One

With You Forever

 

 

nuwhy.gif

 

(Bold-chinese)

Chapter 1 : New

 

Park Hana and her family finally arrived at Seoul when the dawn has finally touched the city . She look at the scenery through the window and automatically forming a smile . Seoul is not the same like Beijing but who cares anyway .

For about 50 minutes in the car , they finally arrived at their house which is located at Gangnam . She look at her surroundings carefully . "Cool ." She said while smiling . She kinda like Seoul yet she missed Beijing . 

She quickly bow and greeted at the middle aged woman with a smile plastered on her face .

"Ahnnyeonghaseyo ." The middle aged woman just smile while give her a hug . "I miss you ." Said the middle aged woman causing her to think again . 'Did she know me ?' Her thought silently as the middle aged woman said she miss her .

"Hana , this your grandmather ." Her dad said while busy taking all the bags . Hana seem suprised cause she didn't know anything about this .

"Aigoo aigoo , come inside . Its already late ." Her grandmother said while tapped her shoulders .

She just smile and walk beside her grandmother .

 

 

"How was Beijing ?" Her grandmother asked her dad when they are having dinner . "Quite good ." He said and continue to eat but been disturbed by his phone . He look at the ID and sigh upon knowing the things that will be discuss even in the phone .

Her wife just nodded at her husband and continue to eat with her two daughters and her mother in law .

They just continue to eat until its completely finish and Hana along with her sister Yura help their mother to wash the plates . Grandmother just smile upon seeing her grandchilds happily helping their mother .

"Hana , go to sleep now since you have school tomorrow . Yura , help me clean the others ." Yura can only nodded while Hana just grinned at her sister . 

"Halmoeni , I will go to sleep now ." She said to her grandmother . "Have a nice sleep sweetheart ." Her grandmother said and with that she make her way up to sleep .

 

 

--

 

 

Park Yura make her way to her younger sister room to wake her up . "Sleepy head . Wake up ." She said and tapped Hana's shoulders .

"Ermm .." Hana just continue to sleep and at the same time she hugged her pillow .

"Wake up . You have school today . Hanaaa ." She said and turn onn all the lights . "I'm up ." Hana said and slowly open her eyes .

"Mom already prepared the breakfast . Be fast ." Yura said and then head out from the room .  

Hana nodded and secretly 'shooing' her sister with her hands .

She quickly make her way to the bathroom and take a freash morning bath for just 15 minutes . How fast for a woman . She take her new uniform and wear it happily but little by little , she bacame annoyed .

"I didn't know that girls should wear a tie in school ." She said as she annoyed when the tie didn't want to look like a real tie .

Done with that , she slung her bag at her shoulders and make her way down to join the breakfast with her family . "Morning ." She greeted as she already in the kitchen . "Morning ." Her mother , Mrs Park Ai Yi greeted her daughter back .

Park Yura already finish her breakfast and excuse herself to go first . "Dad , I will send you the new file at your office ." Yura said and her dad just nodded . "Be fast ." She said to her younger sister who is busy eating her breakfast .

Done with her breakfast , she peck her mother and father cheeks and bow politely to her grandmother . "I'll be going now ." She said and bid her goodbye with her parents and her grandmother .

 

 

"Study hard ." Yura said as they finally arrived at her younger sister school . "I know ." She said and then loosen up her seatbelt and head out from the car .

"I'll call you when my school ends ." Hana said and then waved her goodbye to her sister . Yura just waved her back and leave and make her way to her office . She works with her father since their family have their own company . 

"Arrogant as ever ." She muttered under her breath and continue to walk into her school . She look at her school carefully and automatically her lips forming a smile .

"My style ." She said while smiling . She continue to walk but she unpurposely stepped on a shoe of someone . "Yah , watch where you going ! My precious shoe became ugly when you stepped on it !" Said a girl with a tanned skin .

Hana look at her nametage and it says , 'Hyorin' . "I didn't me-" Her word been cut by a girl with a nametag 'Tiffany' . "Stop with your lame excusses ." She said and look at Hana from head to toe .

"New student ." She said while making her disguted face . "I will make you pay for this . Let's go guys ." Hyorin said and then continue to walk with her friends , Tiffany and Bora .

 

"The hell ?" Hana said while continue to walk and all eyes are on her . "Thanks for those 3 scum ." She hissed and then quickly make her way to search for Ah Songyi . Her teacher in charge .

 

 

--

 

 

"So you're telling me that I will be in your class from now ?" Hana asked her new teacher , Ah Songyi . "Just for the first period ." Ah Songyi said while giving her new studets her schedule .

"This is your schedule ." Ah Songyi said and ready for her first class . "Let's go ." Ah songyi said and then make her way out of her room . Hana just follow her from behind while carefully looking at her schedule .

"Every first period , you will be in my class but after your first perioud ends , you have to go to your next class which is Math . Every students in this school do the same but in a different classes ." Ah Songyi said .

"I got it ." Hana said and she quickly put her schedule in her bag . Then , the two of them finaly arrived in front of the class .

Ah Songyi make the first stepped and all the students quickly shut their mouth and make their way to their own seat . Ah Songyi look at them and then she nodded at Hana signalling her to come in .

"Introducing our new students . Her name is Park Hana and please be nice . Any questions ?" Ah Sonyi asked her student as soon as she intoduced her new students .

"Where are you from ?" A girl with blonde hair asked while maunching her chewing gum .

"She is from Beijing China and please don't ask what is her parents do for living . You guys will be extremely shock ." Ah songyi said with a glare .

She is already know what question will be make an appearance from her students . "I bet you guys know who is the owner of Park Holding ." Ah Songyi said .

All of them quckly blinked their eyes and nodded rapidly . Now they already know who is the owner of Park Holding including their daughter .

"You can sit beside Chaerin over there ." Ah Songyi said and Hana just nodded and quickly make her way to her seat and she unpurposely look at a boy who is sitting behind her .

For a second , their eyes met and she quickly look at somewhere else . 'I shouldn't have look at him' Her thought when she already sit beside Chaerin . 

"He's so handsome isn it ?" Chaerin whisper to her ear and smile . "Kinda ." She said while smiling . 

"Yah Lee Chaerin , I heard that ." Luhan said while his eyes are still on the books .

"So what ?" Chaerin asked and then continue to look at her book .

'Oh boyyy' She place her hands at her heads and try to not thinking about their eyes met .

 

 

--

 

 

First chapter is up !

Have a nice day everyone :)

-Tumblr