Two

With You Forever

 

nuwhy.gif

 

(bold-chinese)

Chapter 2 : New friends 

 

 

Time is up and Ah Songyi packed all her things and make her way out from the class . "Hana , do you wanna join me ?" Chaerin asked her while packing her things up .

"Why not ?" Hana said and then smile . Both of them make their way to the school cafeteria . Then , there is a boy approached them with a grinned .

"Ayo Chaerin , who's with you today ?" A boy with a nametag 'Jiyoung' asked Chaerin while give a stare at Hana . 

She just give him a smile and he do the same . "Nice to meet you ." Jiyoung said and then pull out his hand for a handshake . 

"Me too ." Hana said and grab his hands for a handshake and she earn a look from some of the girls while they whispering .

Probaly talking about her . 'Duhh ..'

"She is my new girl from China . Her name is Park Hana ." Chaerin said while smiling lovingly to Jiyoung .

"Nice name you got ." Jiyoung said and Hana just nodded at him .

"And this brat name is Kwon Jiyoung ." Chaerin said and earn a smack from Jiyoung . "A brat ?" He asked while glaring at her .

"Chill okay ? Now let's go ." Chaerin said and then left with Hana . "You like him , don't you ?" Hana asked her out of blue .

"No way !" She said and denying it . Hana just smile suspiciously toward her and slightly nodded at her .

 

 

--

 

 

Her school hours is finally over for today . She slide out her phone from his school coat pocket and dialled her sister number .

Chaerin is already make her way back home since her mother come to pick her up .

"Pick up will ya ?" She hissed a little when her sister didn't pick up her call . "This girl .." She said while making a fist .

She dialled her sister's number again and luckily she answer it . "What took you so long ?" Hana asked her sister angrily .

"Sorry ? Oh god . Whre are you ? I'll be there ." She said and ended the call and quickly make her way to the school main gate .

From a far , she can see her sister is talking to an old man . Not an ordinary old man . She consider that old man is just around her father age and he looks so class .

"What are you doing here , Mr Lu ?" She heard her sister asked him . 'Mr Lu ?' She asked herself and then just shrugged it off .

 "I'm waiting for my son and you must be waiting for your younger sister ." Mr Lu said to her sister and she nodded .

"Yes I am ." Yura said while smiling to Mr Lu .

"I can see it ." Mr Lu said and then he look at Hana who is slowly approaching them . Hana just bow at him politely . Then , there is a boy approaching them .

Luhan just look at them with his blank expression . Then , he just make his way to the car . Mr Lu seem pissed off with his son attitude .

"I'm sorry for my son attitude . I'll make my move now . See you around Miss Park ." Mr Lu said and then get in the car . 

"Who's that ?" Hana asked her sister . "No need to know . Now get in ." Yura said and then get in the car . "You're not coming with me ?" Yura asked .

"Be pattient will ya ?" Hana said while glaring at her sister while Yura just chuckled silently .

 

 

--

 

 

Mr Lu look at his son and shook his head . "Do you know them ?" Mr Lu said while Luhan just shook his head . "Everything I asked and your answer is always don't know ." Mr Lu said and escaped a deep sigh .

He look at his son and pull his earphone from his ear . "Dad ? What now ?" Luhan asked with a hint of annoyed . He take his earphone from his father and wear it back .

"I hate you being like this , Luhan ." Mr Lu said and Luhan already know that his father didn't play fool with what he said if he start to mention his name . 

"Stop being so arrogant ." Mr Lu added and that makes Luhan shot his head to his father . "I'm not being arrogant , dad ." He denied it . 

"You just did ." Mr Lu said and make his way out from the car . "I'm just being silent . I don't like wasting my time with girls ." Luhan said and follow her father from behind .

"Then , is it okay to waste your time with your friends ?" Mr Lu said with his voice already higher than his normal voice .

Luhan just hung his head low . Didn't dare to look up at his father . "I guess not ." Luhan said with his head still down . 

"Not just guess . Its totally not ." Mr Lu said while glaring at his son . Then he leave and go to his room which is up at second floor .

"Humm  ." He hissed and then make his way out from his house . Probaly hanging out with his friends .

 

 

--

 

 

Hana just spend her time watching movie alone since her parents are having an urgent meeting . Her grandmother also gone to her own house in Cheongdamdong .

Park Yura ? She's totally having her hard-busy time at office . "How boring ." She pouted when she realise she have nothing to do .

Then , she receive a message from unknow number . "Who the hell is texting me ?" She muttered slowly while checking up .

Hana , wanna hang out with me ?

But who are you ? How do you even get my number ? o.O

She waited for the reply and thinking for a while . "Did I sold my own number ?" SHe asked herself and then she got the reply .

Its me , Chaerin . You wanna hang out with me today ? Jiyoung will be there too .

Now I remember . Of course ! But where ? My home is near Gangnam .

Really ?! Me too . Just at Starbucks near Gangnam Station . See ya !

She make her way to her room and change into a proper cloth . She wear a simple black and white shirt along with jeans and a pair of sneakers .

 

 

Tumblr

 

 

Then , she make her way out and walk to Gangnam Station . She told her maid that she will be back soon and don't worry about her also her driver .

She just feel like want to walk , enjoying the scenery while walking alone .

 

 

--

 

 

"So you can speak Chinese , Korean , English and a little bit of Japan ?" Jiyoung said while sipping his caffe espresso frappuccino . "Yup . I learn all of this language from my sister ." Hana said and happily sipping her shaken sweet tea .

"She must be so intelligent and pretty ." Jiyoung said while smiling . Chaerin look at him with her disguted face . "Your flirting would never end , right ?" Charin said and shook her head .

"You know me ." Jiyoung said and then tapped the table when he heard the song . "You like music ?" Hana asked him but he just smile as his answer .

"Do you guys know Hyorin ?" Hana asked as she remeber her 'unlucky scene' in the morning back then .

"Do you mean that Hyorin with her 2 friends Tiffany and Bora ? God , I want to kill them ." Chaerin said while blowing her bangs that completely cover her eyes .

"Why ?" Hana asked as her curiousity start to overtake herself . "They once pushed me into the pool just to get the attention from Luhan ." Chaerin said .

"That's cruel !" Hana and Jiyoung blurt out the same word . "I seriously want to kill them ." Chaerin said while slamming the table .

Jiyoung look at Hana and poke her hands . "Why are you suddenly asked about them ?" Hana just shook her head .

"Charin ahh , can you just rub their face with garlics ?" Jiyoung asked while making his move 'rubbing garlics at someone's face .'

"That's a great idea !" Hana said and then make a hi-5 with Jiyoung .

But Chaerin didn't pay attenton to them but instead , she look at a bunch of boys laughing at the corner of the coffee shop .

"Hey , isn that EXO ?" Chaerin said while pointing to them . Jiyong and Hana shot their head to where is she pointing .

"Who's EXO ?" Hana asked while looking at them . "A famous group at our school ." Chaerin said and she nodded .

Hana look at them one by one and then she spotted a familiar boy . "That boy . " She muttered slowly but Chaerin and Jiyoung heard that . Clearly .

"Who ?" Chaerin asked her . "Nothing ." She said with a grinned . 

 

 

--

 

 

Chapter 2 is up . 

Hope this chapter is alright !

Luhan and Hana will have a little moments together in chapter 3 

so please wait for it :)

luhanUntitled | via Tumblr