MARRIAGE PROBLEM

How Krystal Almost Stole My Voice
HOW KRYSTAL ALMOST STOLE MY VOICE.
 
chapter 5 - MARRIAGE PROBLEM 
 

At the Gun Store...

"Excuse me sir, you guys still have stock for Colt Single-Action Revolver?" Krystal asked, tapping her fingers on the counter.

"Yes. Here you go. It costs $3,251." The man puts the revolver on the desk.

"How about VO Falcon Rifle.. You guys have it?" Amber suddenly appeared from behind and asked the man while he grabbed the revolver from Krystal's hand.

"Amber? What are you doing here? You are following me?" Krystal gave Amber her super weird stare.

"No.. I'm not.. Why would I follow you anyway?" Amber flipped his hair, while his eyes were scanning the gun shop.

"Oo my god?! Are you serious kid? You're just a teen! That rifle costs $820,000 ! Are you out of your mind? Please.. don't play with us kid." The man hit the desk really hard as he thought it was not necessary for a teen to buy that expensive rifle.

"Excuse me, sir. Why? Is it weird if a teen wanna buy that rifle? $820,000 is like a $10 dollar to me." Amber started to act like a cool rich boy.

"Okay.. Imma beat yo if you try to play trick on us. That rifle was kept in a special room. I don't wanna waste my time. Just go if you wanna play trick on us, kid. I'm serious." The man stomps his feet all the way to the 'special room'

"Looks like you really need that revolver.. For what?" Amber wanders around the shop with Krystal.

"I wanna go in the wood to rest my mind. So, I guess I need this. Just in case.. If there's a bear or tiger or what. What about you? What's with the rifle?" Krystal stared at the ammunation in the glass shelf.

"I wanna go hunting." Amber sat on the chair while waiting for his rifle.

"Alone?" Krystal sat near him.

"Yeah.. Alone.. For 4 days." Amber pursed his lips and nodded.

"Can I join you? I might die because of boredom in the wood alone.." Krystal sighed.

"Okay... But.. You need to sleep with me.." Amber then whispered agreeing with Krystal.

"Okay... Wait.. what?!!" Krystal stood up and shouted at him until she drew the attention of the shop workers.

"So I can make sure you safe.. Woods is dangerous, Krys. That's why I want you to sleep with me." Amber acted innocently.

"Here you go, kid. VO Falcon Rifle." The man made his way to Krystal and Amber, giving the rifle and there's a baseball bat on his left hand.

"This is what I actually want. I already have the ammo. I'll $820,000 plus $3,251. I pay for her too." Amber took the rifle with its sets and gave a big case of money to the man.

"Oh my god.. I thought.. You.. Man, kid. You're rich! Visits us again sometime! And.. Thanks for buying." The though man checked the money in the bag with a wide smile curved on his face.

"You're okay with this? I'm gonna pay back. I promise." Krystal frowned.

"No need. Go home and pack yo things. We goin tomorrow. You know where's my house right? Go there at 2 p.m.. We move on 5 p.m." Amber patted Krystal's shoulder, also giving her a warm hug. 

After that, both of them take their own path. Krystal rushed to her house and told her family that she’ll go with Amber. Luckily her family gave her a permission. While Amber, she told Suzy that he went there alone, he knew he was lying, but he didn't know why. Without wasting those precious time, Suzy managedto help him pack his things in his camping bag. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw a lot of handguns that Amber will bring, just in case if anything happens. Because of tiredness, Amber rested his head on Suzy’s shoulder. At the same time, he thought about Krystal again and again until he didn’t even hear what Suzy babbling about.

“Amber, you okay there?”

“I’m just tired, baby.”

“My mom and I talked about our marriage.. About when it will be held.”

Oh no. I think I’m in love with Krystal...

“So what your mom said?”

“Maybe next month.. She agreed to what your mom said. Remember? She wanted us to get married on October 2014. I can’t wait to be fully yours, Am.”

Next month?You freaking kidding me?! No! My love to Suzy didn’t faded but.. Krystal.. Omg~ I think I've fallen in love with Krystal..

“Don’t you think it’s too early?”

“Wae? You the one that wanted it to be early right?”

“Yeah.. But.. It’s too early, baby.”

“Fine.. Just sleep.. Let me take care of this things.”

“Thanks, babe. If you feel tired.. Just rest okay? I can continue packing later..”

 

 

 
 
 
 
Author's Notes:  Updated! Sorry for the late update tho. Someone hacked my account and stole my karma points OTL. This maybe a boring chapter.. But.. Yeah.. I will try to update better than this . Don't forget to DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW. SO Sorry for my broken English. Thanks again for sticking around~