005

UNWANTED MARRIAGE

Chorong walked into her class. Everyone got their eyes on her, including the lecturer. She knew that everyone had figured out about her marriage with the college's sponsor's son. And she knew that after this, there would be so many people being nice with her.

"I'm sorry prof, I'm late," she bow a little before sitting at her place.

"Anyway Chorong, meet me after class," he said and continued his teaching.

"I'm pretty sure that all of you already knows and master the function of biceps and triceps and how they act antagonistically with each other..." today's class was the worst for her as she couldn't really focus on what the lecturer lectured in front. She kept thinking of the incident happened this morning.

"Why am I easily affected..." she murmured and rubbed her face.

"Okay class, you may dismiss," and Chorong didn't get any idea what was the lecturer's last word before the class dismiss.

"Hey, is there any homework for today?" she asked Hana, who was sitting besides her.

"No. Rong, you don't look like you're okay," Hana said. Yes, she wasn't okay. "I hope you will be okay soon. It's not nice to see you like this. Oh, anyway, congrats. You're soon to be someone's wife," she beamed. Chorong could only fake a smile. If just Hana knew that she wasn't okay for the marriage.

 


 

"So, how was your class?" Yongguk broke the silence between them.

"Great," she answered.

"You don't look like the class was great," he said. He noticed that Chorong was upset since she entered the car.

Chorong heaved a loud sigh. That somehow startled Yongguk. "Let's go out this weekend," Chorong said.

Yongguk almost choked his own saliva when he was asked for a date by Chorong. "Are you asking me for a date?" he joked. Chorong nodded. 'That was weird. Why was she asking me to go out? I am supposedly to asked her out,' he thought.

"See you this weekend. Bye," Chorong said before she jumped out of the car.

"Weird," Yongguk frowned, still thinking why she acted that way.

 


 

"Asking me for a date.... That's weird and shocking..." Yongguk still could not forget what had happened in car just now.
"It is just the beginning of us, but I think that I've started to fall in love with you. Is this time for real? I've been through many girls before. A lot of them. They love my wealthiness, not me. I could see it. And you... we'll see this weekend," he thought.

"Bang Yongguk! You're already home? Aigoo this kid. Why don't you tell me!" his mother nagged while walking towards him, who was lying on sofa in his room.

"Mum..."

"Okay, how was today?" she asked, stared right into her son's eyes.

"She asked me to go out this weekend. That's all," Yongguk replied.

"Really?! OH MY LORD! This is happiness! Aah, goodluck my boy for this weekend. Don't worry, I'll remind you about your date. So, where are you guys want to go?" yongguk frowned seeing his mother's behaviour.

"Ya! Don't look at me like that," she slapped his face.

"No, mum. It's just that. Um, you look so excited," he explained.

"Of course I am excited! Soon, I will not be the only woman in this house. Because I will have my gang. Huh," she nudged Yongguk and walked out from his room. He knew that she was annoyed. Yongguk shook his head and smile. He swear that there'll be no woman as cute as his mother.

 


 

"Chorong, come here," Professer Yang point a sit in front of him, asking her to sit there.

"Why do you want to see me? Is that because of today's class? I'm sorry prof, I just couldn't focus,"

"Relax, relax. It's not about that. I noticed that, you didn't really focus today. Are you okay?" he asked.Chorong nodded. She didn't want anyone to find out that she was stress because of the arranged marriage.

"Okay then. Let me be straight forward. Actually, we will send about 4 students from science faculty for the exchange student programme. For this year, we're agreed to send our student to UK. And you're chosen, based on your achievement for this sem," he said. Chorong numb. Exchange student programme? That was what she waited for.

"Prof, do I have options? I mean, do I really have to go or I can choose whether I want to go or not?" she asked.

"Since you applied before, so, there'll be no excuse for you to not go. In another word, you have to go," he replied. Chorong nodded.

 

Haneul walked passing his sister's room. The door was opened and through the open door, he could see his sister. She was sitting on her bed, but something that disturbed his conscience was; Chorong looked terrible.

"Baby, are you okay?" he stood at the door. Chorong gave no answer, instead, she pouted at him.

"Okay, you don't look okay," Haneul then walked towards Chorong and sat besides her. Slowly, he her hair. "Anything to share with me?" he asked. Chorong nodded. "What were them?" he asked again.

"I was accepted for the exchange student programme," she said.

"WOW, that's great! It's mean you passed the test?" he asked. Chorong nodded but her face didn't show that she was happy with that. "Baby, are you okay? You don't look like you're okay. And you're not excited as before for this programme," he stared his sister. A long stare until his sister tell the real thing, which distracted her mind.

"Everyone in the college knew about us. About I am going to marry. Everyone congratulating me. Some girls talking back about me. Most of them said that we matched each other perfectly. But, I just don't like those. Yet, I'm still hoping that this ain't real. The marriage ain't real. I hope that I'm dreaming right now and as I awoke, nothing happen," tears started to open its floodgate. She knew that she will look weak if she cry, but for this time, she could not handle it anymore and cried in her brother's arms.

"Baby, I know this is hard for you. To be honest, me too, I felt the same way you feel. I'm not ready to see you getting married. We still need to be together. We have a lot things to do together that we haven't do yet. You, me and Donghae. But I believe, as time passed, you'll get to used with this condition. And I believe that one day, both of you, yongguk and you will fall for each other and need each other so much. I believe in miracle my dear," he said, trying to calm his sister.

"Oppa, I'm leaving for 5 months. It's a long way to go. Long distance relationship is hard, oppa. I'm afraid if I will be hurt or I did not comply appa's hope. I'm afraid if I will make appa disappointed," she confessed.

"Everything would be fine my dear. Okay, stop crying you cry baby," he wiped tears that fell on her soft cheeks. "So, when are you going?" he asked.

"Well, in two weeks," she replied.

"Okay, that quit shocking. Why don't they tell you earlier?"

"I don't know. Just for you to know, I'm going out with Yongguk this weekend,"

"I see... Maybe he need to face something tougher this time to bring my baby out," he grinned and pat Chorong's head. "Sleep tight baby! Bye!"


 

HELLO PEOPLE! I'M BACK! FINALLY...

I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER. SOON, MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE UPDATE.

SORRY FOR LEAVING AND LEFT THIS STORY HIATUS FOR A LONG PERIOD.

I JUST FINISHED MY MAJOR EXAM AND GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL!

PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, SILENT READERS.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! LOVE YA!