006

UNWANTED MARRIAGE

Chorong woke up from her long sleep and she was awoken by her brothers voices. Looked like they were quarelling over something. Chorong could only shook her head repeatedly. Childish. Sometimes she felt like she is the eldest one where the fact she is the youngest because her brothers always done things that showed their immature side. Like still watching cartoon, collect so many cartoons character's posters. And the most ridiculous thing is, Haneul has obsession towards all Princesses that exist on Disney movie.

After finishing her bath, she walked to the wardrobe, to look what she should wear today. After staring at the clothes long, she finally took her black pants and royal blue top. Simple is just nice for her. She didn't really put heavy make up on her face because she tend to be more natural because for her that is the real beauty of a girl, woman. Today, she untied her hair. When she had already satisfied with herself, and checking herself in front of mirror, to make sure nothing is weird on her, she took her long champ and walked out of her room.

"Wah,baby! You're so early today," Donghae said when he saw Chorong walked towards the dining table. Haneul was busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen since their mother was out for few days to relative's house.

"Why are you keep bothering me and even make me annoyed?" Chorong glared at him. Donghae closed his mouth with his hand, trying to hold his laughter.

"You're super annoying," Chorong added.

"What he did this time, baby?" Haneul came with a plate full with sandwiches.

"Of course, I did nothing," Donghae said.

"He's just too annoying, oppa," Chorong said and jeered at Donghae.

"Donghae, I make this breakfast for me and Chorong only. You can't have some nor a bite. Make your own breakfast," Haneul said and smirked at Chorong. Chorong smiled at him and showed up a thumbs up.

"What? We deal it before. You make breakfast and I'll cook for lunch. Please, hyung. I am hungry," Donghae said while showing his pity face.

"Nah, I am just kidding. How do you feel? Annoyed?" Haneul asked. He lifted up her right eyebrow at Donghae.

"Ugh. What ever," Donghae said and grabbed a slice of sandwich. He even glared at Chorong. "You're lucky because Haneul hyung always backing you up," he added.

"For sure I am sooo lucky to have a kind-hearted brother like Haneul oppa," Chorong replied and gigled.


DING! DONG!

Three of them turned their faces to the door synchronomously. Someone came.

"Who's that?" Donghae asked Chorong and Haneul of they knew anything about this guest.

"Wait. Let me scan the door. Well, you know my eyes can really see through the door," Haneul replied. Chorong gigled besides him seeing how fool his brother could be.

"Both of you really disgust me," he stood up and walked towards the door, probably, checking who's coming. Haneul turned and looked at Chorong.

"I think, it's him," Chorong said and heaved a loud sigh. Haneul could only nod because that was his thought too.

"Remember, take care. Everything will be fine. I know you're tough enough for this," he said and pat Chorong's shoulders. He knew that old memories still kill Chorong and she even haven't ready yet to face any love from men. All he could do is supporting his sister in everything that bring goods and benefits for her and she can't be left alone or else old memories will engulf her and she cried.

 

"Pfft, this is too awesome! WOW! Too y!" Donghae was screaming like a zany outside the house when Chorong and Haneul arrived in front the door. Yongguk was standing in his jacket and smiled at Donghae. "That was freaking y!" Haneul suddenly spoke and walked towards Yongguk's motorbike.

"Oppa..." Chorong heaved a sigh seeing her brothers. This is how you need to face when having brothers and they are obsess with motorbike but haven't got a chance to buy one for themselves.

"Yongguk-ah, how much is this?" Donghae asked and he kept brushing his cheeks on the bike. That was really disgusting in Chorong's eyes.

"I... I don't know. I mean I'm not sure," he hesitatedly answered. His hands were rubbing his neck. Maybe that's the way he expressed his sorry feelings?

"How can you don't know?" Haneul frowns. He actually was on the bike already.

"I like this bike when I saw it on tv and I asked my driver to check this and buy for me. And he asked my father first. Fortunately, he agreed," Yongguk replied.

"Seriously? This is my second year saving money to buy this one and you got it within a week only," Haneul said and heaved a sigh. While Donghae got his jaw dropped. "Insane, man" he said.

"Can we go now?" Yongguk was a little bit startled when he saw Chorong suddenly stood besides him. For a moment, he was dazzled with Chorong's look today. Actually, he loves to look her everyday not only for today. "Yongguk?" she waved her hand in front of Yongguk's face and he came to his sense back. "Oh. I'm sorry. Sure we can go now," he replied.

"Great then," she replied and walked towards his bike.

"Yah! You better get down from the bike. You're wasting our time. I mean my time," Chorong said to her brothers.

"You're going now?" Haneul asked. Chorong nodded. Both of them get down from the bike. But, out of sudden, their faces changed; became serious and strict maybe?

"Bang Yongguk. I warn you for the second time. Today, you're going for a date, right? But, no kissing. You're not allowed to kiss her. What about holding hands? That's okay but it will be better if you're not holding her hand. Take care and don't hurt her. Understand?" Haneul said. For some people, it's a jerk to have an overprotective brother. Chorong felt that way too. But she understood why her brothers did this.

"Sure, hyung. Don't worry," Yongguk replied. He then get on his bike and puton his helmet.

"Baby?" Donghae lifted up his eyebrows then glanced at the bike when he saw Chorong didn't even take any move to get on the bike. Chorong nodded as she understand what his brother tried to say and walked towards the bike.

"Help me. I don't even know how to wear and how to get on this bike. They'll laugh at me soon," Chorong whispered to Yongguk when he handed her a helmet. Yongguk smiled. This is a good chance for him. "I'll help you," he said. Slowly, he put on the helmet on Chorong.
"Then? What should I do?" she asked. "You're so cute," Yongguk gigled. Chorong felt annoyed so she pinched his biceps. "Okay, okay. Get on the bike. First, step on the padle, hold onto me; my shoulder and your right hand, grabs mine soon," he said. Chorong did as what Yongguk said, and finally, she already on the bike.

"Wow, that was so sweet of them," Donghae said in disbelief while covering his face with his hand. All he knew is, Chorong dislilke him and this arranged marriage and what he saw just now was a good improvement for them. "Bye baby! Take care!" Donghae waved when Yongguk already ride off.

 


 

 

They finally arrived at one of shopping mall in Seoul after 15 minutes. Chorong still feel dizzy as this was her first time riding a bike.

"You okay?" Yongguk asked. He wanted to Chorong's back but he was afraid if Chorong dislike that and scold him in this crowd.

"I'm okay. So, where are we heading to?" she asked while glancing around the mall. Too many people here. Since she is antisocial, this crowd somehow distract her.

"I don't know. I am just following you," Yongguk said. He too, glancing around. Where are they going? And what would they do today?

"I think, maybe we should watch movie. Cartoon would be nice," Chorong suggested. She was hoping that Yongguk won't reject it. Seeing Yongguk nodded, created a smile in her face. "Okay, lets go!" she walked off, leaving Yongguk at the back.

"Yah, wait!"

 

"Are you sure? To watch cartoon? Isn't that too lame?" Yongguk asked.

"Why? You don't like it?"

"I don't watch cartoon. Cartoon isn't real. I only watch action movies,"

"But, big hero 6 can be considered s an action movie too,"

"Still, it's not real,"

"Haih, so what do you want to watch?" Chorong heaved a sigh. This Yongguk annoyed her in their first date.

"But, I'm okay if you want to watch cartoon,"

"Ha? You're so confusing Bang Yongguk. Whatever. We're watching cartoon,"


"Big Hero 6. Couple sit please," Yongguk said to the vendor.

 


 

 

Chorong and Yongguk entered Room 7 where it's a place for couple seats only. Chorong didn't even get any idea why he choosed couple seat when they actually can have normal seat and it's cheaper.

"Are you planning to finish the popcorn? Because the movie hasn't started yet," Chorong asked when she saw Yongguk ate his popcorn like he was planning to finish it as soon as possible.

"What if I say yes? I don't watch cartoon. Told ya before," he replied while doing innocent face. Chorong frowned. As for her, this person is getting weird and yet he's too confusing. Chorong rolled her eyes and gave him I-don't-give-a- face.

"Yayy! The movie has started!" Chorong beamed. She nudged Yongguk and smiled at him. Yes, she was too excited.


Chorong felt like someone was watching her from the beginning of this movie until it reached its half. She turned her face to Yongguk. He was watching her attentively. "What do you want now?" she asked.

"Watching you. Is it a crime?" he asked and still watching her.

"Bang Yongguk..." she heaved a sigh. "You're so weird," she shook her head and turned her face to the screen back. But then, she felt something was leaning on her arms.

"Stay still and watch the movie. I won't bothering you after this. Trust me," Yongguk said. He leaned her head on Chorong's right arm. "This is fun," he whispered by himself.

"But this giant is bothering me. Ugh," Chorong said to herself. She felt annoying but at the same time, she thought this maybe could strengthen their relationship before she depart to UK for few months. Maybe, she would miss him too.

 

"Yongguk," She tried to wake him up as the movie has already ended but he stil didn't wake up. He was in a deep sleep and how she gonna wake him up?

"Yongguk wake up. It's ended already. Wake up. Everyone has gone," she said while tapping his cheeks. As she stood, Yongguk fell and his position was more comfortable and surely, it's hard to wake him up.

"Yongguk, you better wake up or......" Chorong was thinking of things that might frightened him or make he open his eyes. "or I will kiss you..." she continued and gigled. That was so cheesy of her. CHUP! Yongguk kissed her on her cheek and stood. He streched his body while smiling at Chorong who looked numb and startled.

"Yah! That's not fair!" Chorong pouted. She was truly shocked and her adrenaline hormone increases drastically even her dopamine went all silly.

"Really? But I already did it," Yongguk smirked at her.

"You're so weird and annoying. Ugh," Chorong pinched his biceps and walked away but suddenly she came back.

"I know you won't go alone without me," Yongguk said.

"My phone," she showed him her phone which she left on the seat and walked away.

"Park Chorong... How can you be really cute," he said while touching his chest. It's beating hardly, probably because of her.

 


 

"Yongguk. I need to tell you something," Chorong said, breaking up the silence between both of them since they're busy eating.

"What's up?"

"Actually, I asked you to go out today with some reasons," she said while breathing hardly. She was too nervous and at the same time worried to face Yongguk's reaction if she tell him that she's leaving next week.

"Okay, continue,"

"I applied for the exchange student programme and I'll be leaving next week," she said. Finally, she could breathe normally. But still, her heart beat was still fast.

"What? That 5 months programme?" he asked in disbelief. He just could not believe that she would leave him when they already started to know each other and to fall for each other.

"Err, yes." Chorong hesitatedly replied.

"Then, you'll be leaving me for sure?" he asked. "Okay," he answered himself. Chorong saw his disappointed face. It's too obvious. She didn't know what she should do. Or maybe she could just ignore him? And since when she even bother about this man? But, she couldn't lie herself; he has been one of important person in her life after knowing that they'll get marry.

 


Chorong and Yongguk headed to Chorong's house. After she told Yongguk about the exchange student programme, he drastically changed. He kept silent and didn't talk too much. He talked only when he wanted to talk. Was he angry with Chorong?

"Your helmet," Chorong handed him the helmet. He nodded and took it from Chorong.

"Are you.... angry?" Chorong asked.

"Angry? What for?"

"Okay then. Thank you and bye," Chorong said and walked into her house. He didn't reply Chorong and ride off leaving the house.

 


 

Yongguk arrived at his house. He didn't park his bike at its place and asked the house maids to move his bike to its place. He entered the house with an angry face. We can say that his face went all red.

"So, how was your date?" his father asked when he walked passing the living room. Looked like his father and mother were having tea. When his mother saw him, she offered him a cup of tea but he refused to have any.

"Mum, Dad. Can I ask you a favor?" he said. His mother and father exchanged looks before they turned their look to Yongguk.

"What is it?" his father replied.

"Since I agree for this marriage, can we have an E-Day for Chorong and I. I mean, and E-Day as soon as possible," he said. He was hoping that they won't scold him or reject this idea. His parents got their jaw dropped. They couldn't believe what they just heard. All they know that last 2weeks, Yongguk was defending his right to not marry this girl. Somehow, his favor really created smile in their faces.

"I can't believe this my son, and I'm glad to hear this," his father said.

"Our Gukkie has grown up," his mother ran to him and hugged him immediately.

"Okay, mum....."

"But, why is it all of sudden? Do you really like her?" his father asked.

"I adore her," he laughed. "Maybe you already know that she's leaving next week to UK for an exchange student programme. She was really brilliant so she made it. Unfortunately, she'll be going for 5 months. It's a really long time. And I guess, she better go there with 'someone fiancee' titled' and I don't want any men flirt him. At least, who were flirting Chorong know that she's someone fiancee'. Dad, please make it like as soon as possible. Maybe in these 2 days or 3 days," he continued. Mr. and Mrs. Bang's were a little bit shocked that Chorong will be leaving soon as they haven't been infrom yet about this.

"Sure, if that waht you want. We'll discuss with Mrs. Park," his father replied. Yongguk finally can smile widely hearing his father agree with that.

"I guess I shouldn't worry you, Park Chorong," he said while smiling from ear to ear.

 


 

 

INCOMING CALL: AURORA

 

"Yongguk..."

"Why?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"I don't know,"

"Erm, we can still meet. You can come to my place,"

"It wouldn't be the same when you're here,"

"What ever I did, I will still have to marry you,"

"You sounded like you've been forced for this marriage,"

"You too...."

"What if I say, I don't?"

"Still, both of us are against this during the first time,"

"I love you. I just hope that you could do the same thing,"

"Your heart is just too easy to fall in love with people, Yongguk. You don't love me yet,"

"But at the end, I still will fall for you,"

"I didn't call you to talk something serious. And it's getting worse and I'm afraid... If we quarrel,"

"Can we just get marry tomorrow or maybe tonight? Why do I have to wait for 7months? When at the end we still going to marry each other," she could hear that he was gigling.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"What are you worried of if I go there?"

"I worry if other men tried to steal you from me or maybe flirt you or maybe you'll fall in love with foreigner,"

"Okay, I understand. You don't believe me?"

"I believe you, but I'm just worried,"

"So, if that's the case, lets just engage and I'll tell everyone there that I already someone's fiancee',"

"Really? My god!"

"Don't be too excited. Anyway I already know that you're planning for the E-Day and I thought that you would ask me or tell me. Heh. You're so bad,"

"I just want to make suprise for you, Chorong-ah. Don't be mad,"

"You should be grateful because person that will marry you is not someone who get sulk easily. Understood?"

"That's my babe,"

"See ya tomorrow, bye," she ended the call before Yongguk could ask for goodnight wish or goodnight kiss.

 


 

A/N: READERS, SORRY FOR TAKING SO MUCH TIME TO UPDATE THIS ONE CHAPTER AFTER A NEW CHAPTER. YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M HAVING IDEA BLOCK RIGHT NOW. LACK OF IDEAS. AND IDEAS ARE REALLY IMPORTANT TO MAKE MY STORY BECOME INTERESTING AND TO PRESENT TO MY REALLY DEAREST READERS.
I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS LIKE THIS POST. AND IF YOU WERE READING THE FOREWARD, I PUT ABOUT 'That Boyfriend whom tried to get his love back' SOMETHING LIKE THAT. OH IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHO AND I KNOW, SOME OF YOU ALREADY KNEW IT FROM MY STORY BEFORE, I'LL INCLUDE THAT PERSON IN THE NEXT NEXT NEXT POSTS. DON'T WORRY. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, UPVOTING AND READING.
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME BECAUSE NOT ALL PEOPLE SHIP BANGRONG LIKE WE DID! /GROUP HUG/