HER EYES

How Krystal Almost Stole My Voice
HOW KRYSTAL ALMOST STOLE MY VOICE.
 
chapter 4 - HER EYES 
 

The game was over. It's the time to announce the King & The Queen of the Prom Night. Everyone took a deep breath, curious about who will be The King & The Queen tonight. 

"Here we are! It's time to announce our King & Queen. Wait.. Wanna know how we choose them? We evaluate them through their dancing skills, the romantic temperature that they build each other, their apparel, and chemistry between them. So.. Now.. Boys and girls... I announce you~!" The host said with delight.

"I'm so curios.. Who will it be?" Suzy asked eagerly.

"Maybe us." Amber smiled like an idiot while facing his fiancee.

"King Amber and Queen Krystal! Come here both of you... On the stage please.." The host announced.

"What?! No." Amber whispered.

"It's okay sweety... Just go." Suzy pated Amber's shoulder.

"What? Me?" Krystal looked around as everyone clapped their hands for her.

Both of them walked up together to the stage. Everyone was giving them a round of applause and cheered for them as they held hand together on the stage.

"Look.. We have a gorgeous queen and a handsome king." The host pointed her hand at them.

There were two assistant, each of them held a box of a ring and crown. They opened the box and lend the queen's crown to the host. All of the student started to say "Aww.." when the host asked Amber to put it on Krystal's head. Krystal bend her body towards Amber a lil bit. Then, Amber gently puts on the crown on Krystal's head. After that, he puts on the king's crown on his head.

"Boys and girls.. I announce you. The King and The Queen! Now.. Amber. Do you like this girl?" The host asked.

Amber's POV

I stared deep in her eyes. Oh my god.. Her eyes.. It's so pretty.. I can't get over it.. I can't even turns my head to see the peoples in front of me.. What's wrong with me.. Come on Amber... Focus.. Jesus christ! Darkness starts to cloud my eyes.. Everything are gone, she's all that I see. I look around me. Darkness. All of them gone.. It's just.. Black.. I only see black. What happens to me? I think.. I would rather be like this.. So that I can stare at her pretty eyes until my last breathe. I lost in her eyes. I can't even pull out my voice. I lost..

Back to reality

"Amber? Excuse me?" The host waved her hand in front of Amber's eyes.

"Amber.. You okay?" Krystal snaped her finger.

"Huh?? Wait.. what?" Amber was getting confused.

"Woah.. Looks like there's something at her that caught your attention? So.. Do you like this girl?" The host who is still in a blurry blank mind.

"Umm.. I..I..I'm..I ac..actually.. Umm.. I.." He looked straight at Suzy. He stuttered a while. 

"I know you are nervous. Here take this rose,Amber. Propose her, now. Or you will miss a chance." The host gave the rose to Amber. 

"Propose her! Propose her! Propose her! Propose her! Propose her!" The students started to cheer for him. 

"Be..beauti..ful.. g..girl.. I.. uhh.. I'm sorry." Amber kneeled down and raised the rose in his hand.

"Huhh.. Why?" Everyone shocked as they heard him.

"A-mber.." Suzy whispered to herself.

"Take this rose, pretty girl. I can't propose you. And you know that, right? My fiancee.. is my only queen." Amber hung her head low as Krystal accepted the rose.

"What? Really~? Who? They are already a really beautiful couple.. But.. Who's his fiancee? Yeah.. Who?" Everybody whispered at each other.

"Suzy... Please.. come on the stage.." Krystal invited Suzy. Suzy smiled and walked slowly on the stage...

"What? How can we don't know that? Suzy? Woaa, so lucky.." And again... students mumbled about them.

"Everyone.. Meet Amber's fiancee.. Suzy." Krystal held Suzy's hand tightly.

12.30 a.m. The party wa over. Students were going back to their home. Suzy's mom called Amber, telling that the whole family won't be at home tonight. They were staying at Suzy'z aunt home. She asked for Amber's help, asking if he can let Suzy stays at his home for one night. Amber noded agreed with it. He drived with more caution because it's already midnight while Suzy, she's already asleep.  

At Amber's house.

Amber changed his clothes to a single boxer and a tight singlet. Then, he changed Suzy's clothes on the bed. When he was about to change her, Suzy grabed his hand. She woke up and whispered at Amber that she can change them by herself.

Amber's POV

The girl was on my mind today. Despite, the party going on in my head, I somehow steered my consciousness towards her. It’s not the first time we thought of her. Yeah we.. The whisperers and me. The girl sat in front of me in today. She was slim, tall and pale. Her name is Krystal. She had long dark hair and had these large abyss-like eyes. She wasn't the hottest girl in school or anything like that.. Not YET, but I thought she was really attractive. I can remember sitting behind her just starring at the back of her head, lost in my creepy guy fantasies. Everything about her just intrigued and made me fall for her. Geez! What the hell am I thinking?! I already have a fiancee and I love her!
Growing tired of starring at the back of her head, even just one day. I stared into her eyes and what I saw startled me. A reflection of every one of my characters stared back at me through the abyss. I continued starring, feeling uneasy by what I saw. A sudden twinge of fear gripped me. Every thing was dark.. I can only see her! I'm not lying! Imagine.. You see a beautiful girl.. and around her was only darkness. I really lost into her that time...

 

 

 
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Here's chapter 4 for ya! I think I'm gonna say this again.. Hahaha.. Hope you're not get tired of reading the same thing >,< *stabbed*  So.. Yeah.. Do drop yo comments below^^ Love yaa guys! Thanks for the subs! They really means a lot to mee~ Thanks again for sticking around