Four

With You Forever

 

nuwhy.jpg

 

Chapter 4 : Dinner

Bold : chinese

 

 

Park Hana and her family arrived safely at Lu Mansion in 30 minutes . Hana eyes wondering around the mansion as she spotted an old man and and an old woman approach them .

'Husband and wife I supposed .' Hana thought  when they greeeted them .

"Mr Park , finally I have my chance to meet up with you and your family ." Mr Park just nodded and smile to him .

"So am I Mr Lu . How was your company these day ?" Mr Park asked Mr Lu and they continue to chat while walking to the entrance of the mansion .

'Mr Lu ? Ahh , he is Mr Lu .' Hana said to herself and smile to Mrs Lu who was smiling to her and her sister . 

"Let's go . I've prepared a lot of delicious food for you guys ." Mrs Lu said and lead them to the entrance .

 

 

--

 

"Where is your son ?" Mrs Park asked Mrs Lu as she can't see their son in the table with them . "He will be here in any minutes ." Mrs Lu said and continue to chat about something else with Mrs Park .

Then , Hana excused herself to toilet and Mrs Park lead her to upstairs since the one at the kitchen was been used by her maid . 

Hana thanks her and happily used the toilet without worrying anything .

Meanwhile , Luhan who was busy wearing her coat but suddenly stopped at front of the toilet as he heard a sound of someone singing .

'There is no way mom gonna sing in toilet .' His thought when he place his ear near the door . 'This is not my mom voice .' 

Then , the door was fully open by Hana and Luhan quickly react like nothing happen . 

Hana eyes become wide and let out her soft scream , "ert !" Hana said it causing Luhan to closed using his hand and accidentally push her inside the toilet causing her back to bump toward the wall .

"Is not what you think ." He said in a lower voice and slowly look back at the door . Checking if anyone was there .

Hana couldn't move an inches since she was too shock with Luhan's move until he pushed her inside the toilet . Not to mention , her back hurt like crazy right now !

Luhan look back at her but then he slowly realise in which position were they right now . Slowly , he let go and made a fake cough , wishing the awkwardness gone .

Hana cheeks have the colour of pink not because of blusher but because of what just happened . and note , she doesn't wear blusher .

They quickly look at the door that was been knocked and they became panic as ever .

"What should we do now ?"  Hana muttered in a hint of worry . 

"We ? Nahh , me is me and you is you ." Luhan said before walk to the door and open it , revealing Mrs Lu . "Mom .." Luhan said and smile at him mother lovingly .

"what are you doing ?" Mrs Lu asked and then look at Hana . "Hana what happened ?" Mrs Lu asked her .

"T-There was a cockroach and Luhan help to catch it ." Hana said and give an eye sign to Luhan . "Kinda ." Luhan muttered and wait for her mother reaction .

"It must have scared you a lot . Come here ." Mrs Lu said and dragged Hana out from the toilet . Luhan rolled his eyes in annoyance and then just walk behind them .

'He should be gratefull enough cause I didn't tell the whole story to his mom .' Hana thought while walking down to the dinning room .

"Here you are Luhan . You've changed a lot ." Mr Park said and they greeted each other by shaking their hands together . 

"Thank you uncle . You've changed a lot too ." Luhan said and joined them eating dinner .

Most of the talk are about business and Hana feels like a statue . Not to mention , she didn't know anything about her family business at all . Park Yura is the one who understands anything and always adviced her to come to their family company to learn something .

But she never make her step there . 

She looked at Luhan . He was talking about their biggest project in Japan with her father along with her sister . 'Darn it ! what is this ?'

She can't really understand anything ! 

 

 

--

 

"Nice to have a dinner with you Mr Park and also your beautiful girls ." Mr Lu said as they make a decision to go home since Hana and Luhan still have school to attend tomorrow .

Hana and Yura can only smile to them . 

"I think Luhan will pick you up to school tomorrow ." Mr Lu said as he look at Luhan who was seriously speechless .

"But dad I-" His words been cut by Mr Lu with his hand . "No buts . Hana is it okay for you ?" Mr Lu asked Hana .

At first she want to decline it but her head in automatically nodded . 'Hell no !' Her thought when she saw Luhan staring at her with his wide eyes .

"Great ! See you soon Mr Park ." Mr Lu said and greeted them goodbye .

"I wish you good luck tomorrow ." Mr Lu said and tapped his son shoulder before leave him alone .

"What the hell ?!" He shout out loud and let out his deep sigh .

 

 

--

 

"Quick will ya ?" Luhan shout from the car as he saw Hana walk out from their family mansion . "Pattient will ya ?" Hana said as he glance angrily to Luhan .

She slammed his car door hard in a purpose . Luhan quickly look at her . "You will broke my car for godness sake ." He said and then rolled his eyes in annoyance .

'Serve you right .' Her thought and silently playing with her phone .

About 15 minutes later , Luhan stpped at the junction to their school . "Why ?" Hana asked Luhan .

"Get out . We're close enough to our school ." Luhan said causing Hana to widen her eyes .

"What ?" Hana asked him with a hint of shock . "You heard me ." Luhan said and then waved her a goodbye .

Hana rolled her eyes in annoyance and quickly head out from his car and slammed the door hard . Luhan lower down the window , "Yahh ! You better stop slamming my door woman !" He shouted at her .

"Stop shouting at me jerk !" She said before she kicked her car and left to walk to school .

"Oh my godd .." Luhan muttered and just drive to school without even looking at her .

 

 

--

 

Luhan walk to his other member when he finished parking his car . He spotted Chaerin wait for someone at the main gate .

He just shrugged it off and continue to talk with Sehun .

He saw Chaerin waved her hands to someone but he can't see who . Then , he can clearly see Chaerin and Hana walking together .

His lips automatically form a smirk and look at Hana who was glaring at her .

'I'm sorry woman . I'm not your driver for godness sake .'

 

 

--

 

 

Here is the update for you guys :)

well , this chapter is a little bit longer than usual so yeah :)

  

tumblr_mxkoa38ZRv1qex1c0o3_250.gifTumblr