Three

With You Forever

 

nuwhy.jpg

 

Chapter 3 : Small talk

 

 

Chaerin waited for Hana at the main gate while playing with her phone . "Where is she ?" She asked herself as she took a glance at her watch .

Some of the students were already make their way into the school with their friends . She still wait for Hana pattiently while humming a song .

Then , she spotted an Audi A4 stopped not to far from where she was standing . automatically forming an 'O' when she spotted Hana pooped out from the car .

"What a hick !" She muttered slowly while Hana approaching her with a smile .

"Morning Chaerin !" Hana greeted Chaerin and then waved back at her sister's car . "Is that your sister ?" Charin asked her and she nodded .

"Let's go now ." Hana said as she hang her hands aroung Chaerin's shoulders . They walked into the school with a big smile and sometimes having a little jokes together .

 

 

She sat down and read her book silently while Chaerin busy talking with Sora who was just sit infront of them . She plugged her earphones and played some random song from her tracks .

As she shot her head to the main classroom door , she spotted Luhan with his earphones while making his way to his seat which is at her back . She gulped her saliva hard when Luhan glance at her .

"This boy is seriously something ." She muttered under her breath and trying to continue reading her book but she felt uneasy when Chaerin look at her with a cheesy smile .

"What ?" She asked her and Chaerin didn't respond anything instead of nodding .

She want to ask her again but Ah Songyi was already in the class so she just stay silent eventhough she felt uneasy again .

She felt like someone staring at her but who ? Luhan ? There's no ing way !

 

 

--

 

 

"There is an empty seat beside Luhan . Do you mind about it ?" Mr Yoon said and then look at Luhan who was busy with his phone . 

"No at all ." He said without even looking at Mr Yoon . Hana didn't have any choice so she just make her way to the empty seat beside Luhan and she realise some of the girls watching or maybe glaring at her .

Hana just stay silent and didn't even move an inches or didn't even dare to look at him . 

Meanwhile , he just with his own business which is busy with his phone . "Luhan do you know the answer ?" Mr Yoon said as he spotted Luhan playing with his phone .

"What question ?" He asked casually while Hana look at him with a shock . 'This boy .. Seriously ?' Her thought when she saw his 100 percent calm .

"I don't know . You tell me ." Mr Yoon said with a tease tone .

"Number 17 ." Hana whisper to him and he look at his book and answer it calmly . "Hans Lippershey." He said and then look at Mr Yoon .

"How about the one who make the plane ?" Mr Yoon asked him again and now he got no answer to that .

"Orville and Wilbur Wright ." Hana whisper the answer to him and he said the exactly words to Mr Yoon .

"Thank you Luhan and Hana I supposed ." Mr Yoon said and then continue with the lessons . Hana just form an awkward smile and bit her lower lips as she spotted to help Luhan with the answer .

 

 

"Thank you for your help ." Luhan said as they both walking out from the class . "No prob ." She said and slightly smile at him . Then , she mentally slapped herself when she glance at him who was staring at her .

Luhan stare at her who was silently cursing at herself . Suddenly , his phone ringing signalling there was a call . He slide the green item and place it near his ear .

Without a warning , he just left and make his way somewhere else leaving Hana alone . She just look at him and slowly her lips forming a thin smile .

Chaerin run to her and then pull her into the restroom .

"Those scum girls are having a new gossips between you and Luhan . What happened with both of you ?" Chaerin asked her and then lean her body toward the wall .

"There's nothing between us ." Hana said and then look at Chaerin with full of question with her expressions . "Why ?" Hana asked .

Before Chaerin can respond , the door was been kicked by someone causing the two of them startled .

"Where is Park Hana ?!" Hyorin asked and walked into the restroom and she found her target .

"Hey sweetie ." Hyorin said sweetly and approach her with a smirk . Chaerin glare at her with her killer eyes along with Hana . Hyorin push Chaerin aside and now she was infront of Hana .

"What did you do with Luhan ?" She asked her with a glare and Hana just stay clam looking at her .

"I didn't do anything woman ." Hana said causing Hyorin to burn in fire . "You heard that right ? Now get lost !" Chaerin said and push Hyorin's shoulders causing her to shot her head to Chaerin .

"Like I care . And you ." Hyorin said as she pointed her finger to Hana who was smiling to her . Hana knitted her eyebrow to her .

"Better be careful next time ." Hyorin said as she flipped her hair and walked out from the restroom . 

Chaerin looked at Hyorin with her disguted face and then Hana let out her laugh along with Chaerin . "You're so cool ." Chaerin said as she clapped her hands .

"Actually I'm a bit scare with her killing glare you know ?" Hana said and then they both walked out from the restroom and make their way back home since its already 3 in evening .

"I'm worried about you ." Chaerin said when they both make their way out from the school .

"There's nothing to be worried about . See you tomorrow ." Hana said as she waved her goodbye to Chaerin and make her way to her sister's car .

"Dad will bring us dinner at Mr Lu place ." Yura said as Hana put her in the car .

"Mr Lu ? Who's that ?" Hana asked as her curiousity started to take over her . "You'll know him later ." Yura said and then slowly leave the school .

 

 

--

 

You know what I mean :)

hahah! See you guys at the next update !

LuhanTumblr