guys let's find our pair!" Wendy runs over the crowd to find her crush.

"Dear beautiful, may I be with you?" Amber kneels down in front of Suzy while his right hand is proposing for Suzy's hand.

"Well of course..." Suzy winks while her hand is reaching Amber's hand.

Krystal stand still in front of them. "So lucky.." She whispers to herself.

"Krystal? Aren't you gonna find a pair?" Suzy asks.

When Krystal is about to say 'No' a handsome guy quickly grabs her hand.

"My name is Justin. Wanna be my pair, pretty girl?" The guy asks.

"Seriously Justin?" Amber chuckles.

"Sure." Krystal smiles widely.

"Ahh.. Krystal, meet Justin, he's Amber's best friend after all... and Justin, meet Krystal, our new student." Suzy introduce them to each other.

"Nice name you got there, Krystal." Justin praises Krystal.

"Now.. I can see that all of you already have a pair. You must dance to this slow romantic music. I will tell you what to do next." The host announces again while the DJ plays the romantic song.

All of the pairs dance romantically and dramatically to the song. Like the other Prom Night, they stare deep in each others eyes. For the couples, they kiss romantically until the single get jealous at them.

Amber and Suzy moment

Suzy wraps her hands around Amber's neck while Amber place his hands on Suzy's wrist. They stare in each others eyes.

"Hey.. It's like a dream. I'm dancing with a beautiful girl.."

"It's like a dream too.. I'm dancing with my handsome king.."

"Don't leave me.."

"I won't Amber.. Your world is my world.."

"I don't have anyone left.. I only have you now.. Stay by my side.. I will do anything for you, sweetheart."

Suzy kisses Amber passionly with her hands gripping Amber's black coat. Suddenly, tears start to flow out form Amber's eyes. Suzy kisses Amber deeply than before. Amber breaks the kiss and hugs her tightly. Krystal and Justin are right beside of them. "Why? Why Amber is crying so hard like that?" She asks herself.

"Listen to me..  Now.. You guys need to change your pairs with the other pairs beside you. Change now!" The host once again announces.

Amber and Justin immediately change their pairs. When Amber looks up, he stares at Krystal. He shocks and stop for a while.

"Sorry.. if you don't like me dance with you." Krystal says.

"No.. It's okay.." Amber wipes his tears and hugs Krystal while dancing.

"May I ask you something, Amber?" Krystal lands her head on Amber's shoulder.

"Sure. Just one question. Don't ask me.. about my manners, about why I cry. I will not answer that kind of question." He whispers.

"Are you.. maybe on a chance of hating me? Because.. I can feel the darkness in your eyes every time you look at me." Krystal whispers back.

"I don't hate anyone. I'm just.. A stupid boy who always look bad. Hmmph.. Don't talk to me again." Amber let out a long sigh.

 

 

 
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Chapter 3 updated!  Hope you guys satisfied with this chapter.. Kekeke.. Don't forget to drop your comments, okay? I really need your feedbacks XD Sorry if there's misspelled or my grammar is wrong or whatever... Sorry once again ;) And.. Don't forget to subscribe~ Apreaciate it so much! Thankies guys~