002

UNWANTED MARRIAGE

"Aurora...." he smiles from ear to ear. Incident that happened this morning leaves his heart race. For him, that girl resembles his ideal type whom he had tried to find since forever; not too tall and not too short; not too skinny; has fine hair; cute-looking girl; not too bright neither dark; smart; high courage

"Looks like she will be the one. Who are you anyway?" he cuddle by himself, trying hardly to not thinking about that girl anymore, but she had really hit his heart. For only few minutes.

"I need to find her,"

 


 

"Chorong-ahh...." form downstairs, Donghae's voice could be heard, calling out his sister.

"Okay, I'm almost done, give me five minutes, I need to fix my hair,"

"Mum, there you see your little princess. Haih, she always be the last one. I hope my future wife will not be like her," Donghae keeps nagging as he felt a little bit tired of have to wait Chorong to get ready everytime they want to go out.

"She needs 1 hour to get ready. Next time, we have to inform her earlier," Haneul interrupts.

"Boys, relax. Anyway she is the only sister you guys have. By the way, I've booked the restaurant at 9. We still have 30 minutes to go. No need to rush. I still remember how patience and relax your late father, when everytime we want to go out, he will wait for me as I took too much time to get ready, same as Chorong. You guys need to learn that value from you Dad," Mrs Park said. Haneul and Donghae glances to each other. They felt sorry for saying that before.

"Omma I'm ready! Let's go!" Chorong smiles brightly to her mother. She pulls her mother's hand and walk to the house door, leaving both of his brothers.

 

While in the car, Donghae and Haneul are busy talking about their jobs. As for now, the company is still stable and the share holders are also committed and easy to ask for discuss. Their mision is now, to compete the 1st giant company in Seoul to be the 1st. As for Donghae, soon he has to go to Paris. He was invited by Hilton Hotel to serve foods for Pitt and Jolie's wedding. He felt greatly honoured for that invitation.

"Baby, how was your study? Is everything fine?" Haneul asked.

"Um, I think yes, everything is fine until this moment. Anyway, there will be transfer student programme where students from Saudi will come here and 15 students from my course will be sent there. I really hope that I will be choosen,"

"For how long?"

"Based on what I heard, for 1 and half month. I want to go so badly."

"Well, we'll see baby whether you qualify or not," Donghae interrupts. Haneul who is sitting besides him nudge him immediately and frown to him.

"Oppa, you're so bad!" she felt like she will not qualify to go abroad.

"No baby, I am just kidding. I know you will get to go there. Well, you're the top 10 student in your college, everyone knows that. I'm just afraid that you will miss home and homesick." he explained.

"I don't think so Chorong will homesick. I think Donghae will miss her so much cuz he has no one to tease," their mum added.

The whole family laughed hardly including Donghae. He can't even deny it, he will be missing his sister for sure.

 


 

"Young Master, Master and Madam are calling you," he came to his sense when his father's assistance entered his room.

"What for?" he frowned hardly, it is like his first time since forever he was called like this.

"Master has something important to tell you," he explained.

"Give me 2 minutes. You can go now. And, please close the door back," he jump off from his king sized bed. He glanced to his phone, there were a lot of misscall, probably from his girlfriends, but hell yeah, he has never been serious in relationship. He is not the one who first ask to start a relationship. Never once in his life.


"Our gukkie had arrived. Come sit here, dear," his mother flashes him her wonderful smile.

"Mum, stop calling me that way. I'm no more a little Yongguk," he insists.

"Yongguk, don't be rude to your mum." his father warns. Yongguk had his face down immediately. Over all things in this world, he afraid nothing except his father.

"You know why we call you here?" his father continued. He shook his head repeatedly.

"I want you to quit your study now and learn my bussiness. You are the only son I have. You are also my only heir. So tomorrow, go to your college and enjoy your really last day," he said.

"What? But, Dad! I don't plan to learn how to manager your bussiness and I don't even want to be the next CEO. No, I want to be a composer, I have dreamt about it since forever!" he is trying to hold on his anger, yes, he is a bad-tempered man. Everyone knows that.

"Song Composer? You won't make money for that. Trust me. You will fail in your life. You better continue my bussiness. You don't even need to start from below you just need to learn how to be a boss. Simple thing, my son."

"No, I will never do this. Trust me one thing appa, I will success in my life! I just need 3 years to prove that."

"Okay, you can go on with your dream as a composer, but with two conditions,"

"W..w...what are them?"

"First, my assistance will come everyday to introduce and teach you about our company and my bussiness, you need to learn it. No excuse is accepted. Second, I will find you a wife. You need to marry her. No excuse for that too. If you fail to follow these two conditions, automatically you are not going to join any music class,"

Yongguk stand rooted on the ground. Those conditions were burdens for him. To attend class with his father's assistance is accepted. To marry a woman is too absurd. He can't.

"You may go now,"

 


 

"We actually have something important to discuss actually. That is our main aim," Mrs. Park speaks out of the blue when everyone is busy eating. Donghae and Haneul stop eating immediately as they know what is the thing that they will discuss that night

"What thing?" Chorong head up. She sips some of the juice and had her attention on her mother.

"It's about you, my little girl,"

"Me? Wow, it looks serious somehow. Just look at haneul and donghae oppa's face," Chorong realised that change. She also recognise the faces of full of despite in them. They don't even look like happy for this.

"I think you are ready to have your own familynext year. You're 21 now," Mr.Park stated. It leaves Chorong a heart attack.

"Wow. What? Are you serious?"

"I am very serious my dear. I know this is shocking but no worries baby, I already found a man for you. He is a kind man, anyway," Donghae and Haneul remains silent and let the girls talk.

"Mum. I wanna study first. I want to fulfill my dream. To become a doctor. I'm sorry mum, but I can't fulfill your wish for this time," she replied. She felt really sorry after saying those things. Her mother is a single mum who raised three of them when Chorong was only 5 years old at that time while her brothers are 10 and 16.

"It worth nothing, Chorong. Whether it's fast or late, you got to marry that man too. It's not my choice anyway. It's your late father's choice. He'd promises to marry you with his bestfriend's son. He is the heir of a giant company in Seoul,"

"Mum, can you hold this until I graduate and have stable economy and until I could buy my own car?" she asked. Mr.Park shook her head repeatedly.

"I'm sorry my dear. Your father promised his friend, when you are 22 years old, you have to marry his son. I can't do anything,"

Chorong remains silent. There were just sounds from other's table.

"Oppa, do you guys know about this? Because you guys look like you know," Chorong speaks up. She realises the change in both men as they did not even against what their mother had said.

"Yes, we do," Haneul replied.

"Why don't you guys told this to me earlier?" her voice increases till some people turn and look her. She does not even bother that.

"Because I want to tell it by myself. Faster eat and let's go home. You need some time to think,"

They continue eating with everyone remains silent. The men felt sorry for Chorong. They felt bad too for keeping this secret. When their mother told the thing to them, they are against it at first, but when Mrs.Park brought up their father's name, they can't even say anywords and comply it right away. They hope that someone who will marrying their sister can take care of her well and will never hurt their sister.

 


 

second chapter

thankyou subscribers and upvoters :))))

i promise to give something more exciting than this!

wait and see~